• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BigBoobIntern

Dec 1, 2017
It's a bit annoying that you can't decline to see Joy in the morning after the first time. I miss out of a lot of invites from other girls since I got stuck with having to see Joy sometimes 5 days in a row.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi! Does anyone know hot to trigger the Faye scene of "pose for you with extras"? I've already tried with each bathing suit and nothing happen. She just expose her "thing" and nothing else, it seems that i can't trigger the "rubbing my dick". Any help?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi! Does anyone know hot to trigger the Faye scene of "pose for you with extras"? I've already tried with each bathing suit and nothing happen. She just expose her "thing" and nothing else, it seems that i can't trigger the "rubbing my dick". Any help?
Faye has a thing for huge or enhanced "members", try a blue pill before shooting pictures of her.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It's a bit annoying that you can't decline to see Joy in the morning after the first time. I miss out of a lot of invites from other girls since I got stuck with having to see Joy sometimes 5 days in a row.
If you are seeing Joy 5 days in a row, you haven't correctly installed the latest addon. Visit @darkhound1's Patreon for installation instruction.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How exactly? she's in the blue dress, but I can only ever get a drink for myself.
Have you asked her if you may buy her a drink? See that little box in the lower right of the screen? Clicking on the action icon will bring up additional icons for additional actions.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you need the blue pill when she notices that MC have an erection

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The preferences change which girls will be on the Island, not how a girl looks. And the preferences are working and will change how your Island is populated.
There are girls with more normal breast sizes as well. Lacey, Delizia, Brenda, Renée.
And the breast size preferences are: full, large, huge. There is no medium or even a small option.
Again I'm not complaining about the breast size I just don't think its very realistic to have most of the girls with huge ones, if you look at real life "Supermodels" today, most are slender and have small breast so I really believe you would attract more people to this game if there were more variety with the girls and I don't just mean breast size, for example you could have tall slender girls which more fit that Supermodel profile anyway.

Of coarse this is just one persons opinion but I have read several comments on forums for other games where people were complaining about the huge breast size that the majority of these games seem to have so there are some that don't find it very appealing.

Anyway just a suggestion and something to consider but I love the game as it is regardless so thanks again!

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
I used to be pissed about that too. Then I installed the update and I haven't seen a glimpse of Joy ever since. Not sure if that's any better.

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
I must say the animations vary a lot in quality. For me the Yvette reward fuck scene animation is simply incredible, whereas for instance Faye's sex scene by the pool was very jerky. I want to see Faye's boobs jiggle too damnit!

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Again I'm not complaining about the breast size I just don't think its very realistic to have most of the girls with huge ones, if you look at real life "Supermodels" today, most are slender and have small breast so I really believe you would attract more people to this game if there were more variety with the girls and I don't just mean breast size, for example you could have tall slender girls which more fit that Supermodel profile anyway.

Of coarse this is just one persons opinion but I have read several comments on forums for other games where people were complaining about the huge breast size that the majority of these games seem to have so there are some that don't find it very appealing.

Anyway just a suggestion and something to consider but I love the game as it is regardless so thanks again!
This isn't directly targeted at you, so hope you don't take it personally, but most men I know are not attracted to "supermodels" and there are tons of games out there. Most do not feature girls with "huge breasts", people complain about everything. I'm sure Darkhound isn't making any real money off this game, so he's making a game he likes, obviously he like many of us like large breatsed women, whether it's realistic or not. Why should he create characters that he doesn't really like just to make a few whiny peopel happy? There are so many games with girls with literally no breasts in them, if that's your thing play those games. If they don't have a gameplay similar to this that you like, well then go out and create your own game with girls that fit what you like that's similar to this one. No one is forcing the tiny tittie committee fans to play. I really don't get it, maybe I don't look hard enough, but never see a game where I see a bunch of flat chested girls in it and the comments are all about these girls need boobs. If you don't like the way the girls look don't play it. Not every game is gonna work for everyone's fetish or fetishes. DAMN IT LET US BIG BOOB GUYS HAVE OUR GAME WITHOUT SEEING FLAT CHESTED LITTLE BOY LOOKING GIRLS IN IT

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
To see what scenes are available as well as hints to get the scene, open your phone and click on the "show progress and interaction". (People have probably hinted about this before)

When encountering Natasha she seems very tall, but later she is one of the shortest girls.

As for boob size, medium sized are probably most common, but I guess the girls that Joy have picked must have
some assets (more than intelligence and conversation skills). As for supermodels well they are not picked if they have
big boobs (probably not even medium). Interesting to see that this topic often comes up in games with big boobs.
Is the opposite true in games where girls have small boobs?

Keep up the good work, and the big boobs Darkhound.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
This isn't directly targeted at you, so hope you don't take it personally, but most men I know are not attracted to "supermodels" and there are tons of games out there. Most do not feature girls with "huge breasts", people complain about everything. I'm sure Darkhound isn't making any real money off this game, so he's making a game he likes, obviously he like many of us like large breatsed women, whether it's realistic or not. Why should he create characters that he doesn't really like just to make a few whiny peopel happy? There are so many games with girls with literally no breasts in them, if that's your thing play those games. If they don't have a gameplay similar to this that you like, well then go out and create your own game with girls that fit what you like that's similar to this one. No one is forcing the tiny tittie committee fans to play. I really don't get it, maybe I don't look hard enough, but never see a game where I see a bunch of flat chested girls in it and the comments are all about these girls need boobs. If you don't like the way the girls look don't play it. Not every game is gonna work for everyone's fetish or fetishes. DAMN IT LET US BIG BOOB GUYS HAVE OUR GAME WITHOUT SEEING FLAT CHESTED LITTLE BOY LOOKING GIRLS IN IT
Well you say its not targeted at me but you sure used the word "You" alot and I think you misunderstood my post, I'm not saying I prefer flat chested women, not in the least but I was just suggesting that a little more variety might make this game more interesting for those who do not prefer huge breast.

Personally I like a women with full sized breast, just not huge melons but as I stated before, I'm more of an ass man and all the girls in this game have really nice butts so again, I'm not complaining at all.

Last edited:

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
How do you open the console?
How to setup the cheat menu.
Go to the games renpy folder. Under holidayisland/renpy/common.
Look for a file called 00console.rpy. Open using nopepad.
Go to edit -> find,
search for config.console until you highlight config.console = false.
Switch to true and save.
Now to access the dev console just hold shift + o and it will open.

I wrote this I don't know how many times now.
You do not need to change any files. The console is enabled by default since months...
Just press shift+O to to open it, and stop editing files or writing that you have to.
Follow darkhound1's quote not mine. I didn't realize it was posted i just reposted from somewhere in these pages lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and Pang

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
The moment you become patron you support the Dev and you expect him/her to take your ideas and opinions in consideration. So if you dont like something or hope to see some content you like you have all the right to do it. You are no longer a leecher, you are giving real money and the Dev is making a profit of it. In win-win relation, you accept a lot of things of the game but also you expect at least one thing you suggested to be included in the game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The moment you become patron you support the Dev and you expect him/her to take your ideas and opinions in consideration. So if you dont like something or hope to see some content you like you have all the right to do it. You are no longer a leecher, you are giving real money and the Dev is making a profit of it. In win-win relation, you accept a lot of things of the game but also you expect at least one thing you suggested to be included in the game.
That's a little skewed in my opinion. First off it is an assumption on your part that the developer is making a profit. Pretty sure @darkhound1 hasn't posted his financials anywhere so no one has any idea of his costs or expenses be they time or money. If he needs a larger hardrive or more RAM or greater graphic capabilities than his current setup or maybe he needs a better CPU all can be expenses that go into developing the game. Same for a bag of chips if they help him get through writing all the code.

Secondly, since @Darkhound! has made the game available free of charge to everyone, no one is 'leeching' or making a profit off his work by selling it through other channels. Can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to buy the game on another site when it is available for free on his site or patreon page. Then again there are a lot of idiots out there.

Third, regardless of your expectations, he owes you nothing. You have the right to support him and his efforts or not. There is no contract that says you have to continue to be a X-amount of money per month supporter. You can stop at any time. Let's say you have a monthly gym membership which you pay each month and can cancel when you want. You accept the good and bad that the gym provides. Maybe they don't have the latest, greatest equipment, but they do have all the necessary weights and machines for you to train. You go to the gym regularly and repeatedly suggest they provide larger, fluffier, monogrammed towels. Sadly the gym ignores your suggestion. Now you have a choice, continue to go to the gym and workout, go somewhere else or buy your own equipment.

Lastly, @darkhound1 has done a great job of creating and releasing a fun game. He is constantly expanding the game and its content as well as responding to errors or bugs in a timely manner. And yes he has taken and implemented some suggestions that have come from his patreon page as well as here. Maybe he hasn't gotten to yours as yet. Either enjoy the game for what it is or stop playing and supporting his page.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes