• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Friends, interesting news about the game Milf's Resort from the author of Milfarion. Fans have transferred this game to the Ren'Py platform, which will certainly please those who were unable to master the game in the Unity version. https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-resort-v6-2-milfarion.2607/post-13395586
Well for me, it's just a waste of time porting from Unity to Renpy a game abandoned 2 years ago, which even though it was in the development before being abandoned for 5 years doesn't even have sex with MC's mom.

But hey everyone likes what they like ...

Reactions: Daskapital61

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
How long did it take you to convert the whole thing to your version? If memory serves me right, the game is rather short, but you still probably had to spend some time on it, right?
Um. Not sure. I created a new repo for it three days ago so I have no history to check back on. I'd guess probably a couple of weeks. Just a few hours scattered about throughout each day because I'm redecorating the entire house at the same time (!)

Just to be clear though, most of the dialogue is from the original story. I just modified what needed to be changed, going through it line by line, to make it work with the new relationships. Most of the time was spent cleaning up the script which was a bit 'messy'...
Actually, it's still a work in progress. Some of the original dialogue that I left in for the first release is not to my liking - I'm working on it.

Last edited:

beertech

Jun 17, 2022
hello!
looking for som games with mom - son real incest dirty talk.
can someone point out some games?

thx in advance

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes