Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Getting Aly the hug/kiss gold trophy is easy, it maybe time consuming but it's easy.
What is relatively difficult is having Aly as a winner in both the wet tshirt and butt contest in the same week because Aly may not be selected as a contender in one or both contest but as Darkhound said in a previous post, save before the events and if Aly is not present, reload.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
On a side note. You guys are crazy. Took me 4 weeks+ to create all the new stuff and you finish it in less than 2 days :D
Yeah, game development have this natural unbalancing issue... Couple times had been thinking about how it could the gameplay be enlarged without an excessive rendering work or an excesively grinding features and honestly, any really useful idea has come to my mind :/

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Aly topless at the pool, achievement not showing... Hmmm... could be another bug. I will check it tomorrow.

On a side note. You guys are crazy. Took me 4 weeks+ to create all the new stuff and you finish it in less than 2 days :D
Most of your problem is rendering. Images take a while to create so you spend hours on something we will see for 1-2 seconds. Too bad no one puts daz models into 3d games. Just imagining the possiblilities is unreal.

I should include this traceback. no images present for Yumiko's clothing event. Not sure if it's supposed to be there or not. She invited me at the end of the night when I asked her to play poker. (it was on a sunday when invited)

chixvost

Jun 1, 2018
May be someone knows, i havn't an icon in phone that was showing relations with girls, scenes, events. It was look like people holding hands in a circle. Was it moved somewhere or i just missed something? Sorry if question is dumb

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I should include this traceback. no images present for Yumiko's clothing event. Not sure if it's supposed to be there or not. She invited me at the end of the night when I asked her to play poker. (it was on a sunday when invited)
This event is not supposed to be available in this version ( dixit Darkhound ).

turutu

Jul 11, 2017
As already mentioned, you could just eat something. In general removing an effect should be possible now. I think I've added a new method with the last update. Not 100% sure, since I'm not at my PC atm to check.
But should be: player.rem_effect("hungry")
Works! thx

Couple issues regarding the trophies.... The girls sent away from the island don't get their weekly counters to zero... So, in my case, even sended away far ago, Faye still have her weekly interactions active:
View attachment 172585

In the other side, Jen has her weekly interactions the same as her total:
View attachment 172587 View attachment 172588

That makes almost imposible to get Aly the Hug/Kiss gold trophy, therefore it is almost imposible to compete her quest... at least with an started game.... With a new game it should be way easier.
I dont have icon (couple or something)
button left,
What is it?

chixvost

Jun 1, 2018
May be someone knows, i havn't an icon in phone that was showing relations with girls, scenes, events. It was look like people holding hands in a circle. Was it moved somewhere or i just missed something? Sorry if question is dumb
I found

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I appreciate the guide, but I'm still having trouble with the quests. Chatting with Aly at the pool does nothing and I can't move forward with the implants quest either

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I appreciate the guide, but I'm still having trouble with the quests. Chatting with Aly at the pool does nothing and I can't move forward with the implants quest either
Not to be disrespectful, but how in the hell are we supposed to know what you are talking/asking about? You must ask how to accomplish a specific task, event, scene, etc. Granted you may only get an answer telling you to use the search function, but saying, talking to a character does nothing and you can't move forward either, is too open ended.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Not to be disrespectful, but how in the hell are we supposed to know what you are talking/asking about? You must ask how to accomplish a specific task, event, scene, etc. Granted you may only get an answer telling you to use the search function, but saying, talking to a character does nothing and you can't move forward either, is too open ended.
Fair enough. I need to talk to Aly about getting pictures of herself when she was younger for her first quest, and find out if Eva has implants

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Fair enough. I need to talk to Aly about getting pictures of herself when she was younger for her first quest, and find out if Eva has implants
I would tell you to search the thread and previous posts as both have been discussed before in the last couple of pages, however, since there is a known bug with the Aly teen photo quest you might want to wait until the next bugfix/patch is released. As for Eva and her implants if your talking about the achievement where she tells you about them, that is part of her reward appointment. Guess what? There is a known bug with that one too. @darkhound1 has posted the console codes to move past them, but you run the risk of really borking the game if you make a mistake when entering them.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Does the Attractiveness element actually do anything right now?

Also, as characters get sexting features added.... Are there particular triggers? Like does a girl not send you a masturbation sext until... something else is done? Like a minimum number of kisses or certain other things or whatever?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Is 4 really the maximum strength/endurance training you should do every week?
You can do at least 7 in both in a week. In an early version, 0.5-0.6, it took 15-20 training to go up a point on the higher levels.
Also, has anyone found how much points are needed in hacking/looks/charm to gain a level?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Most game developers would envy you that ratio I believe. Usually it is years to hours.

Holding the "dedicated, loyal followers" (with no life :p) off for two days, would give you a triump march through the old Roman arcs in prior ages ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Couple issues regarding the trophies.... The girls sent away from the island don't get their weekly counters to zero... So, in my case, even sended away far ago, Faye still have her weekly interactions active:
View attachment 172585

In the other side, Jen has her weekly interactions the same as her total:
View attachment 172587 View attachment 172588

That makes almost imposible to get Aly the Hug/Kiss gold trophy, therefore it is almost imposible to compete her quest... at least with an started game.... With a new game it should be way easier.
Thanks for posting it. Just fixed it. Will be part of the next update.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for posting it. Just fixed it. Will be part of the next update.
Does this fix include the fact that the non-play girls Joy, Jennifer and Yumiko don't seem to have weekly counters. Their week counts are identical to their total counts. In my case Jennifer has 114 hug/kiss making it impossible to achieve the trophy for Aly.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Bug:
At the reception you Can't switch contact next/previous (icon bottom left).
Not a bug - intended behaviour.
It works like that for the other locations and girls as well. It's just less visible. If you select a girl at the pool and she is highlighted, the phone image switches to that girl and you cannot change it.
At the reception, the reception girl is kinda "auto selected". That's why you have the actions for grope/hug/kiss for her.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes