Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

JackTheMan666

Feb 1, 2024
So far I've never had any trouble with downloaded files (PC files for me), but I also always scan whatever I download to be on the safe side. In my experience most corrupted files quickly get reported in the game's forum :)
Thank you, I'm using my android phone so will it be safe to download

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah I know, but there is a legal reason for that if the game is from Japan. And who knows how many wincest games from Japan we are missing out on.

I still think the point of this thread is to make us aware of every game with wincest in it in existance. Imo he should include stuff that isn't even in here, like Crazy Son, without posting the links if it's not allowed of course.
you can already find a list of every japanese game on VNDB by searching the tag blood related mother/son incest and other tags. Although i guess if somebody decided to upload one here with a translation patch it might as well be added here.

JackTheMan666

Feb 1, 2024
Some of the DL links can be a bit sketchy, but I have never got a virus from a Mega link. They are probably your safest bet. I don't DL games without a Mega link. (y)
Ok thank you, also do you install it to your phone or can you play it on the mega file it's my first time doing this sorry to be a pain

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
Even though I'm more of a F/D or even B/S type of guy, I was half asleep when I had the thought that I haven't really seen a game with a scene that includes multiple M/M/M/S like mother, stepmother, mother-in-law all together. Or am I just missing out and should lurk moar?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Even though I'm more of a F/D or even B/S type of guy, I was half asleep when I had the thought that I haven't really seen a game with a scene that includes multiple M/M/M/S like mother, stepmother, mother-in-law all together. Or am I just missing out and should lurk moar?
That's just harcest with Milfs... :shrug:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Ok thank you, also do you install it to your phone or can you play it on the mega file it's my first time doing this sorry to be a pain
Only images can be viewed directly from mega. For programs (games) you have to download and install

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Some of the DL links can be a bit sketchy, but I have never got a virus from a Mega link. They are probably your safest bet. I don't DL games without a Mega link. (y)
Mega is my preferred one, too; if that's not available, I go for GoFile, Pixeldrain, or Workupload. I try to avoid VNs from here that doesn't have a DL link from at least one of those (I'm especially cautious about those that don't have a Mega DL link).

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello, it's been 2 months since I released my game and I made 4 updates and completed chapter 1, with some action already between the twins :p

If you like the incest genre I'd like to recommend my game (duh) but because I think I made something quite unique. Both twins are the protagonists and I paid special attention to the the main thing that is usually missing in this genre: the family relationships actually mean something and are not there just as meaningless character labels for the sake of adding the tag. Plus, I didn't censor anything with patches or other crap.

It's not really a slow burn between the siblings but I carefully crafted the story for it to make sense. The progress with the mother will most likely go slower, plus there's gonna be M/D along the usual B/S M/S. I'm putting a lot of effort in the steamy scenes too to make them quite erotic and long by usual AVNs standards. I think you'll really enjoy what I've crafted so far. Cheers!

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello, it's been 2 months since I released my game and I made 4 updates and completed chapter 1, with some action already between the twins :p

If you like the incest genre I'd like to recommend my game (duh) but because I think I made something quite unique. Both twins are the protagonists and I paid special attention to the the main thing that is usually missing in this genre: the family relationships actually mean something and are not there just as meaningless character labels for the sake of adding the tag. Plus, I didn't censor anything with patches or other crap.

It's not really a slow burn between the siblings but I carefully crafted the story for it to make sense. The progress with the mother will most likely go slower, plus there's gonna be M/D along the usual B/S M/S. I'm putting a lot of effort in the steamy scenes too to make them quite erotic and long by usual AVNs standards. I think you'll really enjoy what I've crafted so far. Cheers!
That looks quite good. Does it have music and sound? :unsure:

Himank

Sep 28, 2020

Can I Assume we have M/S Now?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes