EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Changing swimsuits doesn't seem to work, any tips?
I got it to work with her skimpy bikini on and relatively high counts in affection and lust.

What I cannot figure out is how to advance the Teen Photos quest. I've tried a bunch of combinations with Aly, and asking for photos never comes up.

Reactions: jadiyn

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Great. Really been looking forward to this one.
Gonna start from scratch without cheats. Well only a bit of Company favor for the watch.

I saw some comments about troubles with older saves. A 1.2.0 save worked and updated fine for me.

What do I need to get to see the achievements-app in the Phone?
Nevermind. Just saw it is in the Personal-app.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Been searching for a while and couldn't find this or figure it out, but how do you get Ivy's sunbed extras? I've tried both high and low lust, both bikinies, blue pill and not and nothing triggers those. i've searched for a bit and nothing. The only Ivy thing i get is the breast bump.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't get the display of the version upgrade code running. Are you sure it is safe to continue?
I tried a 1.1.1 save with the 1.2.0 code and get the version upgrade message, from version, to version and adding Yumiko.
I tried the same save with the 1.3.0 code and get just the error and no version upgrade message at all. Surely this is wrong?
I researched this a bit more. For testing I used both a 1.1.1 save and my oldest save, a 0.8.4. But the process went identical for both code versions, except for the number of traceback errors being much larger for the older save.
With 1.2.0 code the sequence is:
- load save
- get version messages
- get a number of tracebacks that can be ignored
- get messages about girls being added
With 1.3.0 code on loading I just get the tracebacks and nothing else, not even the version messages.
My install process on Win 10 version 1803 with CU 2018-10:
- download from Mega link on OP here
- extract into new folder
- copy save folder from 1.2.0. over
- added quick fixes (but had same problem before adding them)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't get the display of the version upgrade code running. Are you sure it is safe to continue?
I tried a 1.1.1 save with the 1.2.0 code and get the version upgrade message, from version, to version and adding Yumiko.
I tried the same save with the 1.3.0 code and get just the error and no version upgrade message at all. Surely this is wrong?
I don't know why the upgrade message doesn't show. Nevertheless the game is properly upgraded and is working. I've tested it. You can see it when you save and reload the game, no version ugrade is done. So the version has been changed to 0.1.3.0. (Seting the version is part of the update code, it's not set anywhere else).

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.3.1 beta has been released (first bug fix for 0.1.3 beta)
Holiday Island 0.1.3.1 beta has been released
Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix only release for 0.1.3 beta is available for download.

It includes all the fixes from this post (all the ones that have the 0.1.3.1 at the end):

This is an update for the version 0.1.3.0 beta only.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.3 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

Please download the update to 0.1.3.1 beta from the attached file or this link:

To apply the update, please extract the files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate the folder structure:
\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of the zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Have fun playing,
Darkhound

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Been searching for a while and couldn't find this or figure it out, but how do you get Ivy's sunbed extras? I've tried both high and low lust, both bikinies, blue pill and not and nothing triggers those. i've searched for a bit and nothing. The only Ivy thing i get is the breast bump.
Which on are you missing ? ( I don't remember which one is the extended ).
I will try to triggered it to help.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: lf9naruto
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes