• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
After some hours enjoying the game, I left a list of in game girls divided for number of events available.
Because I did not play with everybody let me know if I am wrong or if some girl of the last group has more content than I suppose for her:

A lot/good amount of content: Alice, Amy & Yvette

Medium/some content: Aly, Desire, Faye, Ivy

Little/medium content: Heather, Jessica

So this is my roster at the island now.

Excluding poker and arrival to the island scenes, very little/almost zero content: Brenda, Delizia, Eva, Renée, Lacey

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Jessica has much more than Heather (++Beach, +Sexting)
Brenda has more than the group she is in (+maid, +doctor, +beach)
You are missing Jennifer and Joy (if list is only for selectable, ignore these two).

Their distribution follows largely their old popularity poll rankings. The major discrepancies are,
------------------------------------------
- Ivy (9 votes in the end)
Who has much more content than her ranking entitles her to, likely due to being a fetish & fun character as Darkhound explained at the time.

- Heather (30 votes, 3rd ranked after Yvette and Amy, who has much less content than her old ranking would suggest)
The left outs with low content, all have in common weak poll performance or being soundly beaten in latter polls.

- Brenda (6 votes in the end)
She was kept in game for variety (Short version of Darkhounds comments at time). Also, lost massively to Jessica in later poll.

- Lacey and Eva (10 and 11 votes in the end)
Both weak performers and Lacey was soundly beaten by Jessica in latter poll (Jessica outright beat Lacey, Brenda and Renee with 68% vote).

(Eva not in polls since original, so unknown later performance)

- Renee (16 votes in the end)
Average poll performer but sort of girl out, given she is locked somewhere between the fetish (Ivy) and diversity (plains and misc) segment and the Busty/Big'Un segment (the most popular segment by far)

Lost to Jessica in later vote, and she scored worst (7%) too.

Delizia
(4 votes)
Worst poll performer. Not much else to say really.
Sorry for wall. Simply explanation based on old polls. They may or may not be relevant anymore. All is imo, of course. Just adding context to why it likely looks as it looks

If I were to wildy randomly guess on movement for those left out, since polls, I'd guess that two of them would be Carla'd and Yumiko'd if the game was made from new, since the two seems to be of a new and improved generation.

(Or upgraded and upgunned ex. Delizia to make a Southern Europe/Hispanic combo with Desire etc)

Edit : For any wondering about the old poll the numbers are from. Yvette won by a margin, Followed by Amy, Heather and Jessica. Then a gap down to Faye, Alice & Aly and then Desire, Followed by Renee and another gap to the usual suspects which had a gap (if we ignore Brenda due to special status) to Delizia.

Last edited:

Krost

Oct 20, 2017
I'm sorry, it has to be:
joy.list_of_phone_images.append("p")
darkhound1,
I've tried the console commands to get out of the Joy loop but get this when I do:

NameError: name 'joy' is not defined

I'm guessing this is quite the problem but am hoping a solution can be found. Or is it better just to wait for the update?

Dec 20, 2017
We need an guide linked on the first page or many are posting questions here
View attachment 47926
Overview:
You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls.
You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.​

Updated: 2018-04-05
Developer/Publisher: darkhound1 @ |
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.9
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Dating Sim, Oral Sex, Voyeurism

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Extras:

View attachment 9977 View attachment 9978 View attachment 9979 View attachment 9980 View attachment 47768
View attachment 47763 View attachment 47764 View attachment 47765 View attachment 47766 View attachment 47767
We need an Guide linked on the first page or many are posting questions here
Same with Cheats !

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
We need an guide linked on the first page or many are posting questions here

We need an Guide linked on the first page or many are posting questions here
Same with Cheats !
I disagree. People need to stop being lazy and learn to search. Answers have been posted over and over again. Same as people need to use the tools the developer has built into the game. The phone in the game shows how many scenes, appointments, events are available for each girl and by hovering over the place holder they can get a hint as to how to accomplish everything.

Reactions: AnotherLurker

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
I disagree. People need to stop being lazy and learn to search. Answers have been posted over and over again. Same as people need to use the tools the developer has built into the game. The phone in the game shows how many scenes, appointments, events are available for each girl and by hovering over the place holder they can get a hint as to how to accomplish everything.
I agree with you. I think the game was made to enjoy it that way: searching, trial and error, save and load, etc. If you want to skip all the grinding and everything why dont you just search for a cgi download..

Reactions: Bantry

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
Jessica has much more than Heather (++Beach, +Sexting)
Brenda has more than the group she is in (+maid, +doctor, +beach)
You are missing Jennifer and Joy (if list is only for selectable, ignore these two).

Their distribution follows largely their old popularity poll rankings. The major discrepancies are,
- Ivy (9 votes in the end)
Who has much more content than her ranking entitles her to, likely due to being a fetish & fun character as Darkhound explained at the time.

- Heather (30 votes, 3rd ranked after Yvette and Amy, who has much less content than her old ranking would suggest)
The left outs with low content, all have in common weak poll performance or being soundly beaten in latter polls.

- Brenda (6 votes in the end)
She was kept in game for variety (Short version of Darkhounds comments at time). Also, lost massively to Jessica in later poll.

- Lacey and Eva (10 and 11 votes in the end)
Both weak performers and Lacey was soundly beaten by Jessica in latter poll (Jessica outright beat Lacey, Brenda and Renee with 68% vote).

(Eva not in polls since original, so unknown later performance)

- Renee (16 votes in the end)
Average poll performer but sort of girl out, given she is locked somewhere between the fetish (Ivy) and diversity (plains and misc) segment and the Busty/Big'Un segment (the most popular segment by far)

Lost to Jessica in later vote, and she scored worst (7%) too.

Delizia
(4 votes)
Worst poll performer. Not much else to say really.
Sorry for wall. Simply explanation based on old polls. They may or may not be relevant anymore. All is imo, of course. Just adding context to why it likely looks as it looks

If I were to wildy randomly guess on movement for those left out, since polls, I'd guess that two of them would be Carla'd and Yumiko'd if the game was made from new, since the two seems to be of a new and improved generation.

(Or upgraded and upgunned ex. Delizia to make a Southern Europe/Hispanic combo with Desire etc)

Edit : For any wondering about the old poll the numbers are from. Yvette won by a margin, Followed by Amy, Heather and Jessica. Then a gap down to Faye, Alice & Aly and then Desire, Followed by Renee and another gap to the usual suspects which had a gap (if we ignore Brenda due to special status) to Delizia.
Oh what a shame...i really hoped to see more content from Renee, Delizia and Lacey...

Reactions: Big AlA

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I appreciate all the help here without a proper walk through. Thought I'd give back by sharing my save files. Each save is before a "good" scene. You just have to make the right decisions. Anyways enjoy but I recommend you guys take your time and play the game. Kinda grindy but love the renders and second best animations behind Milfy City (but nothing comes even close to Milfy City lol).

Edit : After some consideration, I do want to do justice by the developer and have people actually experience the game. I'll reupload the saves once the new update comes out so people don't have the grind the old content.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
After some hours enjoying the game, I left a list of in game girls divided for number of events available.
Because I did not play with everybody let me know if I am wrong or if some girl of the last group has more content than I suppose for her:

A lot/good amount of content: Alice, Amy & Yvette

Medium/some content: Aly, Desire, Faye, Ivy

Little/medium content: Heather, Jessica

So this is my roster at the island now.

Excluding poker and arrival to the island scenes, very little/almost zero content: Brenda, Delizia, Eva, Renée, Lacey
Thanks for the info, I was planning to play it, but decided to wait a little more for more content.

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
i deleted and reinstalled the game, but the timestep function is moving me forward 1 hr at a time, not the 30 min it is supposed to, every time i hit the button. definitely a bug there.
It was fixed by the latest bug fix for 0.0.9
You can find it on his Patreon page right at the beginning.

jknlk

Apr 17, 2018
hey guys, how do I install the bug fixes on Mac?
I downloaded it from patreon, then I get a folder named "game" and every time I try to replace it with the "game" folder inside the app and delete the "cache" folder, the game won't start.
Am I doing it wrong?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everybody!
This is a preview image of the new rescheduling function.
It is still a work in progress and you cannot yet reschedule directly when you get a message. You have to accept it and reschedule afterwards from the appointments app.
You can reschedule each appointment up to 4 times (in 1 hour intervals). So the maximum reschedule time is +4hours/+4hours.
Rescheduling only works on the schedule/appointments for today.
You cannot reschedule when the appointemnt is already in the past or right now. You also cannot reschedule past 24:00 to tomorrow.
Darkhound

Hello again :)
This is another preview of a new feature that will be added with 0.0.9.2 alpha.
You can zoom in and out and move the picture to be able to focus on the "most relevant" spots :)
Here is how it looks zoomed in and "well" positioned :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, the wait is over!
Holiday Island 0.0.9.2 alpha has been released!
You can get it from my patreon post:

This is the first content release for 0.0.9 alpha. The update includes all the files from bug fix 1 as well, so need to install 0.0.9.1 (bug fix 1)
From now on, version numbers will simply be numerical. This is part of the new version management function.

The images in the update are now also distributed inside an archive.
The update contains more than 100 new images, videos and icons.

New features and content
  • Sexting added for Natashs --> part of content addon 1
  • "zoom" and "move" added to the picture preview on your phone --> part of content addon 1
  • You will be able to reschedule appointments --> part of content addon 1
  • New girl Natasha added to the island --> part of content addon 1
  • Natasha gets the walk on the beach scene --> part of content addon 1
  • Natasha gets an extended arrival scene --> part of content addon 1
  • Natasha gets poker play + 1 poker reward --> part of content addon 1
  • Natasha gets the workout pecs training --> part of content addon 1
  • Natasha gets all hug, kiss, present images --> part of content addon 1
  • Natasha can take part in the butt contest --> part of content addon 1
Minor improvements and changes
  • Fixed some grammar and spelling mistakes --> part of content addon 1
Bug fixes
  • Version management has been completely remade. You now get some texts when an old save is loaded, telling you what the version management is doing. This will avoid bugs that were related to trying to make old saves compatible --> part of content addon 1
  • Joy office 2 scene starting over and over again has been fixed with the new version management --> part of content addon 1
  • Some progress was not displayed correctly also fixed with new version management --> part of content addon 1
Is the update going to break save games?:
Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ THIS !!!
In order to apply the update, copy the content of the zip file into the folder named "game" inside the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked.
After that delete the folder named "cache" inside the "game" folder. Also delete the folder named "gui" inside the "game" folder (only necessary if you installed bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 alpha) and restart the game.

You can download the update from one of the two sources (about 22MB):

OR

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Tested Version control with some old saves.

- Version 0.7 identified as unknown and returned to Menu.
- Version 0.8.4 identified as 0.8.4 and updated, continued after updating.
- Version 0.9.0 recognized, updated and continued after updating.

So that seems fine.

I am curious about the save game location though. I decided to start from fresh (no saves) after above testing and yet it can find all my old save games when I select "load" in what should be a new clean install in a separate folder and disk drive.

Is there a global save in addition to the local saves that i need to delete?
Search did not turn up any global saves. Nor did looking in the usual places.

edit : hmm. found old post that they are in my user profile somewhere too. Damn if I can find that place

edit #2 : Well. That was fiendish. The global save folder is named Island-xxxx in my case C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes