Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
I've played LE and ToN and I'm aware of the comics

But I've been talking to some NLT fans here (not this thread) in the past few days and they claim that NLT hasn't done anything meant to have incest since 2018

Were the patches for these 2 games just wishful thinking by incest fans or do they make complete sense?

There's also this weird thing with the NLT fanbase where they think they are protecting NLT from Patreon rules if they just completely deny that any of his content had it

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Were the patches for these 2 games just wishful thinking by incest fans or do they make complete sense?
Wishful thinking. Not a single NLT game features incest. Not even Lust Epidemic. It's always alluded to the tiniest of bits but absolutely nothing points to them being related other than them being introduced together.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Wishful thinking. Not a single NLT game features incest. Not even Lust Epidemic. It's always alluded to the tiniest of bits but absolutely nothing points to them being related other than them being introduced together.
Right, cause IRL dude just simply be introduced with a random milf and a random same-age girl. And even though they live together (before MC purchases a new house) since MC remembers things, no, nothing points to them being related.

• Haha
Reactions: sluraplea and Lerd0

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Right, cause IRL dude just simply be introduced with a random milf and a random same-age girl. And even though they live together (before MC purchases a new house) since MC remembers things, no, nothing points to them being related.
Correct. Not a single sentence in the original game could be construed as them being related. It's 100% fan made and wished. The situation is what alludes to them being related. But that's about it.

• Angry

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Correct. Not a single sentence in the original game could be construed as them being related. It's 100% fan made and wished. The situation is what alludes to them being related. But that's about it.
''The situation'' is all that we can get officially from most devs because of Patreon. By your logic 70% of games in the thread are not incest.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is false. Their games before Lust Epidemic were, Visiting Aunt Sara, and Summer with Mom and Sis. Before games, they got their start doing incest comics. NLT was ALL about incest, until Patreon changed the rules. Maybe do your research a bit? Pretty strong indicators the "fan made" incest patches for Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia were done by NLT on the down low. Not so much with Genesis Order, but there is a new, actual fan made patch, that is great. (y)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Last edited:

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Pretty strong indicators the "fan made" incest patches for Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia were done by NLT on the down low.
Heh, that was actually me that made the IC patch for LE :) You can see it on the first page of the thread. I do not work for NLT.

I understand where OP is coming from though, i stopped and lost interest with The Genesis Order around v.3, NLT games are IMO are poorly written and once they fully abolished incest it became just another rpgmaker. Their new game doesn't interest me either and i assume continues the non-cest themes from TGO (correct me if i'm wrong i haven't looked too deeply into it).

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
This is false. Their games before Lust Epidemic were, Visiting Aunt Sara, and Summer with Mom and Sis. Before games, they got their start doing incest comics. NLT was ALL about incest, until Patreon changed the rules. Maybe do your research a bit? Pretty strong indicators the "fan made" incest patches for Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia were done by NLT on the down low. Not so much with Genesis Order, but there is a new, actual fan made patch, that is great. (y)
You are right, I wasn't correctly informed and thought Lust Epidemic was their first project. I still tink their last games aren't on par with planned incest games, but different people have different tastes and different treshholds for this stuff, so it's ultimately moot to argue about it.

People like these games and their respective fan patches and that's what matters.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Heh, that was actually me that made the IC patch for LE :) You can see it on the first page of the thread. I do not work for NLT.

I understand where OP is coming from though, i stopped and lost interest with The Genesis Order around v.3, NLT games are IMO are poorly written and once they fully abolished incest it became just another rpgmaker. Their new game doesn't interest me either and i assume continues the non-cest themes from TGO (correct me if i'm wrong i haven't looked too deeply into it).
I agree with everything you said but I personally don't even like ToN all that much, tried 3 times to complete it and I just can't. I just lose interest, it's just more of the same with the worse story, models that might not be worse graphically but they're less interesting and overall the experience is just boring.

Imo LE was by far their best game.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I agree with everything you said but I personally don't even like ToN all that much, tried 3 times to complete it and I just can't. I just lose interest, it's just more of the same with the worse story, models that might not be worse graphically but they're less interesting and overall the experience is just boring.

Imo LE was by far their best game.
They're all kind of vanilla and hyper-repetitive with content, so I guess if that's your thing maybe you'll like them. I've always found their work mediocre and even with the incest content, it wasn't all that great, patched or otherwise. The contextual interaction basically remains the same either way which is usually how you can tell whether a game was meant to really be incestuous instead of whatever relationships ended up.

If a game was supposed to be, yet doesn't feel like it or feels a bit stilted even after patched, then that's just bad kink/genre writing.

To each their own though, I guess.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Thread updated!
Sorry for the delay.

Should we add Censored games??? To be honest, I don't know if the list has any.

Family Vacation is a newish game here and has F/D and M/D for now, tags like GM/GD M/S B/S are possible too
the M/D are between your wife and her mom
The M/S and B/S are with the MC?

These games are completed and on the list. If you've played them, please let me know if there are any more tags to be added so I can update them.
Goodnight Kiss: Sugar and Spice
23 Sisters
Motherless
*Sun Breed, My Pleasure, and LustyVerse: Passion on Display I'm playing and will update them later.

And there are those that are also completed but are not on the list. If anyone has played them, please report the appropriate tags
Aiden's Revenge
My Wife Is A Hoe That Gets Used By Everybody
Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy
fHeartbreaker
Queen of Hearts
Living with the Big-Breasted Widow
Bosei Mama Club
Max in the Big City
13 Games' Project Sampler
Corruption World
Blue Is Better 2
My Academy's Special Place