jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I've three questions:
1.How to trigger Amy beach pose scenes? I've already searched the thread and it said I've to look at cleavage and then compliment her while she's wearing skimpy bikini. I did all that but she just said goodbye.
2.How to assign them jobs?! It one doesn't have most of the girls even though it seems like they have their own scenes. For example Amy has roomservice scenes in the phone but I can't assign her that job.
3.My "Gallery" has got bugged! I can't see a list of all girls and I just can use the arrows to find a particular one.

Thanks in advance ;)
1. Make sure her stats are high is the only issue I can think of.
2. After a week or two you get a note under your door telling you that you can assign shifts. Then just click on reception.
3: That is how the gallery worked in the current version. The today's update will make it so it works like the contact menu.

Reactions: QQBangBang

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've three questions:
1.How to trigger Amy beach pose scenes? I've already searched the thread and it said I've to look at cleavage and then compliment her while she's wearing skimpy bikini. I did all that but she just said goodbye.
2.How to assign them jobs?! It one doesn't have most of the girls even though it seems like they have their own scenes. For example Amy has roomservice scenes in the phone but I can't assign her that job.
3.My "Gallery" has got bugged! I can't see a list of all girls and I just can use the arrows to find a particular one.

Thanks in advance ;)
Amy has a skimpy bikini and a special bikini. One is red and the other is a green sling-shot version. She needs the special or green one. As mentioned her stats should be high, love, lust, affection, etc.
That is the only difference/addition to @jikorde previous reply.

Reactions: QQBangBang

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Since @Darkhound said that we're not going to have anal sex in HI, do you guys think we'll see at least nipple sucking/licking someday?
Since the new update/release will include fondling/groping it isn't too big of a leap to nipple licking/sucking. Now whether the main character or the girls do the licking/sucking in a threesome for instance, remains to be seen.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

chixvost

Jun 1, 2018
Best game ever.
I'm on 21 gameday now, please can you spoiler me, is there titfight competition that Jen talking about in version that we have now, or it's a kind of reserve for future versions?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Best game ever.
I'm on 21 gameday now, please can you spoiler me, is there titfight competition that Jen talking about in version that we have now, or it's a kind of reserve for future versions?
Not yet and no word as to when it may be included.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What's future favor (with the girls) good for?
If you are referring to one of the options at the end of poker, there is no future favors that have been included or hinted at in this or any upcoming version.

chixvost

Jun 1, 2018
Not yet and no word as to when it may be included.
Generally speaking, it was a surprise for me that butt competition exists, but there is no boobs competition. I mean not even fight with boobs, but just kind of shape'n'size competition.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Generally speaking, it was a surprise for me that butt competition exists, but there is no boobs competition. I mean not even fight with boobs, but just kind of shape'n'size competition.
Almost half the renders for the wet T competition (which is kind of a boob competition) are already done. I want to add some more options (e.g. girls cheating by exposing breasts, bragging, making fun of other girl's breasts etc.). The basics will be the same as for the butt competition, but it should be a lot more fun like that.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Oh, great news to hear there's another update published today! Even if not today, it's still pretty damn regular. I also totally support the idea of focusing on special scenes and events rather than sandbox elements, imo the game has enough sandbox elements. However, one thing I'm noticing is a bit of a lack of focus on the lapdance part, which I assumed at the start (I actually played this from veeery early on) would be fleshed out. We have what, 2 rewards at the end of poker game and about 2 scenes after night club? I'm not complaining, really, there's enough content and enough content added regularly, I'm just wondering if I'm on the right track feeling that those parts of the game have been a little left to the side.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you are referring to one of the options at the end of poker, there is no future favors that have been included or hinted at in this or any upcoming version.
You can use favor points to make girl's change clothes without losing affection. There are other examples where favor points can be used. I will add more options later on as well.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, great news to hear there's another update published today! Even if not today, it's still pretty damn regular. I also totally support the idea of focusing on special scenes and events rather than sandbox elements, imo the game has enough sandbox elements. However, one thing I'm noticing is a bit of a lack of focus on the lapdance part, which I assumed at the start (I actually played this from veeery early on) would be fleshed out. We have what, 2 rewards at the end of poker game and about 2 scenes after night club? I'm not complaining, really, there's enough content and enough content added regularly, I'm just wondering if I'm on the right track feeling that those parts of the game have been a little left to the side.
Look one post above yours - update is available :)
Concerning what gets developed and what doesn't. It's always limited by free time. I try to find a balance between girls / scenes / locations and also new game play / UI improvements.
Right now there are so many things that could use further development time. I simply cannot do it all.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Getting the following error when trying to unpack the latest version on a linux box

Yeah well, you probably don't have write access permission on this folder. It has nothing to do with the game or the zip archive. I'm no linux expert, but try extracting the files somewhere else instead of that temp location.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Hahaha holy crap, gotta love your timing, randomly see thread and happy another update is due and before I'm done writing the post it's actually out :D

I'm not saying it should be or anything, was just more wondering whether you are focusing on other scenes and have decided to leave lapdance/club ones for now, or you just haven't gotten around to them and they are, in fact, in your plans.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
/tmp and /dev/shm are both directories where by default every system account has write access
Then you're probably using an old unzip tool that cannot properly handle the 7z format of the archive. As I said, I'm not a linux expert.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes