• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Oct 7, 2017
Reactions: Anaktorness

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I don't think that 90% of all devs are bad... at lest not code wise.
Where they suck is advertisement and community management.
I say they 90% of them suck for very specific reasons. They all:

1. Give the MC a huge dick and have that be his defining attribute.
2. Make every other sex scene a blowjob, handjob, footjob or titwank.
3. Turn every story into a shitty maledom or harem that wastes our time.
4. Whenever they do a female protagonist, they just can't resist letting you know what the men around her are thinking. (Whoa, look at those tits!)

As for them being bad at advertisement and community management... I dunno, that sounds like a Patreon problem. As long as the devs aren't soliciting themselves too much in the actual game (which a lot of them do). I don't see why anyone would care about how they advertise.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I say they 90% of them suck for very specific reasons. They all:

1. Give the MC a huge dick and have that be his defining attribute.
2. Make every other sex scene a blowjob, handjob, footjob or titwank.
3. Turn every story into a shitty maledom or harem that wastes our time.
4. Whenever they do a female protagonist, they just can't resist letting you know what the men around her are thinking. (Whoa, look at those tits!)

As for them being bad at advertisement and community management... I dunno, that sounds like a Patreon problem. As long as the devs aren't soliciting themselves too much in the actual game (which a lot of them do). I don't see why anyone would care about how they advertise.
yep... too many devs think with the same penis. :HideThePain:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
The news piece is definitely worth reading though...hahahha

"F95zone is renowned for its expansive and engaging community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss a wide range of topics, including games, art, fiction, and various types of digital cuckoldry."

Powerlurker44

Jun 10, 2021
It had me going for about 90 seconds, but I had to look at the link and the writing was just sooo tongue-in-cheek I realized it had to be an April Fool's joke. Even though it's still 9:30 p.m. over here.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes