Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
While I do not like giantesses, Amazon women or exagerated baloon breasts, this is one of my favorite games here just because of the game play. I love sandboxy games like this.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Loading a save game made after that, the version manager sees the 0.9.2 clean start save game as 0.8.4 :)
(unless I missed something of course, was pretty thorough though. seems to be purely cosmetic, does not seem to cause any trouble).
You are right on both accounts.
1) Yes another bug, already fixed it. Had the version number hard coded to 0.0.8.4 instead of using the global variable (grml...). It will be part of the next update, it's not urgent.
2) It won't cause any trouble as long as you don't wait a long time before you save and reload the first time. If you play for several hours without reloading (and hence update the internal version number to the correct 0.0.9.2), you will lose progress with Joy, Jennifer and probably Heather as well, since they get recreated from their base classes.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
full save pls ?
No offense, but since there were some problems with past saves depending on the version, you are better off starting the game from the beginning. Download the game and the Content Addon update and follow the install instruction and away you go. You'll enjoy the game if it is your first time playing.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
nice another update.
but man am i too lazy to get all the content again.
anyone got a save? My last save was all girls 100%
except this new one

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Another update to nowhere...

Lemme know when MC starts fuckin ... wassamatta, is the guy afraid to close the deal and get dat pussy?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case , look at the renpy website last update notes. Relating to add on allowing for android and iOS Support.

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a list of the ladies & what scenes are available? I played this early on & think it's a good game but there was not much gameplay at the time. Just wondering how much has been added?

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a list of the ladies & what scenes are available? I played this early on & think it's a good game but there was not much gameplay at the time. Just wondering how much has been added?
You can open your phone it see the list of available events for each girl and which ones you have completed already.
Even though a lot of scenes have been added, some girls still have nothing.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes