• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chixvost

Jun 1, 2018
Almost half the renders for the wet T competition (which is kind of a boob competition) are already done. I want to add some more options (e.g. girls cheating by exposing breasts, bragging, making fun of other girl's breasts etc.). The basics will be the same as for the butt competition, but it should be a lot more fun like that.
Man, you are doing great. Game is wonderfull and has so much potential to develop. Girls are hot, special thanks for busty chicks like Aly, Heather, Desire, Faye.. brilliant work. People wouldn't forget you)

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
how can i change receptionist clothes ? even if i have the girl on max stats i cant change it (says not implementet) (alice/aly/heather ect)

any help ^^ ?

edit: ok i have just to talk/make a gift to them and wait ^^

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Tried the new update, I do the faye dance and it always gives me a love/affection check failed if I sit down and try either option then. I tried with cheats, put them both at 100, doesn't work. Any ideas?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
A comment & suggestion to the grope action in its current form,

The other actions all have the MC and Girl facing each other and based on height they compensate either way to make the face off occur. Which makes them "connect and engaged".

The grope differs from this as they do not face each other and imho could be perceived as making the actors appear a bit disjointed compared to the other actions.

Examples,

The cute shortie

It works very well for Yvette. She is short and ends up looking directly at the MC. Her arm meant to cradle his head cant reach, but instead does a decent proxy of appearing to stroke his chin or neck.

It also seems due to her lacking height that she is leaning into him, connecting further.

Both are engaged with each other in the action. They appear as a "whole" so to speak.

The lady we would see even around corners (no Ivy concussions here)
Natasha is also quite short, but not quite short enough to achieve Yvette's result when using the same pose.

She manages to get the arm around his head but looks up, free of him. They appear disjointed. He is engaged but she looks a bit like she is wondering if there is pizza for dinner at the buffet.

Legs start down there, Heaven stops waaay up there
Jessica, Jennifer, Alice and Amy runs largely along Natasha's line but being higher more or less break entirely free and simply look clear and up, free of the MC (though when I see Jennifer's I cannot help but imagine that she is looking at a light bulb she needs to change in the bar :) sorry but I do ;) )

Suggestion
Natasha could probably look at the MC, though he'd be unable to look at her.
Would result in a higher connect though.

The higher girls probably would have trouble looking at the MC (except to search if he has a bald spot :D) but maybe they would seem more engaged if they had their eyes closed or half closed with a smile, closed due to enjoying the pleasure of the grope

Disclaimer
Erm. I'll be the first to admit that I couldnt draw or do a render to win a million. So this is not a critique.

Buuut it simply struck me as a gut reaction when I saw Yvette's and compared to the others (unfair of course, Yvette being Yvette and the others not being Yvette ;)).

But given that the gropes are only completed for a subset of girls, thought I'd pitch an idea, that hopefully was in the realm of worth a thought going forward?

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, quick question: is there a way to keep the game in an infinite loop, meaning i can just keep one save and progress with it every update without worrying about summer ending and me grinding all the already seen stuff again? Did a quick search and got nothing, if i'm stupid and missed it feel free to tell me that instead of the actual answer :D

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
A comment & suggestion to the grope action in its current form,

The other actions all have the MC and Girl facing each other and based on height they compensate either way to make the face off occur. Which makes them "connect and engaged".

The grope differs from this as they do not face each other and imho could be perceived as making the actors appear a bit disjointed compared to the other actions.

Examples,

The cute shortie

It works very well for Yvette. She is short and ends up looking directly at the MC. Her arm meant to cradle his head cant reach, but instead does a decent proxy of appearing to stroke his chin or neck.

It also seems due to her lacking height that she is leaning into him, connecting further.

Both are engaged with each other in the action. They appear as a "whole" so to speak.

The lady we would see even around corners (no Ivy concussions here)
Natasha is also quite short, but quite short enough to achieve Yvette's result when using the same posture.

She manages to get the arm around his head but looks up, free of him. They appear disjointed. He is engaged but she looks a bit like she is wondering if there is pizza for dinner at the buffet.

Legs start down there, Heaven stops waaay up there
Jessica, Jennifer, Alice and Amy runs largely along Natasha's line but being higher more or less break entirely free and simply look clear and up, free of the MC (though when I see Jennifer's I cannot help but imagine that she is looking at a light bulb she needs to change in the bar :) sorry but I do ;) )

Suggestion
Natasha could probably look at the MC, though he'd be unable to look at her.
Would result in a higher connect though.

The higher girls probably would have trouble looking at the MC (except to search if he has a bald spot :D) but maybe they would seem more engaged if they had their eyes closed or half closed with a smile, closed due to enjoying the pleasure of the grope

Disclaimer
Erm. I'll be the first to admit that I couldnt draw or do a render to win a million. So this is not a critique.

Buuut it simply struck me as a gut reaction when I saw Yvette's and compared to the others (unfair of course, Yvette being Yvette and the others not being Yvette ;)).

But given that the gropes are only completed for a subset of girls, thought I'd pitch an idea, that hopefully was in the realm of minor-change-so-might-not-totally-bad idea?
As much as I don't want to, I have to agree with you on a lot of the poses.
Closing the eyes would help a lot in making it look better and which is a plus, would only require one spot render for a girl that can be used to fix all 8 or 9 grope renders for the girl. Changing the head position and eyes for the MC and the girl could work for some too.
Creating completely new poses is too much work right now, but some improvements should be possible for the next update. I've also thought about having 2 renders for each action (one where she likes it and one where she doesn't). Would be nice and more realistic, because her closing the eyes and letting him pull her juggs free and telling him to stop at the same time doesn't seem very realisitc. Maybe I could use a general "No - not now" image for all actions (kiss, grope, hug). This would mean "only" 8 or 9 new renders for each girl instead of 27.

Reactions: DuckSwim

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
What does one have to do with the other?
There is a new scene with Natasha included in 0.1.1 beta where the MC can suck/lick her nipples.
They have nothing to do with the other, i mentioned both things because i remembered a comment some time ago where someone asked if anal and nipple suck/lick would be avaliable someday, and since we've already got a response about anal, i decided to ask about the other item that's all, also, thanks for telling me about this Natasha scene.

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
I formatted my laptop and lost all saves. Can anyone kindly provide saves? I am not lazy to play game but if someone provides the save it will be appreciated highly.

Reactions: FastBullet

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Brilliant update! Game works fine but when I updated to the new version seems the "h" or hide command no longer works. Quit and restarted a few times but same thing. Certainly not a deal breaker but anyone have any ideas?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Jennifer said to meet her at her room at 18:00 to show of some underwear... but I don't see the option anywhere.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how can i change receptionist clothes ?
You need to interact with the girl(s) over the course of the week. Talk with her, hug/kiss her, give her gifts. Be nice and one day she will be wearing the new outfit. Don't know if the option to ask her to change will appear as I haven't made it through the entire week since I updated.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes