Aug 16, 2017
the dream sequence of fucking the sister was good.
the dialogue is pretty well written aside from some spelling and word mistakes.
at one point the MC was talking instead of the maid which was odd and the text changed format. kills the continuity....don't hire this dev to film ya movie :D

its not half bad but I didn't find any evidence of group sex, lesbian or titfuck despite the tags. must be in some choices I missed cos theres no way someone would tag it unless the content is actually here right? :p

Aug 16, 2017
some helpful hints with this game :

when choosing things in dream sequence, I couldn't select some choices, clicking on them did nothing. right click and then returning to screen sorted that out.

don't save when you have choices on the screen as when I reloaded them they didn't work. when I selected a choice the game froze even with animations still going in back ground, but the 2 missed choices were still on screen (just the outlines and opaque) and the text would not continue. had to reload the whole game and start a new one or from previous save point before choices.

hope that helps someone as it was just a bit frustrating

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, fbb!
Glad that you're enjoying the game. There are multiple secret CGs in the game right now but far less than 45. Not sure from where that number has come from. And yeah, Alice is a hot young thing. ;)
In he menu on the CG page there are 8 slots and to the right 5 pages.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I saved during a decision. First time made the wrong decision and went back to load. Picked the right one and the game wouldn't progress. Just a blank text box. Options to save and load still work as does the backlog.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
I saved during a decision. First time made the wrong decision and went back to load. Picked the right one and the game wouldn't progress. Just a blank text box. Options to save and load still work as does the backlog.
Sorry, no tech support for the game client v0.0.3a which you're having here. Previous builds here are from me, so they are safe and stable, no missing content.
Bugs that are being reported here since yesterday are not present in the official build. This one is not from me, but from a random dude , who took stuff from somewhere on the web, removed/replaced almost 200Mb of content and brought it here for you to..."enjoy", I guess. No idea what's inside those archives and how damaged/overcompressed files are. Hopefully, there are no hidden crypto miners/maleware inside. For safety reasons, I'd advise you to wait for an official free update of the game. Game updates are made on a monthly/bi-monthly basis.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry, no tech support for the game client v0.0.3a which you're having here. Previous builds here are from me, so they are safe and stable, no missing content.
Bugs that are being reported here since yesterday are not present in the official build. This one is not from me, but from a random dude , who took stuff from somewhere on the web, removed/replaced almost 200Mb of content and brought it here for you to..."enjoy", I guess. No idea what's inside those archives and how damaged/overcompressed files are. Hopefully, there are no hidden crypto miners/maleware inside. For safety reasons, I'd advise you to wait for an official free update of the game. Game updates are made on a monthly/bi-monthly basis.
Well that's disconcerting lol. Well I look forward to the official releases of future updates.

Reactions: DarkCube

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Recap. Last bit of thread.

Me presently

I like this developer and of course this place is great !!
4 srs tho. Thanks dev for the game. I'm off to play it and I'll stop by your Patreon a little later. Cheers

Reactions: DarkCube

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Well I was talking more about the way BDSM is portrayed then any specific fetish. I come from the real world fetish community. I'm a member in good standing of my local BDSM community. So, part of what I'm hunting in terms of my BDSM content is an element of psychological realism. So, for example, how in depth are you going to get with the psychology and emotions of the subversives?

In fact. Great question. One I like to ask BDSM writers. Do you plan to portray Aftercare in any detail in your content?
Thank you. This is an area that's often ignored as a great deal of BDSM content seems to be created by 1)People who aren't personally all that into it 2)People who purely fantasize about it, but have no real-world experience or 3)People who do have actual experience, but tend to be domly-dom types and keep trying to make reality line up with the poorly-written fantasies.

Aftercare? Eh... while it's important and enjoyable in reality, isn't really something I care to see in fiction most of the time.

I like seeing situations where the top is actually allowed to have fun and a break from the cold, distant, uptight, self-serious, pain-and-humiliation style that tends to be *snicker* dominant. Let me see doms who encourage and support their submissive rather than trying to bring them down and degrade them. Let subs show some backbone, maybe not necessarily bratty, but not a meek doormat either. I'm really tired of the "eyes averted" and "don't speak" tropes. I typically require eye contact and greatly enjoy forcing it and if I couldn't talk and joke with my bottom I'd get bored in scenes. What evil overlord doesn't enjoy monologuing? Afterall, who doesn't enjoy plenty of punishment?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I mean, I don't need to see it all the time. For example, even a one line reference to Aftercare having happened can be such a powerful thing in your portrayal.

Hell, I don't need it to be realistic all the time either. Like, I enjoy dark fantasies of like breaking a woman into a total slave or the like. But, I find those stories even more erotic when there is some push and pull. Some effect on the person doing the action in the process. An exploration of the passions and conditions of the person and why they are sucubmbing to it.

I don't need realism. But, psychological realism greatly improves BDSM writing.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have tried to play version 0.0.3A and as others are saying it has problems.
The Developer is posting that this is some kind of cowboy version and not original.
Isn't it wrong to leave version 0.0.3A on the site, why not wait until the legit version appears.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, so tl;dr:
To @gue5t You have the right to ask this information under GDPR. I ask however you move further conversations to emails or w/e outside this forum, post here again if you have any pertinent information after you've went such route and obtained any info that you'd like to share. Asking for such things in a piracy forum is... I don't think I need to say anything else.

To @DarkCube I ask you too to move things onto dm's.

To the rest of the thread, please do not continue this conversation any further on this thread. Use PM's.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
your unlawful conduct.
You do realise we're a piracy forum right?

Telemetry is a common practice in development, be it software, games or adult games. You can easily block this in your firewall if you don't want to participate.

If you're not running a firewall and downloading random exes from the internet, and don't want to participate, it's your own fault. Do yourself a favour and download .

Reactions: Muff Diver and N7

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018

Hey, guys and girls!
Many of you are busy people and prefer to play games online. For players who are always on the go, there's an online version of "House of Maids"! Play FREE original v0.0.2 with all content, CG's, secrets and stuff. Hosted on , and gaming portals! Enjoy! :D

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes