darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Does this fix include the fact that the non-play girls Joy, Jennifer and Yumiko don't seem to have weekly counters. Their week counts are identical to their total counts. In my case Jennifer has 114 hug/kiss making it impossible to achieve the trophy for Aly.
Yes - the daily and weekly counters were only reset for "regular" girls that were on the island before the fix.
Now the daily and weekly counters are reset for all the girls including the special girls and the ones not on the island right now.

Wikikuni28

May 2, 2017
Not sure if a bug or I just fucked up with using the cheat mod, but i'm failing every single strength check even though my strength is maxed. Any idea why?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Does the Attractiveness element actually do anything right now?

Also, as characters get sexting features added.... Are there particular triggers? Like does a girl not send you a masturbation sext until... something else is done? Like a minimum number of kisses or certain other things or whatever?
I think attractiveness affects how much lust you gain when you do things with that girl. I believe darkhound mentioned that somewhere in the thread.

Beyond the new two sidequest linked sexts for Aly and Yumiko, there is no specific trigger for sexts. You do need highish affection/love stats and for them to have your phone number before you will start getting them, and if there stats drop enough or they get angry enough with you they will stop sending them. So if you need for example Jessica you can let the other girls affection and love stats drop or piss them them to lower the pool then just hit the 30 minute skip. Once you get an image check it, if it's new good. If it's old then rollback to before getting the image and do different things and you might change which image you got.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I managed to get Aly the 3 gold trophies she requested.
Aly teen quest done.
When alone with her at the pool she posed naked but no picture unlocked ( did that twice once with the skimpy bikini and one with the bikini ).
Aly and MC had both 100 lust.

Capture.JPG

Edit : known issue :
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2

lunarfs

Jun 4, 2017
Full Save:

Has a save at the start of every sex scene and missable event, and a complete save with a full hpone. I went through and redid the saves for this version so they should all work. Instead of having users rename the saves, I just added text to the saves in game to explain what the scene is. As far as I can understand, Ivy has two images that cannot be unlocked and Aly has one.
Link doesn't work for me

Reactions: Dominik

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You can download the current version of the game from developer's main patreon page:

Bug list:

• Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • After the Eva reward event, all buttons are deactivated. To activate them, open the console and type: menu_active = False --> fixed with 0.1.3.1 - you still need to type the console code once if the error already happened in your game
  • You can do the posing appointment with Yumiko. That's not supposed to be possible. There are no renders or script for that. --> fixed with 0.1.3.1
  • When you walk (goto) the location with the wet T contest instead of using the button at the lower right of the screen to start it, you get a crash. --> fixed with 0.1.3.1
  • When Yumiko is on shift in the nightbar that day, when you hug/kiss Jennifer in the gym, the game "thinks" you're hugging/kissing Yumiko. --> fixed with 0.1.3.1
  • Updating older saves (prior to 0.1.2) can lead to crashes " global name 'yumiko' is not defined" --> fixed with 0.1.3.1
Please download the bug fixes and upgrade to version 0.1.3.1 beta from this post:

Please note: All quick fix files attached to this post have to be copied into the folder "<wherever you extracted your holiday island>\game" --> none at the moment

Reactions: septacycell

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am one of the non-crazy loyal, dedicated, no-life, so and so's and I have to say even with the minor bugs and stuff, this is an awesome update! Eagerly awaiting the 0.1.3.2 bugfix release and the next update 0.1.4.0.
Great job as always!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
IIts gonna be new visit with Yvette with my favourite girl:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
After the EVA appointment, had the menu bug and fixed it with the menu command, but I had a bug at the bar, when trying to talk to Yumiko which I had already done previously. I installed the fix and it still happened

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 852, in script call
4� �\€&�bz���&�ɴv~D�evr98٘e�^om�5E��,���pO�d�ZN�u�J)I��1I��s�7�Ww���k�鵌�D�$׉I��^.��㴽A#�Tڛioβ�%��J"A�
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 288, in script
.��R٢+@�H��
File "A:\Logs\Le\Vidya\HolidayIsland-0130-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1562, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "A:\Logs\Le\Vidya\HolidayIsland-0130-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 897, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

I'll see if letting a day go by works.

EDIT: I had the same bug/crash when getting drinks with someone.

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FIXED IT.
I just replayed the Eva event WITH the fix. I think I messed up something myself with the console

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
EDIT: NEVERMIND I FIXED IT.
I just replayed the Eva event WITH the fix. I think I messed up something myself with the console
This is NOT a criticism of you, but your post should serve as a warning to all. Be very, very, very careful using mods or console codes. The wrong one or entry can really mess things up. Having ventured down that rode before myself, the best advice is to save, save, save often so you always have something to reload before any code or mod entries.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I think attractiveness affects how much lust you gain when you do things with that girl. I believe darkhound mentioned that somewhere in the thread.

Beyond the new two sidequest linked sexts for Aly and Yumiko, there is no specific trigger for sexts. You do need highish affection/love stats and for them to have your phone number before you will start getting them, and if there stats drop enough or they get angry enough with you they will stop sending them. So if you need for example Jessica you can let the other girls affection and love stats drop or piss them them to lower the pool then just hit the 30 minute skip. Once you get an image check it, if it's new good. If it's old then rollback to before getting the image and do different things and you might change which image you got.
Thanks for the info on attractiveness.

Do I follow right that you're saying that sexting is affected also by your relationship with OTHER girls? I ask because one of the ones I'm struggling to get right now is Natasha's masturbation sexts. She keeps sending ones I already have in the other categories.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I ask because one of the ones I'm struggling to get right now is Natasha's masturbation sexts. She keeps sending ones I already have in the other categories.
Way back when @darkhound1 explained how the pictures cycle through some order. The only way I found to get more texts from a girl and thus the one I wanted, was to send home the other girls that send texts too. Harder to do now as so many text, but you can still put the odds in your favor.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Way back when @darkhound1 explained how the pictures cycle through some order. The only way I found to get more texts from a girl and thus the one I wanted, was to send home the other girls that send texts too. Harder to do now as so many text, but you can still put the odds in your favor.
Blarghhhh.... And you and send home only 1 girl, right? So pretty much eeny, meeny, miny, moe for which girl who currently sends sexts.

I mean, I do get Natasha sexts occasionally, just not that one particularly category.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.
If forgot about poker with Joy i won't have another chance right?

How to get Yvette reception scene? I tried putting her on morning and evening shift but somehow this event refuses to pop

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Blarghhhh.... And you and send home only 1 girl, right? So pretty much eeny, meeny, miny, moe for which girl who currently sends sexts.

I mean, I do get Natasha sexts occasionally, just not that one particularly category.
Some girls like Ivy and Lacey have only a couple sexts, whereas Jessica say, has fourteen. So send Jessica and the others with large number of sexts home.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes