Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If you do the Eva/Yumiko scene twice, the second time her affection will be high enough that you can stare at her chest without her getting mad.
My question is, will we be able to increase Yumiko's stats like we do Jennifer?
Will we be able to do the same for Joy?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you do the Eva/Yumiko scene twice, the second time her affection will be high enough that you can stare at her chest without her getting mad.
My question is, will we be able to increase Yumiko's stats like we do Jennifer?
Will we be able to do the same for Joy?
Their stats can be changed via the console cheat codes. Couldn't tell you about the 'grind' method.

Reactions: Puppet Master

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
weird 15 pages of save slots... i already have more than that, if you press the arrow by the save pages numbers you can already go above the stated 9. you can't click on the numbers any higher than 9 but you can still save and load above 9 by using those arrows. i think it goes up to 99. like biggie smalls said, 'if you don't know now you know...'

exelaration69

Oct 30, 2018
Is it just me or the sound is actually missing from the game.? Any kind of sound. I know there is a sound volume option under "Preferences" so Am I missing something?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I like them all, but Faye hits my big breast fetish. So much so, that when we first saw Natasha, I was against her because I felt that she might dethrone Faye as biggest on the island. Of course, now I can't wait to see how Natasha's growing boobs mystery ends up.

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.3.0 beta has been released

Holiday Island 0.1.3.0 beta has been released
Hi guys and gals,
I just finished testing, packing and uploading for 0.1.3.0 beta.
The game has more than 4000 render in this version.

All the new "short events" are in ".webp" format, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.3.0 beta:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.1.3 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows version:

Mac version:

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!

PS: The windows version is smaller because it has been packed using the 7z format. There is no difference in content compared to the mac version.

Happy playing
Darkhound

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.3.0 beta has just been released.....check it out..

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes