DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Can please some give new picture from darkhound patron page with new Yvette visit?
Usually not the best move to ask for patreon only content on a forum where the creator (that would be the fellow with the green game developer tag, 10 or so posts above) of said content is present.

Patreon up
or wait for it to unlock.

Reactions: Bantry

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hey guys,

Lately, I've had been working on a simple but cozy companion mod the game. It's still in development but provides a bit of help with a guide for the current achivements of the game and some editing options.

Here goes some screenshots:
necompanion1-guide.png necompanion2-editmc.png necompanion3-editchars.png necompanion4-inventory.png

You can download it from here or from my new patreon page:

Install instructions as any other patch: Unpack and copy the files to the <Holiday island path>/game folder.

Once installed a new button with the niceerotica logo will appear right beside the phone button on the bottom left menu.

For any comments, questions or found bugs please use my patreon page or the discussion thread I've currently created:

Cheers!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Way back when @darkhound1 explained how the pictures cycle through some order. The only way I found to get more texts from a girl and thus the one I wanted, was to send home the other girls that send texts too. Harder to do now as so many text, but you can still put the odds in your favor.
I will look into this again when even more girls have sexting, to try to find a way that it's getting easier to see all images from all categories instead of duplicates from just 1 or 2 categories. I also have to see if the sexting is not getting out of hand again, meaning it's just too much of it. One or two per day is cool I think, but one every 2 hours is too much.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I will look into this again when even more girls have sexting, to try to find a way that it's getting easier to see all images from all categories instead of duplicates from just 1 or 2 categories. I also have to see if the sexting is not getting out of hand again, meaning it's just too much of it. One or two per day is cool I think, but one every 2 hours is too much.
Hi; is there a bug after new Eva scene? I can't use any buttons except for save/load.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
We now have a Holiday Island Companion Mod!

Hey guys,

Lately, I've had been working on a simple but cozy companion mod the game. It's still in development but provides a bit of help with a guide for the current achivements of the game and some editing options.

Here goes some screenshots:
View attachment 172932 View attachment 172933 View attachment 172934 View attachment 172935

You can download it from here or from my new patreon page:

Install instructions as any other patch: Unpack and copy the files to the <Holiday island path>/game folder.

Once installed a new button with the niceerotica logo will appear right beside the phone button on the bottom left menu.

For any comments, questions or found bugs please use my patreon page or the discussion thread I've currently created:

Cheers!
A lot of work went into his mod. And Wilson is a nice guy as well.
If you're using his mod and find it useful, please consider supporting him on his patreon.

The mod is not made by me, but I support it. Meaning that in case of problems related to how the mod works in conjunction with the game, I will adjust the game code when necessary to better integrate it.
The first step was adding the button to "call" the mod, which allows to have some influence of when and where you can call the mod.

The mod is not just about "cheating" or chaning stats. But it also provides you with additional valuable information of how to trigger scenes and what requirements are needed.

I suggest to add it to the first page as well :)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
We now have a Holiday Island Companion Mod!

A lot of work went into his mod. And Wilson is a nice guy as well.
If you're using his mod and find it useful, please consider supporting him on his patreon.

The mod is not made by me, but I support it. Meaning that in case of problems related to how the mod works in conjunction with the game, I will adjust the game code when necessary to better integrate it.
The first step was adding the button to "call" the mod, which allows to have some influence of when and where you can call the mod.

The mod is not just about "cheating" or chaning stats. But it also provides you with additional valuable information of how to trigger scenes and what requirements are needed.

I suggest to add it to the first page as well :)
I was wondering if you would be cool with this mod. Since those that cheat the game tend to mess it up. I will leave my money with the original creator though.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the info on attractiveness.

Do I follow right that you're saying that sexting is affected also by your relationship with OTHER girls? I ask because one of the ones I'm struggling to get right now is Natasha's masturbation sexts. She keeps sending ones I already have in the other categories.
When the game selects who is going to text you, it selects from the entire pool except for I think the most recent couple. So the less people who will send you texts the higher chance you will at least get one from who you want.

Whenever Natasha sends you you a text, just rollback a half hour and try to do different things. You should notice you will get other texts either from other girls or different ones from natasha. Just try that a bunch and eventually you should get lucky.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I think the issue right now is that some girls just have to many of one category, and that category isn't weighted to show up more often. Jessica has like 7 of her 4th category and only 1-3 of her other, so the fact they are all equal doesn't help in getting all of her fourth ones. The amount you get is mostly fine, I just replayed the whole game and only ever got about 2-3 a day, which is fine when you are not grinding for them. Maybe eventually add an option to use favor to force them/raise the chance to give the type the player wants?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
On sexting, I think 1 every 2 hours or even 1 per hour is good, but the girls should continue sexting until the bar closes. Realistically, after drinking, their inhibitions are lowered; so they send you a sexy pic. What's needed is variety. Soon all the girls will sext with all 4 categories. Then once they sext you, a cool off period should make it so that your next pic is from a different girl. Also, every girl should have 3 pics in each category. I keep getting Heather's shower pic because there is a 25% chance that she will send you a shower pic and she only has 1. Her other categories have 2-3 options to cycle through and make it more fun to see them.
Maybe a way for Darkhound to do more frequent updates is to give us an update with just sexting for one girl.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Some girls like Ivy and Lacey have only a couple sexts, whereas Jessica say, has fourteen. So send Jessica and the others with large number of sexts home.
Ah, okay. That makes sense. I'll try that. So, I guess I can try to remove all the girls with lots of sexts and keep only those with a few to even the odds.

Still just confused how I DO get Natasha sexts, but only the ones from the 1 category and never the masturbation category. Not complaining, just trying to figure out how that ends up happening other than really bad RNG luck (assuming that it is an RNG kinda thing).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just received my first sext from Delizia! WooHoo, I am in love and/or serious lust. After watching her pull-ups and pec training in the gym I am spending serious amounts of time thinking about her. Just wish she had more pictures to think about.

Oh and chances are you aren't receiving sexts from her as @darkhound1 accidentally didn't add the code to the last update. He did post it on his Patreon page. Here it is:

delizia.update_sexting_images()
delizia.create_events_available()​

Reactions: soulreaper777

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Ah, okay. That makes sense. I'll try that. So, I guess I can try to remove all the girls with lots of sexts and keep only those with a few to even the odds.

Still just confused how I DO get Natasha sexts, but only the ones from the 1 category and never the masturbation category. Not complaining, just trying to figure out how that ends up happening other than really bad RNG luck (assuming that it is an RNG kinda thing).
Definitely just bad RNG luck. I just played through the entire game from .1.3 and got every sext over my playthrough so it's not broken. I would suggest switching the island girls out with those who have no sexting as well, which I think is just Faye and Brenda at this point. So with one girl removed only 6 possible girls can send you an image.

Reactions: Bantry

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Just received my first sext from Delizia! WooHoo, I am in love and/or serious lust. After watching her pull-ups and pec training in the gym I am spending serious amounts of time thinking about her. Just wish she had more pictures to think about.

Oh and chances are you aren't receiving sexts from her as @darkhound1 accidentally didn't add the code to the last update. He did post it on his Patreon page. Here it is:

delizia.update_sexting_images()
delizia.create_events_available()​
She is far and away my favorite character in the game. I hope she gets more content soon.

I was posting on Darkhound's Patreon page that I totally get that the bustier girls get all the attention, but I am hoping that there's more content for the more normal-proportioned girls like Lacey, Renee, Brenda, and, obviously, Delizia in the future. They're all so hot.

And, yeah, can't wait to try out those console commands to try to get Delizia's sexts (if there is more than 1 at this pont).

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes