bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Another question - how do you set the time with the console? I can't get the time in the night bar to go to 12:30, no matter what I do!

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the bug where you can't get new sperm samples because the game goes through an error? Also, for some reason the add items cheat and the code to stop the joy event aren't working when i try it

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
To fix the bug with the second Joy office event repeating again and again,
please type this in the console:
joy.list_of_phone_images.add("p") or beat her at poker.
After that you won't get the office meeting over and over again. Only once again after that.
You need bug fix1 installed for this fix to work.
I will fix the problem with the next version. Since the next version is also a content update, you will have to be patient.
Ok like I've said beat her at poker several times and when I just tried to put that in the console it responded with
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'add'
Should I just lay off the game and wait for the next update?
Btw not complaining at yoju I know this shity ain't easy, just letting you know what I'm experiencing on my end

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
how do you bump into ivy
Well I realized something about the Ivy event:
1st - it happens between 7:30 and 9:00 in the morning, so just wake up to go to breakfast (since Ivy is not at the table), eat breakfast, go back to your room.

2nd before returning take blue pills, and that is with the average endurance, type between 60 and 70%.

There is Ivy's collision event, I saw that it only happens in the morning

Hope this helps.:)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok like I've said beat her at poker several times and when I just tried to put that in the console it responded with
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'add'
Should I just lay off the game and wait for the next update?
Btw not complaining at yoju I know this shity ain't easy, just letting you know what I'm experiencing on my end
I'm sorry, it has to be:
joy.list_of_phone_images.append("p")

Reactions: Cheezburgler

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Well I realized something about the Ivy event:
1st - it happens between 7:30 and 9:00 in the morning, so just wake up to go to breakfast (since Ivy is not at the table), eat breakfast, go back to your room.

2nd before returning take blue pills, and that is with the average endurance, type between 60 and 70%.

There is Ivy's collision event, I saw that it only happens in the morning

Hope this helps.:)
I had it happen later than that

Last edited:

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm sorry, it has to be:
joy.list_of_phone_images.append("p")
Thanks and no worries. I'll try it next time I play and let you knw oif that works. Btw are we supposed to be able to ask teh girls their age yet? I've asked a few times and no one has reponded, unless I missed it, but I'm still not able to, unless maybe I'm doing something wrong, or it has something to do with it not crediting me for the 2nd meeting with Joy

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 862, in script call
File "game/loc_doctor.rpy", line 65, in script
File "game/loc_doctor.rpy", line 65, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\adriana\Downloads\HQs e livros\204\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\adriana\Downloads\HQs e livros\204\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\adriana\Downloads\HQs e livros\204\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\adriana\Downloads\HQs e livros\204\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 862, in script call
File "game/loc_doctor.rpy", line 65, in script
File "C:\Users\adriana\Downloads\HQs e livros\204\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\adriana\Downloads\HQs e livros\204\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/loc_doctor.rpy", line 65, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.9.1

Can anyone help me with that? Also, when i try the blue pill cheat it says something about 'int' not being callable

MS24DH

Apr 11, 2018
So I started a new game, and now, I'm getting texts from Amy that aren't listed in the phone... how many are there really? Are these easter eggs I'm seeing? Or does the phone not work properly? I've now seen at least 6 different photos from Amy via text. Just curious...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
You've noticed that Darkhound's Patreon supporters get to vote for which girl he works on next, right?

That seems magnificently fair to me - chip in and you get to speak up for the girl you want to see!
Thanks may very well do so. Enjoyed the game a lot more than i expected to when i downloaded it.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I for one welcome my new overlords, erm overlord.

Also we need to make her a twin, to uhm ... give her emotional support against Aly and Faye envy! .... Yes. Thats it, she needs a twin to fight bullying from envious others.

Now some (evil) people may claim that more base reasons exist(!) such as what mega busty twins might end up doing to the MC in an adult game or that it would just be epic beyond words to see.

But thats just slander :) I can assure any reader that the twin sentiment is entirely based on the purest reasons here! and no thoughts about how Natasha times two would do standing Yvette style in her blue lingerie at night, crowding the MC's door ;)

The poor man, he'd have to take not only one, but two for the team!
But thats fine, our MC is that kind of guy, he thrives on being able to help :D

/chuckle

Natasha did good in poll, welcome to her. More content to existing had strong showing too, am sure that will be thought of and accounted for. Think it will work out good all round.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366
Nov 1, 2017
I've already search for any solution but didn't find it.
Anyone can help me with these scenes?
1- Aly: Pec training with extras
2- Alice: Pose at the pool on the sunbed with some more extras
3- Alice: Poles dance for you with private pole dance
4- Faye: Poses for you at the pool on sunbed and extras
5- Faye: Aerobics with titfuck
6- Faye: Treat a sperm congestion(you manage until the end). Hint: high endurance
7- Jessica: Pecs training with extras

Reactions: luisar018

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Would have preferred no new girl to have won but at least it was a close second.
From Patreon,
----
Here are the results:
Natasha got 37% of the votes (26% on the huge breasts version, 11% on the smaller breasts)
A close second was no new girl with 33%
Carla and Yumiko both got good 15% of the votes too

So what does it mean for new game content.
First of all it means Natasha is the new Island girl, Welcome Natasha.
Second it means she got a breast size somewhere between the two sizes, but a little more on the huge side.
And third, since the vote was pretty close, it also means existing girls will get new content too. So effort will be split between Natasha and the existing girls.
---

Seems like a solid call. New girl and push for content to existing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes