Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the problem only seems to appear when you extract the folders in the mod directly(i mean, the folder and the 2 archives) if you just extract everything and then copy the folders in the right place it works just fine...i wonder why

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Receiving error when trying to execute cheats. Attaching log for your reference.
Your mod is not properly installed.

Make sure the folder called nemod which contains the interface of the mod is correctly placed inside de <Your-Holiday-Island-path>/game/images

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Nice mod but the title could be confusing. Most "companion" mods, add a sidekick NPC who follows the MC around. companions.jpg

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Yes, but it will not show any of the newly added content until a 1.4 mod version is released. Stat and items cheats as well as guides to older scene are still there.

kkkkk

Jun 8, 2017
Add ability to filter seen scenes, its far more useful than filtering unseen scenes away. Thanks

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Nice mod but the title could be confusing. Most "companion" mods, add a sidekick NPC who follows the MC around. View attachment 226797
Well, that's was one of the spirits the mod was created. Far way humble than those sidekicks characters but it is a side help for going further in the game :)

this isn't a mod, is a cheat lmao
Yeah, I started calling it an add-on but somehow at some point I changed its name unconciously... will add back the add-on part.

In the other hand it is not just a cheat. There's the guide too and I've planned adding more non-cheating options for the future :)

Reactions: Hiddink11

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
i cannot find the niceerotica_companion.rpy file to delete...
If you have the mod installed the rpy file in inside the "game" folder in your Holiday Island path, placed with all the other rpyc files of the game.

If there isn't there, you just don't have the mod properly installed.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Well, that's was one of the spirits the mod was created. Far way humble than those sidekicks characters but it is a side help for going further in the game :)
Nothing says the companion has to be a person. It could be a little puppy who helps you pick up chicks. Clicking / petting the puppy, logically increases your stats. If you add a puppy, then nobody can say "where's the companion?"

clipart260855.png

Reactions: Wilson NE
Feb 26, 2018
The mod button doesn't appear for me. There's just an empty space next to the phone icon. I installed it correctly (inside the "game" folder), so I'm not sure what exactly is going on.

EDIT: Ok, so I managed to figure out that it was an add-on, and now the companion icon is appearing. But every time I click on it, there's an error

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes