DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I respect and appreciate your opinion, man. As I've mentioned earlier, players in "House of Maids" have a choice of what characters they want or don't want to see and interact with. There're different players with different fetish preferences. While the game obviously doesn't cover all fetish topics, it caters the most popular mainstream ones. Hope some of them are among your favorites, too.
Thank you for respecting and appreciating my opinions, that does means a lot to me.

Reactions: DarkCube
D

Deleted member 192287

Android port please. Like this game was so great at the time

NegativeOne

Nov 18, 2017
You may look for a quick way off the island... why is that even an option? Maybe something will spur me in that direction in the first few minutes of game play.

U

User_10739

Game does not work when loading from save file. I make a choice and it just hangs there with Tutorial in the Text box.

Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33
U

User_10739

Hi, Kasey
Avoid saving while having choice options on the screen. Usual saves work just fine. It's an engine issue, might get fixed with another software update.
Thanks, I tried saving elsewhere and have had no issues. BTW - How do you hide the Text Box/UI?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello, guys and gals!
A great pleasure to have my game on F95, big thanks to N7! I'm the guy behind the development of "House of Maids" and I'm the resident of F95, so I'm checking threads regularly and your feedback and constructive criticism are much appreciated!

Now a very short FAQ about v 0.0.1:
  1. How long is v0.0.1? A: almost an hour long (!) if you decide to try out all choices and routes;
  2. Male or female protagonist? A: Male
  3. Incest/NTR friendly? A: Yes/No NTR
  4. Do you plan to move to 0.0.2? A: v0.0.2 is already available on Patreon and adds almost 30-40 minutes of content, check out the changelog.
  5. Dark Cube, are you another lazy tasteless dev? A: two updates in one month, almost two hours of content, lewd scenes with hot chicks on every corner - no, not lazy! :) Tasteless? Check out the game! :D
That's it for now, I'll be happy to hear more from you, guys. Keep playing and stay sharp!
So the with the step-siblings (which really isn't incest... like if that is incest then so is in-laws :p (boning your siblings partners sibling)) is there are way by patch or secret code to make the step part magically disappear or nah? also excuse the minirant I know it is patreon that causes these sad things, with that massive stick up their arse XD

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I gave this a try and I really enjoyed it! Good art is a huge plus in my books. While I don't hate Daz or Illusion models - I can't draw either - it's always refreshing to find something unique. I mirror comments above about the Gallery seems to be broken, and hiding the GUI would be a good idea, but I would also like to suggest in finding a proofreader. There's nothing major wrong, but some spelling mistakes and the wording at times felt clunky.

I'm extremely happy about the fetish angle of the entire game. That is something I'm always interested in! I'm keeping my good eye on this game!

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
I gave this a try and I really enjoyed it! Good art is a huge plus in my books. While I don't hate Daz or Illusion models - I can't draw either - it's always refreshing to find something unique. I mirror comments above about the Gallery seems to be broken, and hiding the GUI would be a good idea, but I would also like to suggest in finding a proofreader. There's nothing major wrong, but some spelling mistakes and the wording at times felt clunky.

I'm extremely happy about the fetish angle of the entire game. That is something I'm always interested in! I'm keeping my good eye on this game!
Hi, bacchusplateau!
Glad that you enjoy the game! Fetish and kinky vibes will get stronger as the game progresses. For example, I've already presented to patrons of the game the design of our busty ponygirl for the stables. She'll make an appearance in one of the future updates. And that's just a tip of an iceberg...;)

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
First thing I've noticed and it is bugging me.
Hitting escape by mistake completely closes the game.
Any way to not have an accidental key stroke end the game?

Secondly typos... typos in a VN drive me up the wall. While there are graphics a lot of what is here is the written word.

Typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other bugs/issues

talking to sofia in house by stairs, her text is yellow

overall it is interesting, 800+MB for not really getting into the game concerns me though, this game is going to be several GB by the time you are done and will probably turn people off (unless a majority of the images are already downloaded and all you are updating is story)

Reactions: DarkCube

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
First thing I've noticed and it is bugging me.
Hitting escape by mistake completely closes the game.
Any way to not have an accidental key stroke end the game?

Secondly typos... typos in a VN drive me up the wall. While there are graphics a lot of what is here is the written word.

Typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other bugs/issues

talking to sofia in house by stairs, her text is yellow

overall it is interesting, 800+MB for not really getting into the game concerns me though, this game is going to be several GB by the time you are done and will probably turn people off (unless a majority of the images are already downloaded and all you are updating is story)
Hi, Tanaxanth!
Thanks for taking the time making a detailed post. Certain typos have already been addressed, others will be fixed as well. Escape key exit function is on the list for future updates.
Game size is mostly determined by high-quality character sprites, sex scenes, and background animations. Pretty stuff comes at a price, you know. :) The game size shouldn't be an issue for PC/Mac users, modern hentai games are pretty often 1-2GB or more.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018

New for "House of Maids" is ready! Read it to learn more about the latest game update, its features, and other details about the development process.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes