DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Giant breast and huge muscular girl is a niche fetish, is not it?
If you read darkhound's oldest patreon posts you will find that Ivy is in the game as a special fun/joke girl not a regular one.

She is an ingame pun on the themes.

(Also, generally speaking, big boobs is so common that it is the fetisch that makes other fetiches be niche in the first place. You'd had to go to Darkhound's Hentai (thats her name, check deviantart) to go breast and niche in a computer game setting)

Edit
- Found old link about Ivy and her role in the game,
- And here is Hentai

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Giant breast and huge muscular girl is a niche fetish, is not it?
Well along those lines, blonde girls with large breasts, short height and named Renee are also a fetish. It is all subjective. Choosing not to be a patron is everyone's right, but complaining about the game because it doesn't have specific elements is a bit over the top. You're welcome to rate the game based on your own criteria, but a discussion on what you want to see in the game is a waste of everyone's time. If the game doesn't have what you are looking for, don't play it. Better yet develop your own game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, is girls atractiveness editable? if yes, what code? thx
Not sure why the ability to change the girls' attractiveness would be beneficial to the game itself. The attractiveness of the girls is rather subjective since what you find attractive may not appeal to others.

Reactions: Centurion

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Not sure why the ability to change the girls' attractiveness would be beneficial to the game itself. The attractiveness of the girls is rather subjective since what you find attractive may not appeal to others.
lol, when you use the console you just edit your own game, not anyone else's XDDD

So, let me insist, does anybody know which is the code for editing girls atractiveness?
I've already tried aly.attractiveness = 10 and aly.rsm[0].attractiveness = 10 but neither one works...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
lol, when you use the console you just edit your own game, not anyone else's XDDD

So, let me insist, does anybody know which is the code for editing girls atractiveness?
I've already tried aly.attractiveness = 10 and aly.rsm[0].attractiveness = 10 but neither one works...
Yes, you are editing your own game, but you didn't answer the question. What benefit is there to change the girls' attractiveness? And you are correct, neither version of the code works regardless of how you spell attractiveness.

Aug 16, 2016
I missed the appointment with Aly to see her new swimsuit because I had not realized it had stacked with another appointment. Is the opportunity missed forever? I am not seeing any way to bring it back up and reschedule.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
Yes, you are editing your own game, but you didn't answer the question. What benefit is there to change the girls' attractiveness? And you are correct, neither version of the code works regardless of how you spell attractiveness.
I have to assume it's about immersion. It's a bit strange and immersion breaking to essentially be *told* that you find one girl more attractive than another, especially if it's not true.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I missed the appointment with Aly to see her new swimsuit because I had not realized it had stacked with another appointment. Is the opportunity missed forever? I am not seeing any way to bring it back up and reschedule.
Not sure if it is lost forever. Can you still talk with her at the sunbeds or ask her about posing and showing the suit to you? If not, I hope you have a prior save point.

Also, the mishap serves as a warning to you and everyone else. Save early and often and check your phone regularly to see what is and isn't scheduled and any other useful information that may be available.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
All I can do is echo what someone else has already said over on @darkhound1's Patreon page.

"Damn, this update is going to be huge.

Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-0-1-1-22-19605584

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I have to assume it's about immersion. It's a bit strange and immersion breaking to essentially be *told* that you find one girl more attractive than another, especially if it's not true.
Well, there is a system inside the game where the girl's attractiveness is used and shown. But I tried not to rub it into the player's face. Maybe in one of the next updates I have a good idea on how to let the player decide or at least influence it directly. Right now it's all done through body type/ breast size selection and your 2 picks of the girls.
Maybe the MC could talk about it with one of the "neutral" girls that are on the island. he could have a conversaton with Joy or Jennifer where one of them asks him which girls he likes or hair color, height, etc. And based on the result change the attractiveness.
And display it only after the event has taken place. Or maybe make it something that can happen more than once if you want to change your opinion.
Or the MC could ask Jennifer which girls she likes and they can discuss it.

Mar 3, 2018
I quit being a patron because i realized that me alone wont make a difference in the course that the game would go.

No threesomes, no anal sex..that made me sad..
Being a patron gets you a vote in deciding what happens next. Also, it means @darkhound1 will pay more attention to you if you ask for different types of content. I'll be that, as soon as one person convinces him to add 'kink'/'anal' to the choices for the next update, the votes will go nuts for it. :)

Cheers,
Bill

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Being a patron gets you a vote in deciding what happens next. Also, it means @darkhound1 will pay more attention to you if you ask for different types of content. I'll be that, as soon as one person convinces him to add 'kink'/'anal' to the choices for the next update, the votes will go nuts for it. :)

Cheers,
Bill
Yeah well, sorry to say that, but there won't be any anal sex in the game.
Threesomes is another story. I'd love to do that, but I cannot render scenes with more than 2 characters with my current PC setup. Other kinky stuff, like mild bondage or domination games, sure why not. Same for lesbian scenes. All for it :)

Jack1698

Aug 25, 2017
I'm trying to figure out how to have sex with the girls. I've gotten a bunch of favor with them, whatever that does, but even winning the poker games doesn't get the deal done. Any tips?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Here are some new previews from my patreon page:
View attachment 128264 View attachment 128265
Its really great to see something new with Yvette. Cant wait to see new update. Also in future its gonna be option to choose not only like outfit which they wearing but also in future to choose different type of sexy lingerie. Its gonna be interesting to see the characters in different sexy lingeries.

Reactions: Deleted member 1897
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes