• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
"Taming of the Brat" has incest tag, but I don't see it listed over this thread. Can anyone tell me why, please? Any help will be really appreciated. Best regards!

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
The redhead is technically the MC's cousin, but I'm pretty sure there's no acknowledgement of their relationship whatsoever...
And the titular Brat (the blonde) is her niece, but I'm not sure if anything happended between them yet.

Reactions: CaballeroOne
Mar 26, 2022
The redhead is technically the MC's cousin
Has this ever been suggested, or is it just your assumption? The last time I played it, it was flat out pointed that Elena was his childhood friend. Not "childhood friend" like in roomate/landlady situation but a real one.

CaballeroOne The main route is throuple involving MC, Elena and her niece.

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
Huh, it seems you're correct. No mention of cousin in the files, at all.
I played the early versions, so that's what I was going off of.

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
The only possible incest in the game was probably the kiss between the two women, the redhead is the blonde

Reactions: Mario4don

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
"Taming of the Brat" has incest tag, but I don't see it listed over this thread. Can anyone tell me why, please? Any help will be really appreciated. Best regards!
Has this ever been suggested, or is it just your assumption? The last time I played it, it was flat out pointed that Elena was his childhood friend. Not "childhood friend" like in roomate/landlady situation but a real one.

CaballeroOne The main route is throuple involving MC, Elena and her niece.
In alt version from Subscibestar (last version 0.78) Elena was MC's cousin and Belle was Elena's niece, sadly it's not updated anymore. In Patreon version Belle is MC's friend.

From what the devs told me, the old developer who worked on the game previously had access to Subsribestar and the current team don't. So that's where it ends.

Last edited:

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
The fan made Ipatch for that one doesn't seem to work as well as their other games. Unless I'm remembering wrong, they have pretty much removed the Taboo from No Limits Taboo. :poop:
Don't know what you are talking about because I never play RPGM games before they are completed. But for their finished games, I-patch worked perfectly, including Treasure of Nadia and Genesis Order.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes