Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
That's a little skewed in my opinion. First off it is an assumption on your part that the developer is making a profit. Pretty sure @darkhound1 hasn't posted his financials anywhere so no one has any idea of his costs or expenses be they time or money. If he needs a larger hardrive or more RAM or greater graphic capabilities than his current setup or maybe he needs a better CPU all can be expenses that go into developing the game. Same for a bag of chips if they help him get through writing all the code.

Secondly, since @Darkhound! has made the game available free of charge to everyone, no one is 'leeching' or making a profit off his work by selling it through other channels. Can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to buy the game on another site when it is available for free on his site or patreon page. Then again there are a lot of idiots out there.

Third, regardless of your expectations, he owes you nothing. You have the right to support him and his efforts or not. There is no contract that says you have to continue to be a X-amount of money per month supporter. You can stop at any time. Let's say you have a monthly gym membership which you pay each month and can cancel when you want. You accept the good and bad that the gym provides. Maybe they don't have the latest, greatest equipment, but they do have all the necessary weights and machines for you to train. You go to the gym regularly and repeatedly suggest they provide larger, fluffier, monogrammed towels. Sadly the gym ignores your suggestion. Now you have a choice, continue to go to the gym and workout, go somewhere else or buy your own equipment.

Lastly, @darkhound1 has done a great job of creating and releasing a fun game. He is constantly expanding the game and its content as well as responding to errors or bugs in a timely manner. And yes he has taken and implemented some suggestions that have come from his patreon page as well as here. Maybe he hasn't gotten to yours as yet. Either enjoy the game for what it is or stop playing and supporting his page.
Yeah, thats your opinion, which i respect, but i dont agree in some points. In the end, im supporting the Dev hoping to see some content i hope he will add.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, thats your opinion, which i respect, but i dont agree in some points. In the end, im supporting the Dev hoping to see some content i hope he will add.
Okay guys, I really didn't mean for this to turn into this big argument, I enjoy the game immensely just as it is.

The point of my post was only to make a suggestion for the dev to think about because of some of the post I've read on other game forums, it is of coarse entirely up to him if it ever gets implemented.

Once again to the dev, thanks for a really great game and I will make no further post about this topic.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
If you have a sound idea and he can implement it easily, he will reward you and those that play the game. I have been lucky enough to see one of my ideas come to fruition. And I am happy to support his work. Here's to the continued advancement of events on the island.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Well you say its not targeted at me but you sure used the word "You" alot and I think you misunderstood my post, I'm not saying I prefer flat chested women, not in the least but I was just suggesting that a little more variety might make this game more interesting for those who do not prefer huge breast.

Personally I like a women with full sized breast, just not huge melons but as I stated before, I'm more of an ass man and all the girls in this game have really nice butts so again, I'm not complaining at all.
You in the general you as people who say those types of things, not you specifically

Reactions: rattler2027

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay there is suppose to be a scene where Amy pole dances for you but that action is not showing in the menu when I click on it, only poker or have a drink with her and I've already done the drink with her, etc so is that why the pole dance option is gone?

Thanks

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
The moment you become patron you support the Dev and you expect him/her to take your ideas and opinions in consideration. So if you dont like something or hope to see some content you like you have all the right to do it. You are no longer a leecher, you are giving real money and the Dev is making a profit of it. In win-win relation, you accept a lot of things of the game but also you expect at least one thing you suggested to be included in the game.
Not at all, first off why be a patreon if you don't like the content, secondly with all the time the Dev spends making the game and with whatever he or she's spending to make the game, their making little to no profit, in fact in most cases it's probably costing them money. You have the right to suggest whatever you want, but if you're paying and you feel the person you're paying yoru money to is not listening to your requests then why are you still paying? Also do it on his patreon, not on here if that's the case

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay there is suppose to be a scene where Amy pole dances for you but that action is not showing in the menu when I click on it, only poker or have a drink with her and I've already done the drink with her, etc so is that why the pole dance option is gone?

Thanks
The pole dance option is wardrobe dependent. Meaning she must be in her sexiest outfit. Try having her change clothes and if it still doesn't appear then you have encountered a bug.

Reactions: rattler2027

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
Not at all, first off why be a patreon if you don't like the content, secondly with all the time the Dev spends making the game and with whatever he or she's spending to make the game, their making little to no profit, in fact in most cases it's probably costing them money. You have the right to suggest whatever you want, but if you're paying and you feel the person you're paying yoru money to is not listening to your requests then why are you still paying? Also do it on his patreon, not on here if that's the case
This is a board for disccussion and i can express my opinions. You may not agree with them, but why do you tell me to go somewhere else? As far as i know, im not offending anyone.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Is there a certain time to get the blue pill from the nurse? (Without cheating)

I've been to the nurse everyday and she is still not giving me another one so I cant complete that quest.

Thanks

Edit: I did do a search first as I always do but all I could find for this was the cheats.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Again I'm not complaining about the breast size I just don't think its very realistic to have most of the girls with huge ones, if you look at real life "Supermodels" today, most are slender and have small breast so I really believe you would attract more people to this game if there were more variety with the girls and I don't just mean breast size, for example you could have tall slender girls which more fit that Supermodel profile anyway.

Of coarse this is just one persons opinion but I have read several comments on forums for other games where people were complaining about the huge breast size that the majority of these games seem to have so there are some that don't find it very appealing.

Anyway just a suggestion and something to consider but I love the game as it is regardless so thanks again!
Fell free to join my patreon page and participate in one of the next votes for girls and/or content. So you can see that almost all the patrons want huge breasts or more content for the big breasted girls. If you don't like big/huge breasts, this game is not for you. It will never be completely different. Lacey, Brenda, Renée, Deliza will get content too, but in the end they are just 4 girls among the 15 right now.
You say you are not complaining about the breast size in your first sentence. But then all you do write is exactly that. Maybe think about it :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
How to setup the cheat menu.
Go to the games renpy folder. Under holidayisland/renpy/common.
Look for a file called 00console.rpy. Open using nopepad.
Go to edit -> find,
search for config.console until you highlight config.console = false.
Switch to true and save.
Now to access the dev console just hold shift + o and it will open.
I wrote this I don't know how many times now.
You do not need to change any files. The console is enabled by default since months...
Just press shift+O to to open it, and stop editing files or writing that you have to.

Reactions: Bantry

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Fell free to join my patreon page and participate in one of the next votes for girls and/or content. So you can see that almost all the patrons want huge breasts or more content for the big breasted girls. If you don't like big/huge breasts, this game is not for you. It will never be completely different. Lacey, Brenda, Renée, Deliza will get content too, but in the end they are just 4 girls among the 15 right now.
You say you are not complaining about the breast size in your first sentence. But then all you do write is exactly that. Maybe think about it :)
Your game is awesome. Yes I prefer slightly smaller breasts but I love the game and wait with baited breath for your regular updates. Excited to see your renders for Lacey. They look great. Keep up the outstanding work.

Reactions: Bantry

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I'm already a member on patreon, I just use a different name there and like I said I wasn't complaining just stating what I had read on other post, if you read some of the other post that was made after this one then perhaps you will understand what I was saying.

If the majority of your supporters prefer huge breast then that's fine, I don't really care either way cause like I said before, I'm more of an ass man and I don't have any problems at all with any of the girls in this game when it comes to that...:D

Reactions: Big AlA

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

I'm not asking you for high quality CG like smz-69.tumblr.com or lckx3dx.tumblr.com. How about something near high?
Some of your girls have disgusting/abnormal faces, tits and bodies:
-Eva - face, tits, body.
-Ivy - face
-Natasha - tits
-Delizia - face/head
-Lacey - face

You will add:
-Elena
-Kendra
-Lady Quantum
-Olivia
in game?
If you say so ... Feel free to find a game with better quality renders, or maybe create your own?

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes