darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Still can't get Aly's teen photos. I can do the sunbed event with her, but cannot figure out how to trigger her sending me the photos.
I've checked the scene again. It's a bug. I will correct it with the next update, but it will be complicated.
Not to fix the code (already did that), but to fix the save game in case you've already done the scene the first time.
In order to fix it yourself, open the console and type:
player.inc_quest_state("Aly_breast_development",aly)
If the return falue is FALSE, you didn't see the initial event yet. Leave it alone for the moment and don't type the second command. If the return value is TRUE, type:
aly.add_queued_sexting(500,501,1)
close the console.
This should allow you to continue the quest.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The trophies are a nice addition. But it begs a new question: who is holding what? You have to page through all the girls. It would be nice to have one more app on the phone that gives an overview of all trophies and who is currently holding them.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've checked the scene again. It's a bug. I will correct it with the next update, but it will be complicated.
Not to fix the code (already did that), but to fix the save game in case you've already done the scene the first time.
If the return falue is FALSE, you didn't see the initial event yet. Leave it alone for the moment and don't type the second command. If the return value is TRUE, type:
close the console.
Typed in the first code as instructed, but I received a response of 1. Is that a true or false?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
close the console.
Worked like a charm, thank you!

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
close the console.
Awesome. Thanks for the assistance.

Reactions: soulreaper777

Sabo97

Nov 3, 2018
How do i trigger the reward appointment with Eva where she tells her breast enhancement story? I just got the other scene so far

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Wooooosh..... The last (I assume) thing for the Aly photos quest is tough. How are the hug/kiss trophy places calculated? I spent days hugging/kissing her and she only just got 1st place for the week. I don't even use those that much anymore.

Gotta hope she's included in the wet t-shirt and butt competitions... I think those are the only 3 trophies she can get at this point, because I don't think she has any scenes/events that count for others.

Reactions: Bantry

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Not a bad game this, i am enjoying it.

Feels a little grindy because of the slow pay off. However it does have its hooks, with minor accomplishments & milestones being quite fun.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Wooooosh..... The last (I assume) thing for the Aly photos quest is tough. How are the hug/kiss trophy places calculated? I spent days hugging/kissing her and she only just got 1st place for the week. I don't even use those that much anymore.

Gotta hope she's included in the wet t-shirt and butt competitions... I think those are the only 3 trophies she can get at this point, because I don't think she has any scenes/events that count for others.
I got her the hug/kiss queen and gold wet T-shirt but unfortunately she was not a contender in 2 butt contests in a row :(

Capture.JPG

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So a 1 is considered True? Meaning a -1 is considered False. No clue what a 0 means.
It has nothing to do with true/false. Wasn't correct in my first answer. It returns kind of a state variable for the quest. So for longer quests it can be 10 or even a higher value. Each quest starts out at 0. So calling the function once increases the state by 1 and returns it. The state is used to keep track of the quest.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I think I finished the Aly event (got the 3 trophies), but for some reason, even after asking her to pose topless, the scene isn't showing that I got it in the phone (and, yes, she did pose topless after I scrolled back and dismissed the other girls at the pool).

Also, I know this one is much older, but really struggling with Ivy and the breast pump. I just cannot seem to get it to activate. I've got her in the skimpy bikini and I've got a blue pill, but nothing doing.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes