darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So, if you read my post, there is no 01.02 for PC then... Just for Mac's. Thats all I needed to know.
You got it wrong. There is no version 01.02 - there never was not for PC or MAC
The last full MAC version was 0.1.0.2 and the full pc version was 0.1.0.0
For both versions the new update is 0.1.1.0 (it works for PC and MAC)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Aly, Heather, Désire early reception shift, I got this error went groping :

While loading <'Image' u'characters/!none/none_reception_grope.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/!none/none_reception_grope.png

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Same question, also how do you use the green pills? I dont think i can offer drinks to anyone.
Bar in the evening, use the arrow like icon after highlighting a girl to see what actions you can do for the area, most of them have an "offer a drink".
When she sits down and let you get drinks, you get the option to put in a Green Pill or not.

Which girls to grope.. well Jennifer the bartender for one.. works also with her in the Gym, Yvette has her done as well, uhmm some more but can't remember who exactly.. I think maybe 30-50% have been done, rest to await next update maybe to loose their "shadow grope picture"? ;)

Reactions: PeterLuck and Zer0z

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
I do not seem to get the grope option, nor can Natasha be assigned room service. Everything else happens as intended.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anyone pls tell the page number which has the walkthrough ?
That little box in the upper right corner labelled 'Search" will give you 6 pages of results for walkthrough. However, you should know that the posted walkthrough is over a month old and doesn't include anything for the latest release.

Reactions: paula789

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There is no real walkthrough, all hints are given in the phone apps or by searching within this thread ( use the search this thread only option in the search window ).

Reactions: paula789

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
When trying to play this latest version of the game, i try to carry on by loading my last save, but get a message saying that:- your save game version is: 0.1.0.2
current game version is: 0.1.0.1
The save game version is too new, and cannot be used on the older game version!
The next message tells me that i will be taken back to the main menu. anybody else having this problem?

I play the game on a desktop pc.
Thanks.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
When trying to play this latest version of the game, i try to carry on by loading my last save, but get a message saying that:- your save game version is: 0.1.0.2
current game version is: 0.1.0.1
The save game version is too new, and cannot be used on the older game version!
The next message tells me that i will be taken back to the main menu. anybody else having this problem?

I play the game on a desktop pc.
Thanks.
Update to 0.1.1.0 with the package found in OP. After that when loading a save file you should get a message saying something like "your save file is 0.1.0.2, game is 0.1.1.0, updating your save file" and everything should work like a charm.

Reactions: mdelawn

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i'm also getting the same groping bugs, natasha's room service is also bugged although you can progress if you ignore it.

Reactions: rooney10

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Update to 0.1.1.0 with the package found in OP. After that when loading a save file you should get a message saying something like "your save file is 0.1.0.2, game is 0.1.1.0, updating your save file" and everything should work like a charm.
Thanks very much.
As you said works like a charm, nice one bud.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes