Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Guys how much Content is in here ?
Hope not to much teasing
Play the game. With the mod and/or cheat codes and the walkthrough that is posted within this thread you can breeze along and complete and see everything within a couple hours. Or use unren.bat and see all the GC's and then decide if that is enough content for you.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
How do I get the reception events? (Yvette) HELP ME PLS Ç_Ç
For all the girls reception clothes changes, talk to them for a few days at reception. Do intimate to to be sure. After a few days they will change into a different set of clothing. All the girls who do this will have short special talk scenes, but Yvette gets a full tit showing.

And of course Yvette also gets the night receptions scene.

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
is there an pdated cheat/mod for this version. also when i extract the new patch to the game i get an error, full traceback

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Full save-

This has a complete phone save for images and folders for each girl with saves to their individual sex scenes. They are named girl- action to get scene- scene content. Just rename and load and go. Have fun.
I don't really understand what I need to do with save files to get them to work.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Happened and I just ignored it and continued along until the scene finished. Pretty sure I didn't miss anything of value. Afterwards all the achievements showed up as completed on my phone.
not much missed except 1 image that didn't get thru properly

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The PC links on the OP are for 01.01 ( which was released in June ) yet the macs are 01.02. ?

Any idea when the PC version will be released?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The PC links on the OP are for 01.01 ( which was released in June ) yet the macs are 01.02. ?

Any idea when the PC version will be released?
Go to OP and read. When you see "See Installation", don't be shy and click in the spoiler button under Installation. All the instructions are there.
Oh, you can read the Changelog too.

Reactions: Bantry

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So, if you read my post, there is no 01.02 for PC then... Just for Mac's. Thats all I needed to know.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes