• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Horny Isekai Party! [Dev Thread]

Best KonoSuba girl?

• Total voters

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
The game looks interesting. I'm creating also a game with MZ but you are drawing your art and that's great in my opinion.
Go straight on that path!

If I only can suggest one thing: your Patreon's page is a bit empty. You can post your drawing progress also there!

I'm curious to see the quest...I'll keep an eye on the project! Good Luck!!!

Reactions: GoldShrimpGames
Oct 1, 2021
If I only can suggest one thing: your Patreon's page is a bit empty. You can post your drawing progress also there!
Thank you! I was planning on only posting on my Patreon after publishing the demo/first version here in it's own official thread, since I don't want to appear too pushy with "plz sub to us or otherwise the game won't happen!!', but I decided to start posting there starting next week so people who want to support my Patreon can see what's done already (it's easier to scroll the posts there too than dig through the development thread here). I'm also going to remake the text on the page, since I have a better idea of the project as a whole and want to make it easier to read

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you! I was planning on only posting on my Patreon after publishing the demo/first version here in it's own official thread, since I don't want to appear too pushy with "plz sub to us or otherwise the game won't happen!!', but I decided to start posting there starting next week so people who want to support my Patreon can see what's done already (it's easier to scroll the posts there too than dig through the development thread here). I'm also going to remake the text on the page, since I have a better idea of the project as a whole and want to make it easier to read
I believe it is a good idea you should start to posting news about the development progress on your Patreon even when the demo aren't ready yet, by doing so you can attract lot of peoples to be interest in your project and stir their excitement with what to come like how gaming studios stirred up fans hype with teasers. Not just that but you should marketing it on other site such as itch and reddit to gain more possible supporters from them

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I appreciate getting ideas! I have my own bias so it's very refreshing to hear other people's views on what content would be good. Will definitely put those ideas to get refined on my notepad. I already had some ideas for exhibitionism but yours are great! For example there will be a scene where you can see Aqua's bare ass while out in public and Kazuma points out how lewd that is.
For the side girls, I'm trying to have at least one scene per girl so those who like them also have some content! My own favorite side girl is Cecily, just purely because long hair with straight bangs is my ultimate bias and I like nun/healer clothes. Dunno if I'll add her to the game though since she's kinda a nothing character, lol.

I've been pretty busy this past week but I did manage to work a little and also continue some art stuffs. The game also now has a very extensive options menu (thanks to Visustella plugins) and has lots of different fonts to choose from, so players can pick whatever they like best!
I am also going to color code all characters' names so it's easier to differentiate who's talking. Little QOL things like that are fun to add.
I'm glad to see we can be a good source of ideas for your vision :) I definitely agree that color coding the characters' dialogue is a good idea.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Beside that I really want to ask if the game will have players to choose Romance, Corruption or Neutral in between path? So far I think it confirmed we can corrupting the girls and maybe even share/prostitute them like 1 of Darkness sketch, wonder if we can being nice and have a healthy harem relationship with all of them and only corrupt them to a certain level without going too far?

Oct 1, 2021
Unfortunately due to having to juggle all 3 characters at the same time, it's very difficult to focus on having different ways they can be affected thus changing the story.
Right now the game loosely follows the story of the anime with the player being able to choose some things, but for the sake of completing the game in a timely manner I can't put too much variation, unfortunately. You will however have the ability to focus on a certain girl's events, you don't have to view everything if you don't want to. After I get the game to a point where I'm satisfied with the "base work" I'll look into expanding in more variables!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Unfortunately due to having to juggle all 3 characters at the same time, it's very difficult to focus on having different ways they can be affected thus changing the story.
Right now the game loosely follows the story of the anime with the player being able to choose some things, but for the sake of completing the game in a timely manner I can't put too much variation, unfortunately. You will however have the ability to focus on a certain girl's events, you don't have to view everything if you don't want to. After I get the game to a point where I'm satisfied with the "base work" I'll look into expanding in more variables!
Thank you for another kind reply, I feel a bit curious about the story and choices we can do with the girls but after your explanation I realized and agree it will take lot of time to develop variation paths and have story branches when the game didn't have a backbone story yet.
Just do what you feel is the best for your project, I'm not too hard on certain kink so I'm sure will check on every event available on the demo when it come out. Thank you again for taking your time to explain

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I didn't know there was a cool konosuba game I found, I know it's weird I ask but megumin Is a virgin could you add blood to the scene when the scene with her happens? FB_IMG_1640895085517.jpg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The blood will be an option you can choose to turn on! I personally don't care much for it, but I know some people are into that.
Dunno how to handle that with Aqua though lol
As a goddess I bet Aqua will be a virgin too, and her ability to turn everything into water can help her not get pregnant by Kazuma, like after creampie her the thing came out of her vaginal aren't his semen but water. You could add some funny dialogue exchange between them because of that too lol

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Suggestion: Add the Succubus cafe in the future if you didn't planned it yet, those succubus girls is sexy as hell and unlike in the series where they only fulfil customer through dream they need to be fuckable for real in the game. Not just that but you can use the bath night event from that succubus episode for the game too...and if won't just ended without sex in your version

Bathhouse peeping like these seem very fun too, could turn them into minigame where Kazuma need to calculate the time to avoid guards or he will end up like Dust lol (or maybe just peep like normal and put all the blame on the guy)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Suggestion: Add the Succubus cafe in the future if you didn't planned it yet, those succubus girls is sexy as hell and unlike in the series where they only fulfil customer through dream they need to be fuckable for real in the game. Not just that but you can use the bath night event from that succubus episode for the game too...and if won't just ended without sex in your version

Bathhouse peeping like these seem very fun too, could turn them into minigame where Kazuma need to calculate the time to avoid guards or he will end up like Dust lol (or maybe just peep like normal and put all the blame on the guy)
I agree with adding the succubus house and a scene dedicated to the series's best KazuNess scene.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Idea suggestion: Add Darkness push up punishment, with 2 variants with and without clothes. Always both LOled and feel aroused to see her doing it, especially when her tits swept the floor like that
Just imagine with the nude variant when her nipples without the shirt to protect making direct contact with it that would be hot. Even better after complete that punishment Kazuma order her to come closer so he can twisting her swollen nipples to maximize the pain, oh yeah Darkness will love it
....You know what how about some titties slap based on this for her too

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hell yes! Not just that event but the Lalatina marriage proposal arc in the future too (the wet clothes battle is just sexy), we will need to wait for Gldshrimpgames developing enough updates first though
That is the second best KazuNess episode in the series. I would love for her to marry him and to see them engage in some kinky fighting. Perhaps a fight over who gets the best spot on the bed leads to a hard pillow fight, followed by some kinky hand to hand fighting.

As for athletic scenes, I would like to see Best Girl used as a punching bag (For Kazuma's training maybe):

Darkness Punching Bag.jpg

Oct 1, 2021
Hey guys!
Thanks for the ideas! I've been super busy with work stuff again but I've managed to do some sketches when I have free time and check here every now and then. Probably by Thursday I'll start updating here and do my first post on Patreon since my current work project is almost finished, yay
Also hit the 5k views mark on the thread, pretty crazy!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys!
Thanks for the ideas! I've been super busy with work stuff again but I've managed to do some sketches when I have free time and check here every now and then. Probably by Thursday I'll start updating here and do my first post on Patreon since my current work project is almost finished, yay
Also hit the 5k views mark on the thread, pretty crazy!
It was us who should thanking you because you willing to listened to our ideas and suggestions, you are a good developer in my eyes. Can't wait to see you share those sketches and how the game progress until now

• Red Heart