• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dukenukem8900

Oct 4, 2017
So I got alot of girls affection maxed but I'm not getting much content. How do I get to fuck the girls?
Some events are random encounters, some are based on different options u have with each girl in specific places.
For Example 1 Sex Scene with Amy is triggerable when youre playing in the pool with her, she needs to wear the skimpy bikini and no other girls mustn't be around the pool.
You can see all the possible scenes in the phone, with a hint on how to get them

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The preferences change which girls will be on the Island, not how a girl looks. And the preferences are working and will change how your Island is populated.
There are girls with more normal breast sizes as well. Lacey, Delizia, Brenda, Renée.
And the breast size preferences are: full, large, huge. There is no medium or even a small option.
Ah I see now, I actually thought it changed the size for the ones you picked at first.

I'm not really a big fan of huge knockers, more of an ass man...LOL But anyway I will take them either way.

By the way, thanks for a really great game!

Reactions: Bantry and Big AlA

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I know this game is still in an early version and I'm not asking for spoilers as to which girl but is there any sex in this game as it is now besides the foot jobs, etc?

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi folks!
How to increase "look". 20th day and only 1 point. May be any walkthrough?

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Ah I see now, I actually thought it changed the size for the ones you picked at first.

I'm not really a big fan of huge knockers, more of an ass man...LOL But anyway I will take them either way.

By the way, thanks for a really great game!
The developer has promised more content for Lacey and Renee. We just have to wait our turn

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Any way to make the poker games faster? thx
It's been posted many times but here
-------------------------------------------
For the poker game, just start the game, check,
she checks or bets, you call if she bets.
Once her bet shows "0," open the console and enter this:
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips=0
It doesn't matter how many chips she has in her total chip count,
because if her bet is at 0 and you take the rest away,
all she can do next is go all in and lose everything.
If she gets lucky and wins the hand, just open the
console and enter it again before starting a new hand.
Game over and she's naked in under 1 minute!
You can add to your own chip count with this:
g_poker_game.participants[0].chips=xx (your chips)
but you don't need to if you just beat her in one hand by following my instructions above.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As @THADEADMAN said follow his instructions for almost instant wins. Or save often. I save prior to each hand, bet my brains out and save again when I win or reload if I lose. Takes a few minutes longer, but you get to see all the individual renders along the way. All depends on what you want.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
As @THADEADMAN said follow his instructions for almost instant wins. Or save often. I save prior to each hand, bet my brains out and save again when I win or reload if I lose. Takes a few minutes longer, but you get to see all the individual renders along the way. All depends on what you want.
You could also type into the console:
g_cheats_enabled = True
This will show you the result of the poker hand evaluation on screen. So you always know who's gonna win or lose.
The advantage is you only have to do that once after you load a game. I always use it to test new opponents. It mostly takes only about 1 minute or 2 to completely undress her.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1 in the next version 0.10.0 I believe could you include another 'Easter Egg' like the reception bell? Really enjoyed finding that one by accident. I would think there would be enough opportunities with all the different locations. Just a thought.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 in the next version 0.10.0 I believe could you include another 'Easter Egg' like the reception bell? Really enjoyed finding that one by accident. I would think there would be enough opportunities with all the different locations. Just a thought.
I have one more idea for an easter egg right now. But it will be a lot more effort to include, because it will require some new game mechanics as well.
Next version will be 0.0.9.3. After that the numbering will change to 0.1.0.0.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Beside the foot jobs, there are blowjobs, titfucks, handjobs and penetrations as well.
Okay thanks, I'm going to assume it depends on the girl.

Also one quick question when you click a choice and it say "Sorry not yet implemented" does that mean its not in the game yet or that you have not progressed far enough with that girl?

Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay thanks, I'm going to assume it depends on the girl.

Also one quick question when you click a choice and it say "Sorry not yet implemented" does that mean its not in the game yet or that you have not progressed far enough with that girl?

Thanks
It isn't in the game yet.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
What exactly does the options about girl's body type affect? Hide some unmatched girls?
How attracted the MC is to them, which really doesn't matter and what girls show up at the beginning of the game. It really doesn't matter mcuh as you can constantly swap in and out the girls anyway

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes