Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Dislike those that cannot read the last few posts in a thread to see if a mod/content creator has made a reply or a update or anything. Dislike those fellahs that think a modder can update his/her mod within the first few minutes after a developer has updated the game. Uuugh

Anyhow, thanks for your hard work @Wilson NE . But i do have a feature request, with darkhounds post There is a nice table on content for each girl. Would it be possible to have a overlay or soemthing to see at a "select a girl to invite to islands"sceen. So it shows who has the most content. Whcih would help maybe both the new player and the forgetfull ones (me) ?

Reactions: botc76

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Anyhow, thanks for your hard work @Wilson NE . But i do have a feature request, with darkhounds post There is a nice table on content for each girl. Would it be possible to have a overlay or soemthing to see at a "select a girl to invite to islands"sceen. So it shows who has the most content. Whcih would help maybe both the new player and the forgetfull ones (me) ?
Hi, and thx for the encouragement and the suggestion :)

Maybe dev himself would like to add this information on the main game, so it will no needed to be done from the mod.

If not, I will check if there's any suitable way to do it.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, the images folder is not well placed. I better explain with a couple captures. This is where the file and the folder must be.

View attachment 263089 View attachment 263090
Screenshot (11084).png
I'm sorry this is not my first time installing a patch but it is the first time it's been this difficult for me like I put the niceerotica file in the game folder but I still keep getting errors also again my bad and thanks for helping me out

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
View attachment 263369
I'm sorry this is not my first time installing a patch but it is the first time it's been this difficult for me like I put the niceerotica file in the game folder but I still keep getting errors also again my bad and thanks for helping me out
See the folder called 'game' in the top of your screenshot? the rpy must be inside that folder :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dislike those that cannot read the last few posts in a thread to see if a mod/content creator has made a reply or a update or anything. Dislike those fellahs that think a modder can update his/her mod within the first few minutes after a developer has updated the game. Uuugh

And not just that, so many of them don't even ask politely, they demand it, as if they have a fucking right to someone's efforts offered for free.
No matter how bad your English is, it's no fucking problem to add at least a "please" to your sentence.

Reactions: WaltS and junior366

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
How to use it on android?
Hi, Holiday Island is not designed and never built to be played in android. I don't even know how it may be installed or how do the game look like in that platform.

Are you currently running the game in an android?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes