Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The thread is updated!
Sorry for the delay. This has been a busy month.

Should we add Censored games??? To be honest, I don't know if the list has any.
Yes on the list are also censored games.
Usually Japanese games are always censored, plus sometimes others games that are also created and made available on dlsite.com for example such as games from this dev DanGames who as far as I know is not Japanese but he has already created a lot of games mainly precisely to sell them on dlsite.com and that is why his games are also censored.

And there are those that are also completed but are not on the list. If anyone has played them, please report the appropriate tags
Living with the Big-Breasted Widow
And this is one of games of this dev I wrote about above so DanGames and while all his previous games are censored this is one of the first ones he created and did not add censorship to it.
And it just so happens that I played this game yesterday, so I can say that tags for this game should look like this:
Living with the Big-Breasted Widow true A/NP Completed | RPGM

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
And there are those that are also completed but are not on the list. If anyone has played them, please report the appropriate tags
Winter Memories
Tower
"Winter Memories" is a sequel to game Summer Memories Plus so we have in this game as in prequel game MC aunt and two female cousins so tags should be like this:
Winter Memories true A/NP FC/MC Completed | RPGM

And game "Tower":
Tower true M/S B/S A/NP Completed | QSP

Reactions: skrusher

daydoomday

Jan 14, 2021
Thread updated!
Sorry for the delay.

Should we add Censored games??? To be honest, I don't know if the list has any.

The M/S and B/S are with the MC?

These games are completed and on the list. If you've played them, please let me know if there are any more tags to be added so I can update them.
Goodnight Kiss: Sugar and Spice
23 Sisters
Motherless
*Sun Breed, My Pleasure, and LustyVerse: Passion on Display I'm playing and will update them later.

Aiden's Revenge
My Wife Is A Hoe That Gets Used By Everybody
Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy
fHeartbreaker
Queen of Hearts
Living with the Big-Breasted Widow
Bosei Mama Club
Max in the Big City
13 Games' Project Sampler
Corruption World
Blue Is Better 2
My Academy's Special Place
Paradiso Guardian
Winter Memories
Super Idol
Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3
Japan: Jubei in Yomi
You Won't Take Her Away from My Side
No Nut November: A Futa Awakened
Nightcum on the Streets of Milfrim
Misfits
My Stepsister - A Short Story
Sex and Magic
Kidnapped by the Mistress
Tower
Dereah Sister Hypnosis App
One Aggressive Futa Step Sister
Step Bi Step
Succubus Girl
The Sunset Fairies link is wrong

Reactions: simple_human

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Family Business M/S B/S
I looked at their files and I couldn't find a sex scene. Am I missing something with both of them?
yeah...you are missing deservedly very low rating that game has.
nevermind a few generic/bots "5-starers", if not for them that would probably be the game with the lowest rating around.

in other words, are you that desperate to go for messed up ai project?

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
yeah...you are missing deservedly very low rating that game has.
nevermind a few generic/bots "5-starers", if not for them that would probably be the game with the lowest rating around.

in other words, are you that desperate to go for messed up ai project?
I'm not interested in HTML. Usually there are mind control games. I wanted to check it because this game doesn't have it.

Jan 3, 2021
I think he means VNs with censored images, as in pixelated/blurred out genitals.
Yeah I know, but there is a legal reason for that if the game is from Japan. And who knows how many wincest games from Japan we are missing out on.

I still think the point of this thread is to make us aware of every game with wincest in it in existance. Imo he should include stuff that isn't even in here, like Crazy Son, without posting the links if it's not allowed of course.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I wouldn't be against a Censored section. Given they'd all need to be added in fresh anyway if they aren't already in there, be easier to keep them separate than putting them in with all the rest.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah I know, but there is a legal reason for that if the game is from Japan. And who knows how many wincest games from Japan we are missing out on.

I still think the point of this thread is to make us aware of every game with wincest in it in existance. Imo he should include stuff that isn't even in here, like Crazy Son, without posting the links if it's not allowed of course.
Well I guess you've only just started following this thread or if you've been following it longer you just haven't been following it regularly and carefully because rule 7 is the reason why the original author of this thread had problems with the administrators of this forum and why he no longer has an account here.
And therefore your idea that the list should also include games that were banned on f95 because of rule 7 is totally unacceptable.

So skrusher who took over this thread after original author stopped having an account on f95 knows full well that any violation or even attempted circumvention of rule 7 could even deprive us of this entire thread, which for over 3 years has been an excellent resource for incest games and which is very useful and necessary for many fans of this genre of games.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Well I guess you've only just started following this thread or if you've been following it longer you just haven't been following it regularly and carefully because rule 7 is the reason why the original author of this thread had problems with the administrators of this forum and why he no longer has an account here.
And therefore your idea that the list should also include games that were banned on f95 because of rule 7 is totally unacceptable.

So skrusher who took over this thread after original author stopped having an account on f95 knows full well that any violation or even attempted circumvention of rule 7 could even deprive us of this entire thread, which for over 3 years has been an excellent resource for incest games and which is very useful and necessary for many fans of this genre of games.
Was the original owner of this thread banned because of R7? I thought he just quit.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Was the original owner of this thread banned because of R7? I thought he just quit.
I think he deleted his account himself because that's what some people wrote, but one thing is certain that it was because of a few games that broke rule 7 that he had problems with mods from f95.

Reactions: Xumeey

skrusher

May 11, 2019
We almost lost this topic for violating rule 7. It was taken down once because of it.

This is the admin's warning about this issue. I ask, once again, that you guys follow it so that there are no consequences for the thread or for yourselves.

Captura de tela 2024-04-15 125233.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
We almost lost this topic for violating rule 7. It was taken down once because of it.

This is the admin's warning about this issue. I ask, once again, that you guys follow it so that there are no consequences for the thread or for yourselves.

View attachment 3544066
True, but don't for get this one... :KEK:

1713197315107.png
The most truest thing he ever said... :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes