• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else getting startup errors or PC version?
Without more information or an error report it's just guesswork.
Did you use 7zip to unpack the archive? If you didn't, try that. Or you could try to run the game as administrator.

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
Cannot proceed with game after starting up with old saves I keep getting exception error's. I cannot rollback or ignore

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Cannot proceed with game after starting up with old saves I keep getting exception error's. I cannot rollback or ignore
When you loaded your old save, did you get a system message stating that that your save have been "updated" to the last version ? If it is not the case, you may have to start from scratch ( or ask someone for a compatible save ).

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Any sexy scenes in it? When I read the changelog I didnt see any good scenes, only someone show her breast or something useless thing.

Thingolfin

Aug 8, 2018
game freezed for me after completion of the eva reward scene
Same for me. It's not a complete freeze but you can't continue. Saving and loading works but anything else does not. There's no error message hence I added a save game file stored at this stage.

By the way: Great game. ;-)

Reactions: UraN82

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Really? Because zero of my saves work. I went through a couple and they all error because the variable yumiko doesn't exist in them, or because the sexting variables doesn't exist.

Reactions: Shirouste

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Guess today will mostly be about saves not working, bugs and questions, but to say something else too :)

Eva would have made adam a happy man
Really have to hand it to Eva. While there are a solid handful of other girls I generally prefer in overall look, some by a fair margin too, she performs top tier in her scenes.

Her slim body and high riding enhanced (?) breasts combination allow her (when she gets close) to do a sort of "heavy guns & broadside" combo that's plain awe inspiring.

She works her combo to maximum effect for sure and appears able to do so at will. Felt it already in her Elevator event, but her reward event really drives it home.

Also her animation there is, hm, Yvette can beat it due to being Yvette (infinite cute and sexy) and by carrying those "Yvette" traits into her top tier sex scenes, but I think thats about it ... the other top performers have solid entries but do not really have anything at that level right now (Eva and Yvette riding it to the top so to say :D)

Yumiko need a shave?

Am on the other hand not entirely sold on Yumiko (And I did vote for her originally, so bit surprised)

- While one half of me registers her as pretty cute and also ok busty (would have liked her upgraded, after having seen "random fitness babe" setting a new upper tier in looks. but ok)
- The other half has something that really irks it about her face

The way her lip sometimes cringes and create a dark'ish line/shadow mustache right below the nose, is part of it, but not entire explanation. Something seems "off" or wrong. Can't put my finger entirely on it. Annoying.

pre-fix Ivy renders manages that too (no mustache though) whereas post-modification Ivy renders are certainly some I have come to enjoy. So maybe that. dunno. /scratches head in bewilderment.

Disclaimer : imo obviously.

A joy whether coming or going
The Joy pictures on Yumikos phone are really good. Both coming and going. Would sure like to see that outfit in an evening event in the game, it actually beats Joy's more "slutty" outfits, with ease too. She really pulls that look off. Actually beats most outfits in the game hands down. Stellar.

Edit : Oh. And seeing Joy's pictures I came to think of this one, because that is certainly Joy's effect in that outfit! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes