VN - Others - Completed - House of Maids [v0.3.11 Steam] [Dark Cube]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

Not a great game but not a bad one. The author's story is decent but can get annoying when he punishes you for decisions he forces on you. supposedly 7 endings. Only had enough patience to find 3. Supposedly 12 girls, only saw 9 in total, and 3 of those were just one-time daydreams. MC monologing makes you want to kill yourself and causes me to skim a lot after a while. Characters are different and unique, models are good, no actual animations in spite of the tag. Might be better to just unlock the scene gallery and save yourself some time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JimmyJazz69

Truly great art, interesting story and characters... all let down by a terrible, terrible game engine. Please port this to Ren'py ASAP, before continuing developing the game any further!
    As it is, it's a pain to navigate and save. I would give it 5* (although is far from completed) on the story and art alone if not for the game engine.

P.S.: Finally completed. Waiting for final version to confirm or update rating.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

The art is GREAT. The game plot and writing is decent. The engine... I just don't enjoy playing in it as much as others. So, I end up with a game that's a solid 4 almost 5 with that art, but I don't really enjoy playing. Which I've got to knock it off from a perfect score for.
    I don't dislike it, the art is worth it but I just find myself checking back less and less, mainly looking for gallery/full saves. YMMV, if you like this game engine, maybe a 4 or even 5 for you so don't be afraid to add points to my review if that's the case.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DatGuy88

Although there isn't tons of content currently, the writing is very hot and very kinky! The art is good as well. Very recommended for fans of BDSM, and in particular girlxgirl femdom. There are a few minor grammatical hiccups here and there, but nothing serious.

Overall a great experience, albeit short; I'm looking forward to future content and releases!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Daba

In House of Maids you play guy stranded on a island where you discover mansion with very kinky beautiful women.
    There is a lot of fetishes such as, maids (who would guess), pony play, bondage, latex and similar.
    This game is heavy visual novel with very little to choose from, but there is a lot of reading, I mean, a really lot. Writing was uninspired in my opinion, and I soon got bored with it, but luckily you can skip it.
    On the other hand, artwork is very good, and it is only reason I would recommend it.
    As a game on the whole, much of it could be left out, especially MC endless comments.
    Game rated on v0.2.6 version.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fleads

Nice game with very charming artwork.

Game resembles Japanese style: it more about personal emotions rather than anything else. Graphics are beautiful and every single image is elevated to perfection.

This game truly stands as a great example that artist could start building very promising game without making mistakes and going rounds repeating himself. One brick at a time.

Consider this game as one of the underestimated marvels of f95. It's nice, has unique style and sounds for those who tired for silent quests. Nothing groundbreaking but at the same time everything is on the exceptional level.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Nogtot

This VN is off to a good start. Nice artwork of the fetishistic kind as the screenshots would suggest. Decent writing [with some typos, but still, it is fine].

Gameplay-wise nothing is special, it is a visual novel.