RPGM Horny Isekai Party! [Dev Thread]

Best KonoSuba girl?

• Total voters

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi again! Mid March rolled around fast. Good news! If everything goes well, the first version/demo will be available in around a week! Currently there are 21 CGs in total (+a whopping 24 in the patch). SubStar still hasn't approved my page which sucks (they're probs busy with the current political situation I guess...) Oh well, I will still continue work as is. I have weekly progress reports on Patreon if you want to check more in-depth updates!

Here's some teasers of the current scenes available in the game:

View attachment 1706031 View attachment 1706032 View attachment 1706033 View attachment 1706034 View attachment 1706035
I'm glad to hear about this amazing update and those preview pics of Kaua(?Kazuma x Aqua).

Subscribestar will approve you, they are probably swamped by the other creators leaving... That other site.

Reactions: GoldShrimpGames
Oct 1, 2021
You'll need to reach out to them via email, they don't approve otherwise. I think I waited for 4-5 months before finally doing that.
Oh man, I actually got an email from them a while ago (it had a weird name so maybe gmail flagged it?) I guess they didn't check the most recent message to confirm the link. I added it on the first message on the thread so they can see it.
I kinda don't want to make a discord since I'm not super active/don't want to mod and I'd prefer focusing on work instead. Twitter? Maybe later.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh man, I actually got an email from them a while ago (it had a weird name so maybe gmail flagged it?) I guess they didn't check the most recent message to confirm the link. I added it on the first message on the thread so they can see it.
I kinda don't want to make a discord since I'm not super active/don't want to mod and I'd prefer focusing on work instead. Twitter? Maybe later.
I'm still believe it would be good idea to have a discord so that peoples can join and gave you feed backs, bug report and idea suggestion faster and easier way to communicate with each other. You don't need to stay active all the time, just enough to check out the comments and a bit of chit chat with the fans and it would be enough

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GoldShrimpGames
Oct 1, 2021
SubStar got approved! I also created a Discord server and I'll share the link here once I'm done with other stuff (you could just join already through SubStar though lol)
I'm going to be busy since I have some events coming up that'll take the whole day, but I'm still getting work done in the meantime.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
SubStar got approved! I also created a Discord server and I'll share the link here once I'm done with other stuff (you could just join already through SubStar though lol)
I'm going to be busy since I have some events coming up that'll take the whole day, but I'm still getting work done in the meantime.
Congratulations on you Subsubscribestar getting approved!

zola0420

Feb 21, 2020
I hope he doin' well. He did not send any message about the game nor of himself. I think it's his work, as he said, he got a job, and Patreon doesn't help either.

I really really hope he is okay, just financial problems, is a real pain in the ass.