Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bug Report: When u get the task to use blue pill and get 3 vials, if you let too much time pass and lose the buff b4 getting the 3 vials there is no way to get another blue pill and finish the task (at least that i am aware of, went back to the nurse npc and no option worked...)

As advice always have save backups when/b4 u accept a new task :)!!!
Not a bug. There are three kinds of sperm or levels (h), (eh) and I forget the 3rd. Just turn in 3 vials of high lust sperm (h), NOT blue pill enhanced lust (eh), and the doctor will give you a blue pill on your next visit.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you @darkhound1 for the rpyc files. May be helpful to those that haven't seen/played the scenes. Now can you explain to me why Yvette is always the slow one? Took me forever to get her night receptionist scene when whatever version had it when you first released it. Now it is taking her forever to send me the last sexting message I need.

Nightmare? Honey, I'll give you nightmares if you don't get off your ass and send me the sexting image of you masturbating.

Soulblader356

Aug 14, 2017
What dosen`t work ?? If you jerk of when YOUR LUST is in max or near that, that should do it. Symbol colours shows something.
And thats the point it doesnt work.... with blue pill or high Lust, it doesn´t work. BTW I´ve read all things in this game. ;)

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did you read these posts on this paige. There are couple other answers to your question and some others too. In my game i haven`t got any problems with the sperm donations.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
And thats the point it doesnt work.... with blue pill or high Lust, it doesn´t work. BTW I´ve read all things in this game. ;)
Check your questlog on your phone if you have X/3 where X is 2 or lower, you need to fap more with taking a bluepill, else you are on track for the High quality sperm quest. As you can only deliver this quest in if you have 3 or more vials ready for her. Also and probably you already know you get a new blue pill each time you deliver 3 normal sperm samples. ( in my games they can start a spermbank already, unless they use it for other goals like protein shakes in the restaurant, superfoods ftw?)

So recap:
1. check quest log to see how many high ones you need
2 get a blue pill from doc and have some empty vials and take blue pill, through the phone app, inventory
3. get high lust, check the icons top left for selfbuffs/debuffs on you (tuired, hungry, high lust) to see if you have that lust and have taken blue pill
4. masturbate
5. check quest log again to see if it progressed.

Done.

If at step 5 you have not progressed i would if i were you post: a. a screenshot, b. your game version you're using and c. a savefille for the developer to see what the bug is. Cause after that point i do not think any of us players can help you anymore

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@Pepé Le Pew or any other mod, could any of edit first post and add the cheats. Good compiled one on this post

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you @darkhound1 for the rpyc files. May be helpful to those that haven't seen/played the scenes. Now can you explain to me why Yvette is always the slow one? Took me forever to get her night receptionist scene when whatever version had it when you first released it. Now it is taking her forever to send me the last sexting message I need.

Nightmare? Honey, I'll give you nightmares if you don't get off your ass and send me the sexting image of you masturbating.
That's just bad luck. I got all her stuff pretty quick. Only thing I'm waiting on now is the Nurse Visit with Desire and 1 sext from Natasha

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Admittedly I haven't trie many scenes I've already done before, but only issue I've noticed after fixing that Natasha questions and it's a very minor issue, is that I can't use Natasha's sexting images as her profile pic on my phone. Only a little bit of an issue, because I'm still missing one sext and have received the same one twice now that doesn't show as me getting either the one I'm missing or the other 3 I already have yet. I know there are more than the ones that are on the phone in the accomplishments, so not sure if this is an extra one or I'm not getting credited for it. Btw is there a way we can get a complete list of all the sext pics that aren't on the accomplishment list, or can they be added to it? Just to know if we got everything

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That's just bad luck. I got all her stuff pretty quick. Only thing I'm waiting on now is the Nurse Visit with Desire and 1 sext from Natasha
Yeah, I think she is just being difficult on purpose or she is very jealous of the other girls. I have had to send all the other girls that text off the island. Now it is just waiting for the right text to finally appear.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Admittedly I haven't trie many scenes I've already done before, but only issue I've noticed after fixing that Natasha questions and it's a very minor issue, is that I can't use Natasha's sexting images as her profile pic on my phone. Only a little bit of an issue, because I'm still missing one sext and have received the same one twice now that doesn't show as me getting either the one I'm missing or the other 3 I already have yet. I know there are more than the ones that are on the phone in the accomplishments, so not sure if this is an extra one or I'm not getting credited for it. Btw is there a way we can get a complete list of all the sext pics that aren't on the accomplishment list, or can they be added to it? Just to know if we got everything
The only way I know of is to use something like unren.bat to open all the images. Once done there is a folder under images labelled 'Sexting' which has all the images for each girl that sends sexts.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
The only way I know of is to use something like unren.bat to open all the images. Once done there is a folder under images labelled 'Sexting' which has all the images for each girl that sends sexts.
Is that some sort of software? Sorry I'm very much a novice when ti comes to these games

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is that some sort of software? Sorry I'm very much a novice when ti comes to these games
Yes it is a small program which can be found via F95zone and it has also been posted a few times in this thread. Just download it and move it into the Holiday Island folder on your computer and then run it. I usually choose the option to unlock everything as I am too lazy to figure out which command is the correct one for the images. Once done you find a folder 'Images' under the "Game' folder which has all the renders or pics used in the game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For those who keep asking for the CG's, use UnRen.bat.
Code:
https://f95zone.com/threads/unren-bat-v0-6-rpa-extractor-rpyc-decompiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: Ruffuss

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Yes it is a small program which can be found via F95zone and it has also been posted a few times in this thread. Just download it and move it into the Holiday Island folder on your computer and then run it. I usually choose the option to unlock everything as I am too lazy to figure out which command is the correct one for the images. Once done you find a folder 'Images' under the "Game' folder which has all the renders or pics used in the game.
Ok will try it, none of the options are gonna screw the game are they?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes