EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
She has four sexts and they are all hot!
You were right! Took me a while tonight, but these sexts only increased my love for her. She's the hottest character, I think.

On the other hand.... STILL no Natasha masturbation sext! What the heck!? I removed as many girls as possible who have lots of sexts and brought in girls who have few or none. Still no dice! She sends me her topless, shower, and teasing ones, but not her masturbation one ever! Ugh.... Frustrating.
Two Delizia pics from Darkhound's DA page.
Holy crap. Those are amazing.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
On the other hand.... STILL no Natasha masturbation sext! What the heck!? I removed as many girls as possible who have lots of sexts and brought in girls who have few or none. Still no dice! She sends me her topless, shower, and teasing ones, but not her masturbation one ever! Ugh.... Frustrating.
Don't get too frustrated. It took me over two weeks of waiting for Yvette to send me the sext I was looking for to complete her set.

Reactions: junior366

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Don't get too frustrated. It took me over two weeks of waiting for Yvette to send me the sext I was looking for to complete her set.
Hah. Like 5 minutes after I posted that I got it.

Now, with what you said, it becomes a question of, "Do I actually have every sext from every girl?" Because while I can see all the categories filled, I don't know if there's a way to tell if you have everything in a set.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Now, with what you said, it becomes a question of, "Do I actually have every sext from every girl?" Because while I can see all the categories filled, I don't know if there's a way to tell if you have everything in a set.
Congratulations. Search F95Zone for unren.bat, it is a small useful program that will unlock and open all the image files in the game and place them in a folder named (wait for it) 'Images' which can be found under the 'Game' folder. Within 'Images' you'll find a folder 'Sexting' and a separate folder by girl's name for every one that send sexts. That's how I found the Delizia sexts and then asked @darkhound1 on his Patreon page for the code(s) to get them to show.

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys,

Lately, I've had been working on a simple but cozy companion mod the game. It's still in development but provides a bit of help with a guide for the current achivements of the game and some editing options.

Here goes some screenshots:
View attachment 172932 View attachment 172933 View attachment 172934 View attachment 172935

You can download it from here or from my new patreon page:

Install instructions as any other patch: Unpack and copy the files to the <Holiday island path>/game folder.

Once installed a new button with the niceerotica logo will appear right beside the phone button on the bottom left menu.

For any comments, questions or found bugs please use my patreon page or the discussion thread I've currently created:

Cheers!
Is the companion mod compatible with the D.S. mod? The companion mod is not showing up for me.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

That's actually the main thing I wish darkhound would add/change regarding sexting, someway to tell if you have all the sexts in a category other then getting another image in it and seeing that its a repeat. Maybe a star or a counter or something, or have a girl mention in a sext that's its the final of that type.

Sabo97

Nov 3, 2018
I have evas quest where i should learn about her breast enhancement and got her reward scene 2 times so far. One time after butt competition and one time after wet t-shirt contest but i just got the scene with her and she didnt tell me her story so the quest advances. Am i missing something to trigger that or is it random if she tells the story or not?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have evas quest where i should learn about her breast enhancement and got her reward scene 2 times so far. One time after butt competition and one time after wet t-shirt contest but i just got the scene with her and she didnt tell me her story so the quest advances. Am i missing something to trigger that or is it random if she tells the story or not?
You're talking about the scene where Eva comes to your room in the black leather dress, correct ? If that is the case, she should have explained it to you.
Quick question : did you played and won poker against her before and got her lap dance afterward ? That is her breast quest starter.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Okay, I messed something up in the Aly quest by using the console. She sent me the first pic, but I didn't realize that you have to talk to her on the sunbed to get the next pic and I applied the fix when I shouldn't have; thus, she never sent me the Spring teenage pic. It got skipped and she sent me the rest, but now I can't get the rest of the pics to show in the multi-view (because 501 is missing).
Is there any way to restart the quest? Maybe by using a rem command in the console.
Is there any way to add the pic to the viewer? Maybe by using a seen command in the console?
After the quest is finished can it be restarted?
I won't hold anyone responsible for me messing up my game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay, I messed something up in the Aly quest by using the console. She sent me the first pic, but I didn't realize that you have to talk to her on the sunbed to get the next pic and I applied the fix when I shouldn't have; thus, she never sent me the Spring teenage pic. It got skipped and she sent me the rest, but now I can't get the rest of the pics to show in the multi-view (because 501 is missing).
Is there any way to restart the quest? Maybe by using a rem command in the console.
Is there any way to add the pic to the viewer? Maybe by using a seen command in the console?
Hopefully you can find a work around. I've never seen or heard of one. Perhaps you have an earlier 'Save' you can reload?

No disrespect, but the best advice for everyone is save, save, save! Yes, it slows down game play, but it prevents and/or helps to recover from so many errors. Save, save, save through the initial playing after an update, you can always go back to a prior save before the update and play the update again.

Good luck.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks, I have an earlier save, but it is way earlier now that I'm up to the get the trophies part. I don't mind starting over, but as Bantry himself once said: There's always a console code.

Reactions: junior366

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
If I'm not mistaken there were two places where you can make the Eva quest progress... the first one is on the elevator scene if you don't stare at her tits.... the second one and way easier is walking with her at the beach. Once you've talked with her a couple times times the final dialog at the reward scene will be available.

Reactions: Sabo97

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I broke the quest too by having her send me pictures she shouldn't have, and restarted it by running the first image again and talking to Aly at the pool.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes