darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Its really great to see something new with Yvette. Cant wait to see new update. Also in future its gonna be option to choose not only like outfit which they wearing but also in future to choose different type of sexy lingerie. Its gonna be interesting to see the characters in different sexy lingeries.
Probably not. I'm more moving the game into the direction of special scene and events and away from the sandbox style where you get everything for everyone. It will still be a mix and the sandbx elements will be there and more will be added for other girls as well. But since there are enough "sandbox" elements with the same renders, scenes, poses for different girls to have a good base, I will work forther on the "story" of the game and new special scenes as well.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well in my perfect world "Sister Wars" becomes a real thing. Butt contest, wet t-shirts, pole dancing, the entire gamut. Of course that means Jessica's sister, Carla will have to join the cast, but thoughts of "Sister Wars" between Amy/ Alice and Jessica/Carla cause my head to explode!

And for those of you that have forgotten what Carla looks like ...

carla__a_bit_shy_at_the_beach______iray__by_darkhound1-dc6ru5n.jpg

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Well in my perfect world "Sister Wars" becomes a real thing. Butt contest, wet t-shirts, pole dancing, the entire gamut. Of course that means Jessica's sister, Carla will have to join the cast, but thoughts of "Sister Wars" between Amy/ Alice and Jessica/Carla cause my head to explode!

View attachment 128279
Hard to forget Carla, still hope to see her in the near future

Reactions: Raven Hex

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Yes, you are editing your own game, but you didn't answer the question. What benefit is there to change the girls' attractiveness? And you are correct, neither version of the code works regardless of how you spell attractiveness.
It's not a benefit point but precision, or an immersion point as FutureDark says. It's not a big deal for sure, but it would be nice if the game was more precise. Attractiveness is now based mainly on body choices, but, at least for me, the most important thing for finding a woman attractive is her face.

I assume the development for a system which the attractiveness could fit with every player gotta be so difficult or even imposible, not to mention it is not be a priority obviously. So in the meantime Darkhound finds a way to do it and develop the feature, if there is a console code for editing those constants would be completely fine.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Probably not. I'm more moving the game into the direction of special scene and events and away from the sandbox style where you get everything for everyone. It will still be a mix and the sandbx elements will be there and more will be added for other girls as well. But since there are enough "sandbox" elements with the same renders, scenes, poses for different girls to have a good base, I will work forther on the "story" of the game and new special scenes as well.
Sounds like we are getting close to an important milestone.

I am fiendishly tempted to ask if all the girls are set in stone as is, or say, classic Delizia could be imagined upgraded. Tempted because it is soon the last chance before you bulk her renders out (after which she is "stuck").

She is very generation1 in a crowded field that has moved a lot since the original creation of the line up.

Am sure she wouldnt mind a boost to fight off some of the newer generation girls (Joy, Jessica, Natasha) or compete harder with the other orignals :)

Clearly Joy would be able to help :D Imo of course. Others mileage may vary.

Reactions: Bantry

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do you give semen vials to the doctor? I searched this thread, but no one talked about this?

How do you even start this quest?
I'm sure its here somewhere.

Overall, masturbate in your room. Doing it with various arousal states gives you different sperm, the closer your arousal is to 100 the more potent it is. Once you have some vials, see the doctor and either she'll take them from you or you can talk to her about them.

Done.

Dreuxxx

Dec 10, 2017
No I didn't, because even I don't know when it's gonna be ready.
It's not even three weeks since the last huge update and the next one is gonna be huge too. So some patience please :)
People need to chill...
This game is awesome!

Take your time...
Don't stress...
Do your best!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there anyway to reduce the grind?
Yes, you can use the cheat codes that are posted throughout this thread. Or use the mod posted on the first page if typing isn't your thing. Follow the walkthrough that has been posted numerous times and interact with the girls. There is still some grinding, but with the mod or cheat codes it is minimal.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Crap, crap, crap. Just saw on @darkhound1's Patreon page that due to work the release won't happen until this evening, about 12 hours from now. Now THAT is terrible news.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I've three questions:
1.How to trigger Amy beach pose scenes? I've already searched the thread and it said I've to look at cleavage and then compliment her while she's wearing skimpy bikini. I did all that but she just said goodbye.
2.How to assign them jobs?! It one doesn't have most of the girls even though it seems like they have their own scenes. For example Amy has roomservice scenes in the phone but I can't assign her that job.
3.My "Gallery" has got bugged! I can't see a list of all girls and I just can use the arrows to find a particular one.

Thanks in advance ;)

PeterLuck

May 3, 2018

View attachment 128279
Oh yes please give us Carla!! Love to see her compete with Jessica!

Reactions: Raven Hex
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes