RPGM Horny Isekai Party! [Dev Thread]

Best KonoSuba girl?

• Total voters

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
The blood will be an option you can choose to turn on! I personally don't care much for it, but I know some people are into that.
Dunno how to handle that with Aqua though lol
thanks for this option about getting pregnant it's up to you i've seen doujin where aqua gets pregnant so that's for you to decide

Reactions: GoldShrimpGames
Oct 1, 2021
thanks for this option about getting pregnant it's up to you i've seen doujin where aqua gets pregnant so that's for you to decide
I'm trying to come up with ideas how to incorporate pregnancy into the game without breaking the ""storyline"". If I wasn't making this game I'd definitely make some weird pregnancy fetish game, lol. Dunno why I like it so much, but I definitely want to draw Darkness knocked up. Maybe as a succubus dream? That would make sense

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm trying to come up with ideas how to incorporate pregnancy into the game without breaking the ""storyline"". If I wasn't making this game I'd definitely make some weird pregnancy fetish game, lol. Dunno why I like it so much, but I definitely want to draw Darkness knocked up. Maybe as a succubus dream? That would make sense
well succubus said that kazuma could have any dream so it's possible but maybe it's cool an ending where kazuma built a family and then they show up pregnant... i don't know it's really hard

Oct 1, 2021
no pregnancy ending, please add endless pregnancy, please.....
Unfortunately pregnancy won't be the main focus on this game as it would require a lot more and kinda be it's own game, but in the future I definitely want to make one. Be it "normal" modern times or fantasy (I like Violated Heroine, it's one of my favorites even though it's kind of a mess)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Unfortunately pregnancy won't be the main focus on this game as it would require a lot more and kinda be it's own game, but in the future I definitely want to make one. Be it "normal" modern times or fantasy (I like Violated Heroine, it's one of my favorites even though it's kind of a mess)
It's your game after all so just develop it as you seen fit, but always leave the optional room for players that don't like some certain fetish to avoid it. I don't mind a bit of pregnancy but if they are "endless" , can't be avoid then I would not want to continue and just as you said it will not just took lot of time to develop but won't be Konosuba anymore

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can we see some femboy Kazuma scenes, you know for gender equality?

I think it would be awesome to see Kazuma having to take a part time job at the succubus house. The setup could be Aqua ordering an incubus shapeshifted into a bull and her fleeing to protect her goddesshood after seeing his... Excalibur. To pay off Aqua's incubus debt he could be granted incubus powers to go into the dreams of lonely milfs (And Aqua) to provide them their pleasures for coin. Upon seeing he was summoned by Aqua SPH could ensue as well as a parody of the first time they met, this time with Kazuma dressed skimpy (Maybe wearing Aqua's outfit) and having to grant Aqua a wish.

Anidogs.jpg

Oct 1, 2021
Haha, did you read my mind? Literally earlier I was thinking "man, would anyone even care to see content focused on Kazuma himself?" I guess there is, lol. It would be even funnier if Kazuma worked there without others knowing that it's him. But yeah, good idea! I really like Kazuma as a character and wouldn't mind making scenes focused on him (and all you degens who are into femdom and stuff). Some artist did some great art of Kazuma dressed up in maid outfit too which I like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Haha, did you read my mind? Literally earlier I was thinking "man, would anyone even care to see content focused on Kazuma himself?" I guess there is, lol. It would be even funnier if Kazuma worked there without others knowing that it's him. But yeah, good idea! I really like Kazuma as a character and wouldn't mind making scenes focused on him (and all you degens who are into femdom and stuff). Some artist did some great art of Kazuma dressed up in maid outfit too which I like.
Maybe I used "Steal" and got your ideas for Kazuma. I think that could be a good idea as well. Maid Kazuma would be awesome as it would play to his "Gender equality" while making for some good femboy content. It could even be comedy if Aqua found out he made more tips than she ever could.

Oct 1, 2021
Alright, Subscribestar account is now created and pending approval! All the beast content will be posted there only, so if you want that kind of content you know where to find it. I still want to keep it lowkey so a certain site doesn't bite me in the ass (if it does though, I won't try to hold onto it and I'll only focus on Substar).

For the progress, first quest art is now halfway done! I'm frying my small brain trying to figure out some kind of story for the game but since Konosuba is 90% just messing around and episodic, it's kinda difficult, meh. At least I have the 4 next big release plans laid out so that makes it easier. I just want to draw the succubus girls...

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021
Posted some new stuff on Patreon!

Now for random posting:
-This Darkness is from one the official games, which seems to be about clothes that corrupt/change the wearer? In any case, seeing Darkness being a dom makes my cold heart happy, sniff. The allure is that since Darkness is usually the one being abused, now she's the one doing it!! Ah, gap moe!
-I literally just yesterday made a sketch of Megumin wearing a school uniform (for the coming outfits update) and thought "hmm, she would totally hold the front of the skirt down while all embarrassed" and I find the EXACT freaking thing, again while searching for references. It's crazy because it's the same down to the sleeve length and everything. Great minds think alike I guess? I just wanted an excuse to draw her in a seifuku since I'm biased. I like uniforms
-It's actually pretty funny how unapologetically the games throw fan-service at you (just look at those legs, c'mon). I mean, with the amazing story (/s) Konosuba has that's pretty much the only thing they can do, lol. Me included.
I even had that cat ears idea but I haven't drawn it yet. Regardless, I really do enjoy the art of the official Konosuba games

KonoSuba-Kono-Yokubou-no-Ishou-ni-Chouai-wo-PS4-Switch-feature.jpg 9cea2012f64bc205cd6c1e6ab3c318a1.jpg Konosuba-9.jpg KonoSuba-ADV-Mages-PS4-Switch-Heroines-Feature.jpg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Posted some new stuff on Patreon!

Now for random posting:
-This Darkness is from one the official games, which seems to be about clothes that corrupt/change the wearer? In any case, seeing Darkness being a dom makes my cold heart happy, sniff. The allure is that since Darkness is usually the one being abused, now she's the one doing it!! Ah, gap moe!
-I literally just yesterday made a sketch of Megumin wearing a school uniform (for the coming outfits update) and thought "hmm, she would totally hold the front of the skirt down while all embarrassed" and I find the EXACT freaking thing, again while searching for references. It's crazy because it's the same down to the sleeve length and everything. Great minds think alike I guess? I just wanted an excuse to draw her in a seifuku since I'm biased. I like uniforms
-It's actually pretty funny how unapologetically the games throw fan-service at you (just look at those legs, c'mon). I mean, with the amazing story (/s) Konosuba has that's pretty much the only thing they can do, lol. Me included.
I even had that cat ears idea but I haven't drawn it yet. Regardless, I really do enjoy the art of the official Konosuba games

View attachment 1674872 View attachment 1674881 View attachment 1674882 View attachment 1674883
Could be fun to see a femdom Darkness that dominate Kazuma lol, that would be uncall for him and at the same time build up comedic moment. Konosuba after all are a universe with tons of fanservices and fetishes being throw in it so just do what you seem fit...and I agreed Megumin in student uniform really hot, but can't deny Darkness look extra sexy in white shirt too (don't know why I always feel very hard on with just that simple image of a girl without anything on her but a big white shirt, specially if she's either a tomboy or a blondie)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Few ideas to mess around with Megumin in the future: Megumin complained how her nipples touch Kazuma's back everytime he's piggy back her and call him pervert which pissed him off and the next time he done that to teach her a lesson.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But of course she will awaken her kink and slowly got use with it and this is the result
Beside that would love to see a poker face Kazuma do that to all the girls he's just met for the first time lol
Only Kazuma could have pull this off

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Femdom Darkness is awesome! Is there any way there could be a Darkness Vs Kazuma fist fight (Boxing perhaps). I would love to see the adventurer of gender equality go a few rounds with the ultimate masochist who cannot hit anything but has enough fortitude to survive a hit from Truck-Kun.

Oct 1, 2021
Femdom Darkness is awesome! Is there any way there could be a Darkness Vs Kazuma fist fight (Boxing perhaps). I would love to see the adventurer of gender equality go a few rounds with the ultimate masochist who cannot hit anything but has enough fortitude to survive a hit from Truck-Kun.
Dunno if it's the same thing, but I had an idea for an event. You can find Darkness training outside and join her as a sparring partner. The more times you do it, the lewder it gets and her affection raises. I want to draw Darkness leglocking Kazuma, lol

Edit: Also, the game now has a fully functioning teleporting system! I thought it'd be a good addition since some people hate walking long distances. You can't just go to any point right away though, you have to find the spot first (they're very easy to find)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dunno if it's the same thing, but I had an idea for an event. You can find Darkness training outside and join her as a sparring partner. The more times you do it, the lewder it gets and her affection raises. I want to draw Darkness leglocking Kazuma, lol

Edit: Also, the game now has a fully functioning teleporting system! I thought it'd be a good addition since some people hate walking long distances. You can't just go to any point right away though, you have to find the spot first (they're very easy to find)
I am liking this idea <3 Leglocking is okay but I would love to see her Facesit Kazuma with him playing dirty by fighting her off with his tongue. Also, punching is a must. Perhaps he could get a lucky shot and give her a blackeye and (After several tries) she can hit him, knocking him into the broadside of a barn (A play on the old saying).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Love the idea, beside training with Darkness could be use as a way for Kazuma to become stronger for quest too. All the YES for teleporting system, it could be a serious pain if you had to walk back and forth all the time you need to complete quest so it's a very good decision after clearing a map you can set a beacon for quick travel later
I am liking this idea <3 Leglocking is okay but I would love to see her Facesit Kazuma with him playing dirty by fighting her off with his tongue. Also, punching is a must. Perhaps he could get a lucky shot and give her a blackeye and (After several tries) she can hit him, knocking him into the broadside of a barn (A play on the old saying).
Or maybe "accidently" hit her in the chest thus making her feel arouse and when Kazuma still both confuse and enjoy the moment of her softness she take a chance and knock him out lol

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021
Hi again! Mid March rolled around fast. Good news! If everything goes well, the first version/demo will be available in around a week! Currently there are 21 CGs in total (+a whopping 24 in the patch). SubStar still hasn't approved my page which sucks (they're probs busy with the current political situation I guess...) Oh well, I will still continue work as is. I have weekly progress reports on Patreon if you want to check more in-depth updates!

Here's some teasers of the current scenes available in the game:

AquaPreview.png AquaPreview2.png ButtPreview.png GloryHolePreview.png SpiderPreview.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi again! Mid March rolled around fast. Good news! If everything goes well, the first version/demo will be available in around a week! Currently there are 21 CGs in total (+a whopping 24 in the patch). SubStar still hasn't approved my page which sucks (they're probs busy with the current political situation I guess...) Oh well, I will still continue work as is. I have weekly progress reports on Patreon if you want to check more in-depth updates!

Here's some teasers of the current scenes available in the game:

View attachment 1706031 View attachment 1706032 View attachment 1706033 View attachment 1706034 View attachment 1706035
Can't wait to see the demo, those teasers look so good it make me feel very excited to find out myself. Hopefully substar will approve your account soon