RPGM Horny Isekai Party! [Dev Thread]

Best KonoSuba girl?

• Total voters
Oct 1, 2021
Sorry for not updating yet, guys! The work project is taking a little longer than expected and is taking all my time. But definitely this week it'll be done and I can go back to focusing on the game.
Also, I just got my first patron! Thank you so much for subbing even though I don't have anything posted there. I wouldn't want to use Patreon as people don't view it as favorable for the devs (coughmilkingcough) but I have bills to pay and my cat is a fatty who likes food.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry for not updating yet, guys! The work project is taking a little longer than expected and is taking all my time. But definitely this week it'll be done and I can go back to focusing on the game.
Also, I just got my first patron! Thank you so much for subbing even though I don't have anything posted there. I wouldn't want to use Patreon as people don't view it as favorable for the devs (coughmilkingcough) but I have bills to pay and my cat is a fatty who likes food.
Just take your time, as always everyone have IRL stuff to do first before they can focus on their project after all. As I always said "a masterpiece can't be rush"
I'm glad that you already got a supporter that willing to support you from the start, that's a good sign they trust your game and what you will deliver to him and to us. And please share some pics of your cat, would love to see how chubby he is LOL because I love cats and dogs

Reactions: GoldShrimpGames

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Cats are worth living for :sneaky:

Oct 1, 2021
Finally done with my work project! Right now I'm doing some more sketches and finishing up the first quest. Also fixing up Aqua's butt since I wasn't satisfied with the placement of her coochie. Drawing characters bent over is hard (pun intended?)
I'm taking this weekend chill since I'm still pretty tired and seem to have some kinda bug in my throat and I'm low on energy.
Regardless, I'll be publishing my first post on Patreon on Monday! Can't have it empty when I already have supporters there (thanks!) For the game, I'm planning on having the newest main release be patrons only, and after a month it'll be free for everyone. Still figuring out the best approach.
I have so many things planned but I have to focus on the first 2 quests for now. Lots of writing and eventing. Things are taking longer than expected, but I don't want to release the first version if I'm not satisfied with it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally done with my work project! Right now I'm doing some more sketches and finishing up the first quest. Also fixing up Aqua's butt since I wasn't satisfied with the placement of her coochie. Drawing characters bent over is hard (pun intended?)
I'm taking this weekend chill since I'm still pretty tired and seem to have some kinda bug in my throat and I'm low on energy.
Regardless, I'll be publishing my first post on Patreon on Monday! Can't have it empty when I already have supporters there (thanks!) For the game, I'm planning on having the newest main release be patrons only, and after a month it'll be free for everyone. Still figuring out the best approach.
I have so many things planned but I have to focus on the first 2 quests for now. Lots of writing and eventing. Things are taking longer than expected, but I don't want to release the first version if I'm not satisfied with it.
Thank you for the progression report and for the hard work, have some fruit juice and rest well if you feel tired. After all your own health are the first prioritize so take care
It's great that you want to make sure the first demo to satisfy both you and the player's experience, really can't wait for more news and finally get a hand on it when it finally come out

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Looking forward to playing your game!
If I might suggest something (as a patron and a fellow developer), I think you should release the initial build publicly rather than to patrons only. As of now, there are only a handful of us, and I'm sure we'd rather see the game get the public recognition it deserves.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for your support! And yes, the initial release will be free of course
I think you just need to follow the steps from other Devs: Release the update for Patreons first to iron out all the bugs and gain feed back to improving the story from them and then around 2 weeks later release them to public to gain more feed backs and repeat the cycle, it will both enough time for your supporters to enjoy the game and wasn't too long to wait for public release

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can't believe I am saying this but Aqua's butt and kitty are worth waiting for. This new update is bound to be awesome and sure to be beloved by the fans. Also, kudos for going for the donor version first with the F95 version a month later model.

Aqua's Butt.jpg

Oct 1, 2021
Happy Valentines, everyone! I made a little sketch of the main girls as a treat.
Even if you don't have a date, you will always have waifus.

Now that Monday has rolled around, I will be focusing on the game development (aka abusing my drawing pad and PC). The bug that was bugging me (sorry) has gone away and I have lots more energy!
So, I have finally decided what scenes Aqua will have and the first quest has been finished, now I just have to implement everything. Hopefully you will like the scenes! It's not much to begin with, in the future there will be lots more juicy scenes. Darkness and Megumin will get their turn next. Ngl, I have some difficulty drawing Megumin since I'm used to drawing thicc ladies and not washboards, lol.

Valentines.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Happy Valentines, everyone! I made a little sketch of the main girls as a treat.

Now that Monday has rolled around, I will be focusing on the game development (aka abusing my drawing pad and PC). The bug that was bugging me (sorry) has gone away and I have lots more energy!
So, I have finally decided what scenes Aqua will have and the first quest has been finished, now I just have to implement everything. Hopefully you will like the scenes! It's not much to begin with, in the future there will be lots more juicy scenes. Darkness and Megumin will get their turn next. Ngl, I have some difficulty drawing Megumin since I'm used to drawing thicc ladies and not washboards, lol.

View attachment 1654026
LMAO you just burned Megumin with that last part, hopefully she won't use her spell on you or the demo will never come out. Joke aside even if the demo didn't have much yet I would still enjoy any content in it because you worked hard to develop the project after all

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 1654026
Happy belated Valentine's Day to you. Your sketch looks amazing. Not only do Darkness and Aqua look comfy to snuggle with (Sorry Megumin) but they look so sweet and wholesome.

• Red Heart
Oct 1, 2021
I want to snuggle all the Konosuba girls ;_; Oh, to be able to put my face between some big tiddies right now...
Anyways, first posts on Patreon are up! I'm also considering starting a Subscribestar for the other spicy content (and also as a backup since Patreon can be annoying to creators). All the progress reports will be public for anyone to view

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I want to snuggle all the Konosuba girls ;_; Oh, to be able to put my face between some big tiddies right now...
Anyways, first posts on Patreon are up! I'm also considering starting a Subscribestar for the other spicy content (and also as a backup since Patreon can be annoying to creators). All the progress reports will be public for anyone to view
Yeah! Especially girls with big pillows like Darkness, Yunyun or Wiz. With them Kazuma will never ever feeling cold again LOL

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And yeah you should have Subcriblestar account just in case and maybe to have some "patches" that won't be allow on Patreon, but of course by doing so you shouldn't link it to Patreon or they can be very anal about it...or put it on lewdpatcher like Ecchi sensei

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Goldshrimpgames post about game progression

Game Progress Report
Alright, in the first progress report I will try to summarize the posts made on the forum and the general status of the game.
Currently the game has:
-95% of the current relevant maps are done. Fixed some passability issues and added some stuff. Just simply exploring the maps takes +30 minutes already!
-Places available to visit: The Guild, bathhouse, inn, bar, item shop, blacksmith's shop, multiple NPC houses, the stables (where you sleep, for now). The manor will be added later.
-Quest specific places to visit: The forest and cave. You can freely explore these maps after accepting the first quest.
-4/7 of the current CGs are done. I'm not telling which scenes they are for exactly! I will post Patreon exclusive teaser images later.
I mostly just need to write more dialogue and make the scenes themselves. Building a strong base is important for a big RPG project so you don't need to fix it as you go and it's easier to implement new scenes.

For the releases, I was planning on having them somewhat like this:
-1st release has the first quest and focus on Aqua.
-2nd main update will add the night system and more content for Megumin and Darkness.
-3rd one will introduce Wiz's shop.
-4th will introduce the succubus cafe.
These could change though, but gives you an idea how the game will progress.

Updates will be slower at first since I need to focus on my real job, but worry not I will still be working on the game and updating here often! These progress reports will be public for anyone to view.

I really like how you planned the content and story focus for each update, have roadmap like that will help not just players to see what will be in the next release but help developers like you to see the goal and can keep track with the development even if it could have change mid way. Overall I'm very excited with the news (and like that image of Kazuma taking a bath, the design look very good) and what to expected in the demo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A big +1 to wanting to snuggle some Konosuba girl tiddies... Most of all are the ones attatched to Darkness. <3

It's a smart move setting up a Subscribestar. With the way P*treon has been treating their devs I think everyone should be moving away from them.

Goldshrimpgames post about game progression

Game Progress Report
Alright, in the first progress report I will try to summarize the posts made on the forum and the general status of the game.
Currently the game has:
-95% of the current relevant maps are done. Fixed some passability issues and added some stuff. Just simply exploring the maps takes +30 minutes already!
-Places available to visit: The Guild, bathhouse, inn, bar, item shop, blacksmith's shop, multiple NPC houses, the stables (where you sleep, for now). The manor will be added later.
-Quest specific places to visit: The forest and cave. You can freely explore these maps after accepting the first quest.
-4/7 of the current CGs are done. I'm not telling which scenes they are for exactly! I will post Patreon exclusive teaser images later.
I mostly just need to write more dialogue and make the scenes themselves. Building a strong base is important for a big RPG project so you don't need to fix it as you go and it's easier to implement new scenes.

For the releases, I was planning on having them somewhat like this:
-1st release has the first quest and focus on Aqua.
-2nd main update will add the night system and more content for Megumin and Darkness.
-3rd one will introduce Wiz's shop.
-4th will introduce the succubus cafe.
These could change though, but gives you an idea how the game will progress.

Updates will be slower at first since I need to focus on my real job, but worry not I will still be working on the game and updating here often! These progress reports will be public for anyone to view.

I really like how you planned the content and story focus for each update, have roadmap like that will help not just players to see what will be in the next release but help developers like you to see the goal and can keep track with the development even if it could have change mid way. Overall I'm very excited with the news (and like that image of Kazuma taking a bath, the design look very good) and what to expected in the demo
I am looking forward to seeing how this game comes along.