Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I think I must be doing something wrong in applying the patch so that Natasha answers the small talk questions.

I'm getting this come up after copying the contents of the patch on your patreon to the game folder:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\downloads\\!flashget\\!games\\!!!Test\\HolidayIsland/game/actions.rpy', 1500799229, 0) is defined twice, at game/actions.rpy:5 and game/actions.rpy:5.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\downloads\\!flashget\\!games\\!!!Test\\HolidayIsland/game/actions.rpy', 1500799229, 0) is defined twice, at game/actions.rpy:5 and game/actions.rpy:5.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks, ok now I see I'm missing 1 for Alice, 3 for Amy, 6 for Jessica (need to bring her back to the Island now I know that), 3 for Natasha (including 1 on the phone list), and 2 for Yvette
Alas, the phone doesn't have placeholders for all the pics. Would probably take multiple screens for some of the girls.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think I must be doing something wrong in applying the patch so that Natasha answers the small talk questions.

I'm getting this come up after copying the contents of the patch on your patreon to the game folder:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
I had spotty results in using the new rpyc files that were posted. @darkhound1 had also posted to open the console and enter > natasha.create_topics_list() < That worked best for me.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I had spotty results in using the new rpyc files that were posted. @darkhound1 had also posted to open the console and enter > natasha.create_topics_list() < That worked best for me.
Thanks, but I'm not that confident about opening consoles and messing about with things. I think I'll wait until a fully bug fixed version gets uploaded.

Reactions: Bantry

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So Natasha isn't my cup of tea, but I like the fact that she has a lot of content upon introduction, which shows promise for upcoming girls.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So Natasha isn't my cup of tea, but I like the fact that she has a lot of content upon introduction, which shows promise for upcoming girls.
I'm with you that Natasha isn't one that I get too excited about. However, you're right that it was nice she had a fair amount of content. I'm sure that is something @darkhound1 struggles with. Adding new girls and content for them or adding content to existing girls.

Reactions: Big AlA

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, I chose normal breast size and that I did not like huge melons but that is exactly what all the girls so far has, I just started playing this so will this change or is that the way it is?

nospamjunk

May 2, 2017
I keep getting error on opening the app in mac, "The application Holiday Island.app cannot be opened". I have tried downloading it from all 4 sources.

Anyone have similar issues?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm, I chose normal breast size and that I did not like huge melons but that is exactly what all the girls so far has, I just started playing this so will this change or is that the way it is?
That's pretty much the way it is. There are a couple girls with 'normal' bust lines, but the majority will never have a fear of drowning.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Can you do anything with Jessica in this game yet? (Besides kiss and hug of coarse)

I've won the poker game twice and each time it say "Sorry not yet implemented"

Thanks

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
LOL...Thanks but I don't get why they put the preference thing in if it wasn't going to change anything.
The preferences change which girls will be on the Island, not how a girl looks. And the preferences are working and will change how your Island is populated.
There are girls with more normal breast sizes as well. Lacey, Delizia, Brenda, Renée.
And the breast size preferences are: full, large, huge. There is no medium or even a small option.

Last edited:

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
The preferences change which girls will be on the Island, not how a girl looks. And the preferences are working and will change how your Island is populated.
There are girls with more normal breast sizes as well. Lacey, Delizia, Brenda, Renée.
And the breast size preferences are: full, large, huge. There is no medium or even a small option.
Any chance of a gigantic option? Bigger the better as far as I'm concerned.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes