Dimossa

Jun 28, 2020
didnt really had error before, but today had a bar date with Faye and cant play at all, had 20 errors so far. Rollback, ignore restart doesnt help.

Win 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
where do you submit bugs? is there a discord?
You already submitted your bug and traceback. Now all you can do is wait until someone answers. You might considering adding some additional information, such as the type of system you're playing on, Pc, Mac, Android, etc.

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
where do you submit bugs? is there a discord?
There is no discord and I have already read your post.
You probably used the console and did something wrong. It's not a bug in the game.
The only thing you can try, right before you get the first crash is to open the console and type:
char1 = faye
If this doesn't help, use an older save and don't use console commands unless you know ecactly what you are doing.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
How to get a smartwatch? Is there a time limit in this game? Joy said it's 3 months, but can be extended.
I believe you get the smartwatch from the Dr. after you have given enough samples (so get busy shaking hands with Mr. Happy). As for a time limit, there is none (at least not for me, I have been there over 400 days on this run, that's because Joy LOVES me) there are some folks in here that have been here LONGER!!!

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
When exactly do I meet the girls I chose at the beginning? Which ones should I choose to have possibly the most default scenario? What I mean is, which girl do I most often meet for the first time on a plane, at a reception, as a doctor etc.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When exactly do I meet the girls I chose at the beginning? Which ones should I choose to have possibly the most default scenario? What I mean is, which girl do I most often meet for the first time on a plane, at a reception, as a doctor etc.
Highly recommended to download the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. It will answer 99% of your questions as well as providing other useful tip, hints, etc.

Guide.jpg

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
If you take the time to read the Companion Guide, it will explain a little bit about choosing to your body preferences and how to get particular girls on the plane. Reception is completely random depending on your preferences and the doctors and masseuse's are depending on which girls you pick as well except for the ones that have been moved to staff.

Dimossa

Jun 28, 2020
There is no discord and I have already read your post.
You probably used the console and did something wrong. It's not a bug in the game.
The only thing you can try, right before you get the first crash is to open the console and type:
char1 = faye
If this doesn't help, use an older save and don't use console commands unless you know exactly what you are doing.
never used console nor had companion mod installed. didnt even know it was a thing. Pretty strange, had zero errors on win 10 few months back. returned to game on win 11 and now cant play for more than 5 minutes, sometimes errors pop every few seconds...
error 1 no mods/or console.
error 2 have companion mod installed.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
never used console nor had companion mod installed. didnt even know it was a thing. Pretty strange, had zero errors on win 10 few months back. returned to game on win 11 and now cant play for more than 5 minutes, sometimes errors pop every few seconds...
error 1 no mods/or console.
error 2 have companion mod installed.
Windows 11 is your problem. The version of Python (2.7) used with the Renpy shipped with HI does not support Windows 11. For Windows 11 a least Python 3.x is required, but switching from Python 2 to Python 3 is a major undertaking that Darkhound will not take on ligthly. I know, I have professionally seen major software vendors take 1,5 years to convert from Python 2 to Python 3. With boatloads of issues in between.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes