Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
While I'm not too fond of Patreon either, this is so not true. Many good games have, or once had, Patreon pages. You just find a way to limit yourself.
You mean find a way to censor yourself. But yeah, Patreon used to have good games on it, I guess. But in a thread called "Home of Incest," let's not vouch for a platform that bans it. When your game can't have incest, shota, loli or bestiality, there's a limit to how good it can be. No amount of creativity can make up for lacking the most fundamental perversions of hentai.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
You mean find a way to censor yourself. But yeah, Patreon used to have good games on it, I guess. But in a thread called "Home of Incest," let's not vouch for a platform that bans it. When your game can't have incest, shota, loli or bestiality, there's a limit to how good it can be. No amount of creativity can make up for lacking the most fundamental perversions of hentai.
Not vouching for Patreon of course, especially the anti-incest nonsense. But as long as incest patches and other walkaround methods exist, I don't mind developers having an extra channel to get support from, even if the channel is not convenient for them. But that is not the point. The point is to date, there are still great incest games (with patch or walkaround of course) have Patreon pages, so your earlier statement is not true. I just think it's not a good way to judge a game (if it is on Patreon or not). Other than that, I totally agree with you on hating Patreon. Fuck Patreon:mad::ROFLMAO:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Incest patches are volatile, hit-or-miss ticking time bombs. Sometimes you get a good one that fits well into the story with no grammatical or contextual errors. Other times you get inadequate choose-your-own adventures that have you manually typing in the relationships. And then there's incest patches that fall behind or get outright abandoned because they can't keep up with the updates. That said, even if Patreon allowed incest, they still wouldn't allow shota or loli content. Which greatly impacts how good an incest story can be. A mother banging her son doesn't hit anywhere near as hard when the son looks old as shit. Or when she looks too young. Basically the closer they are in age, the more boring it is.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
While I'm not too fond of Patreon either, this is so not true. Many good games have, or once had, Patreon pages. You just find a way to limit yourself.
Agreed. There 'are' good projects still being hosted on patreon. It's just, like steam, their polices are stupid and arbitrary.
In that sense, I do prefer the stability (at least for now) that Subscribestar has on that front. Again, for now.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Incest patches are volatile, hit-or-miss ticking time bombs. Sometimes you get a good one that fits well into the story with no grammatical or contextual errors. Other times you get inadequate choose-your-own adventures that have you manually typing in the relationships. And then there's incest patches that fall behind or get outright abandoned because they can't keep up with the updates. That said, even if Patreon allowed incest, they still wouldn't allow shota or loli content. Which greatly impacts how good an incest story can be. A mother banging her son doesn't hit anywhere near as hard when the son looks old as shit. Or when she looks too young. Basically the closer they are in age, the more boring it is.
Sorry but i have to disagree with you. It seems that you are applying your personal opinion as too what makes a great game and that is strictly your opinion. I am not a fan of either shota or loli so they are by no means a limitation of how great a game can be. Most of my favorite games dont have either of these kinks. That by no means that there are not some great games that contain them or that we should judge a game because they contain.

That all said i am not a huge fan of Patreon as i despise censorship whether it is something i care about or not. Unless it is shown that they are actively encouraging actions that are harmfull (ie specifically calling for violence, oppression or something similar) i generally dont believe someones speech should be curtailed. Patreon is just a sypmton of a much larger problem which is the payment platforms (VISA, MC etc) being pressured by many in positions of power, to impose their moral imperatives on society even when said society vehemently disagrees with them.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
99% of all incest patches are by the devs themselves and only exist because of Patreon.
What you describe are incest mods for games where incest can be implemented but wasn't planned to have it.

Reactions: sluraplea

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
In my case, the main problem with incest patches, with rare exceptions, is that they do not fit the translation into Portuguese (even translating these patches into Portuguese). Many times I have to make manual corrections to the dialogues myself and depending on the size of the game this takes a long time.

For these and other reasons I hate Patreon so much lol

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No meu caso, o principal problema dos patches de incesto, com raras exceções, é que eles não cabem na tradução para o português (mesmo traduzindo esses patches para o português). Muitas vezes eu mesmo tenho que fazer correções manuais nos diálogos e dependendo do tamanho do jogo isso leva muito tempo.
Let me guess you forgot the part where this is an English forum, right?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
99% of all incest patches are by the devs themselves and only exist because of Patreon.
What you describe are incest mods for games where incest can be implemented but wasn't planned to have it.
It doesn't matter, since 90% of hentai devs are really bad at what they do. Whether the patch comes from them or a third party, it's putting a bandaid on self inflicted wound.

Reactions: BigD1984

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It doesn't matter, since 90% of hentai devs are really bad at what they do. Whether the patch comes from them or a third party, it's putting a bandaid on self inflicted wound.
Really depends on how the game is made on how the patch is made.
There are many patches that are one liners that just turn incest on.
The ones where the script has to be rewritten are more complicated.

I don't think that 90% of all devs are bad... at lest not code wise.
Where they suck is advertisement and community management.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Let me guess you forgot the part where this is an English forum, right?
That's so weird. Anaktorness's message showed up in English for me (no sign of an edit at the time of writing) yet you quoting of it was in Portugese... so not the browser auto translating it. But when I do tell it to translate the page, it matches what was in the original post.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
My problem with incest patches is two-fold.
1. Are the consistent with the base game?
2. Is the development of the patch up to date?

If either one of those is 'no' or 'maybe', the patch is automatically a failure.
I get that ppl have lives or other things come up, but even so. Doesn't detract from the issues inherent to 3rd party patches.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's so weird. Anaktorness's message showed up in English for me (no sign of an edit at the time of writing) yet you quoting of it was in Portugese... so not the browser auto translating it. But when I do tell it to translate the page, it matches what was in the original post.
It wasn't in English for me. And I'm not in Portugal, neither do I speak the language.
Weird.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My problem with incest patches is two-fold.
1. Are the consistent with the base game?
2. Is the development of the patch up to date?

If either one of those is 'no' or 'maybe', the patch is automatically a failure.
I get that ppl have lives or other things come up, but even so. Doesn't detract from the issues inherent to 3rd party patches.
Again... 99% of time the patches aren't fan-made. They are made by the dev.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I think we can all agree that the need to have patches is a problem, spurred by arsehole payment processors pressuring sites to not have content that makes certain people piss and moan.

It would be nice if there was a processor that just said "Fuck you all, I'll take the business if you don't want it!" that the sites could all use.

But we don't live in that world right now. The vocal majority wins the day. The cunts.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Again... 99% of time the patches aren't fan-made. They are made by the dev.
I dunno about all that seeing as I've only run into a few cases like Pan Hero where the dev did make the ipatch or left it as a code... or let you set character relationships at the start with the incest/direct relationships being the heavily implied default ones. I wouldn't count cases like those patches so much as workarounds for what was either intended, or heavily implied.

A lot of times, the patches 'have' been 3rd party affairs. Glassix is a pretty good example of that.
Regardless, I'm doubtful that the devs themselves make the majority of such patches really.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes