halil123

May 23, 2017
Yo darkhound, can you make one of the black girls into a shortie like Yvette? They are all too similar...

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Busy days. I seem to recall less posts after updates. Guess we are more people now.

Patreon kept above 500 on month change too, think that is first time for that, so maybe some travelled over and subscribed too.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Busy days. I seem to recall less posts after updates. Guess we are more people now.

Patreon kept above 500 on month change too, think that is first time for that, so maybe some travelled over and subscribed too.
It were over 550 before the end of the month. It started to go down around the 28th, not very different from before, just about 40 more patrons in total, so it's still above 500 :)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sorry, but I don't know how to open the console, can you please help?
Edit \renpy\common\00console.rpy with notepad (better with Notepad++)
Find -> config.console = False
Change "False" in "True" -> config.console = True
Save
In game press "SHIFT + O" and you open the console ;)

DJenser

May 8, 2018
Hey Darkhound,
First, let me say that you have a fantastic game here. It doesn't feel too grindy (thanks to the liberal amount of rewards you have sprinkled at each stage of the MC's budding relationships with the girls), you've covered body types for most tastes, and you've kept things light and fun throughout. Bravo sir!

So, is there any chance that Amy and Alice's shower scene could develop into a trois at some point down the line, if the MC ...ahem... -plays his cards right- and calls in certain favors?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It were over 550 before the end of the month. It started to go down around the 28th, not very different from before, just about 40 more patrons in total, so it's still above 500 :)
Yes. True. Not what I was aiming at though :)

(Short posts is not my strong suit, so bear with me) What I was mumbling about was that,

In the monthly cycle where patreons increment over the month and then drops when the monthly status is applied, that the lower band (beginning of month) was now above 500 too (for the first time I believe?).

The upper band (during month) has been over 500 for some time of course as you point out.

But as I recall you do not wish to charge upfront (prepaid) so there has been some inflation in the upper band though people abusing the patreon pay later (postpaid) setup.

So I simply noted that the lower band, which I assume (minus churn) are the core patreons, was over 500. Given the trend is upwards and as far as I recall always has been, I took it as a sign of health and a milestone of sorts in building the core up :)

Ramblings aside,

Hope you get a bit of rest too, bit of one-man army over the last day and then the usual applications of wish lists on top when ever you show yourself.

And since my post yesterday drowned a bit in the flood, well done on Joy's outfit in the Yumiko pictures. Funny in a way, we all love seeing the girls in bikinis etc, yet sometimes covering up the girls enhances their beauty more than dressing them down ;)

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
To fix the problem with the inactive buttons, open the console and type:
menu_active = False
This will reactivate the buttons.
This would solve the problem but I'm afraid mine is a little more complicated - For the last few updates, both patches and full downloads, I have been unable to use the console without crashing the game every time. I can open the console, but as soon as I press "enter" or try to scroll up to a previous command, console and game crash and I get this traceback (see attached file below). As a result, I can't get past this bug with Eve's "Reward" visit after the wet tshirt contest. The only thing I can figure is I somehow broke all my saves and the game by adjusting my sneaking skill lower so I could see the new scenes of Yvette that required me getting caught. I haven't been able to change anything since that update and that console command. HELP! I don't wanna start over!!!

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Delizia's new gym scenes don't show up in the cell phone scene listing.

And, still can't get Aly's teen photos. I can do the sunbed event with her, but cannot figure out how to trigger her sending me the photos.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Edit \renpy\common\00console.rpy with notepad (better with Notepad++)
Find -> config.console = False
Change "False" in "True" -> config.console = True
Save
In game press "SHIFT + O" and you open the console ;)
Hrhr - can you (not you as YOU, but everyone) stop telling others to change the files please.
The console has been activated since version whatever (more than 6 months ago).
So all you have to do is use SHIFT+O

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This would solve the problem but I'm afraid mine is a little more complicated - For the last few updates, both patches and full downloads, I have been unable to use the console without crashing the game every time. I can open the console, but as soon as I press "enter" or try to scroll up to a previous command, console and game crash and I get this traceback (see attached file below). As a result, I can't get past this bug with Eve's "Reward" visit after the wet tshirt contest. The only thing I can figure is I somehow broke all my saves and the game by adjusting my sneaking skill lower so I could see the new scenes of Yvette that required me getting caught. I haven't been able to change anything since that update and that console command. HELP! I don't wanna start over!!!
There is nothing I can do about your errors. Must be your installation or your PC. It's not directly game related. Looks like some video card or memory problem.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Delizia's new gym scenes don't show up in the cell phone scene listing.

And, still can't get Aly's teen photos. I can do the sunbed event with her, but cannot figure out how to trigger her sending me the photos.
For the first one, it's a bug - I will fix it with the next update. To fix it yourself, open the console and type:
delizia.create_scenes_available()

Concerning the second one, you need high charm (at least 4 to get the option).

Reactions: Bantry

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hrhr - can you (not you as YOU, but everyone) stop telling others to change the files please.
The console has been activated since version whatever (more than 6 months ago).
So all you have to do is use SHIFT+O
Honestly I didn't know or remember that it was already active .... To ask is legal, to answer is courteous :biggrin:.

Reactions: Puppet Master

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
For the first one, it's a bug - I will fix it with the next update. To fix it yourself, open the console and type:
delizia.create_scenes_available()

Concerning the second one, you need high charm (at least 4 to get the option).
Thanks for the info on Delizia.

As for charm, I have 5 charm points. I can get her to talk about her as a teenager, but can't get any photos from her. I mean, that's the quest, right? She texts you photos after talking about it on the sunbed?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
As for charm, I have 5 charm points. I can get her to talk about her as a teenager, but can't get any photos from her. I mean, that's the quest, right? She texts you photos after talking about it on the sunbed?
Same here, charm at 5, did several sunbed event with Aly ( at least 3 times ), no teen pics received after 3 weeks.
I will persevere.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes