Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mrfurphie

Jul 4, 2017
Are there any plans to add more functionality to the mod? Like modifying additional things? One such feature I'd really like to see is a way of 'force' unlocking unseen, scenes, making them viewable on the phone.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Are there any plans to add more functionality to the mod? Like modifying additional things? One such feature I'd really like to see is a way of 'force' unlocking unseen, scenes, making them viewable on the phone.
Hi, sure :)
The mod will be improved with more features in the future.
Regarding the particular suggestion you've made, it's a posibility but I won't work on that soon. Darkhound have in his own plans to make some modifications on the achivements system, so I won't get into that from the mod until this part will be developed. And this may could happen several updates further, so you won't see something like that in the inmediate future.

Reactions: junior366

mrfurphie

Jul 4, 2017
Hi, sure :)
The mod will be improved with more features in the future.
Regarding the particular suggestion you've made, it's a posibility but I won't work on that soon. Darkhound have in his own plans to make some modifications on the achivements system, so I won't get into that from the mod until this part will be developed. And this may could happen several updates further, so you won't see something like that in the inmediate future.
I see. Is there any way of 'cheating' and unlocking the achievements that are locked on a particular save?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i downloaded the file but it's 1 pdf document. Am i doing something wrong?
i don't know what you try to download ,but i tried just now and it's a common zip file.
From The Op , link the mega file and download this file : HolidayIslandCompanionAddOnMod_0.8.3_for_HI_0.1.6.x.7z
After this follow the instruction you find always in the opening post and extract the zip fine il the right Game folder where you have installed the Holiday Island game

netizen

Jun 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

The companion is now updated with the new 0.1.6.x HI content.

Happy playing!
first post here just to say that it works
go where you installed the game and open the "/game" folder and paste the items there, once you open the game youll see it next to the cellphone icon

i had the VERY bad luck to get an infected torrent some time ago that stole all my passwords and mailed them out i was able to catch it and delete it but it was too late, ill let the developer know about that later but this mod is REAL and works 100%, i didnt know the game was free till after i was infected etc

this game has helped me get over a romance scam that i suffered as well, yesterday i jacked off 6 times (or more i lost count) and my record is 10 times in 24 hours

thank you for the mod as i need my time instead of grinding forever and thanks to the developer for making the girls so sweet, i was treated like shit for 4 years and this game has helped me get through this rough time, i like more petite women but having the charachters treat me like im wanted really really helped me i cant stress that enough

edit: hit my record again 10 times in 24 hours this is un-fucking-believable, up till i checked this game out i didnt think it was even phisically possible for a man to do that, thats my second time in a year

Last edited:

randrew

Aug 27, 2017
(Forgive me if there's a fix for this problem somewhere; I couldn't find it w/ my weak google-fu. If this is the wrong place to ask, please direct me to the right place.)

I downloaded the 0.1.6.2 compressed version of the game, extracted it, applied the NiceErotica Mod, then attempted to start the game, only to receive :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I downloaded the un-compressed 0.1.6.0 version of the game, applied the 0.1.6.2 patch, and then applied this mod, only to get the same traceback on attempted startup. What gives? Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe the mod doesn't work with 0.1.6.2?

Never assume basic competency, I guess. I was applying the wrong mod, intended for a different game.

Last edited:

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the new verison 0.1.7 is out, do the mod work on the new version? thanks!

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Please add a button to max out all the girls' stats except anger.
There is the idea of this mod : Simple but cozy companion mod for the game Holiday Island. Inludes a guide for the achivements list and some editing options. (written on mod description)
Stop asking for cheats.
The modder just want us to have a companion to help us in our grinding (the theme of the game........), not to cheat and unlock all the pictures/anims/videos without playing.....

Keep supporting him!

Jeremyj929

Oct 26, 2017
I read through all the post. I found the download from the patreon page that I unzip do not have the image folder in it (downloaded it twice just incase) the same issue karabonga had a dozen or so post up. Can someone post the file here by chance so I can get it Please. Thank you.

Last edited:

T.G.R

Jan 30, 2019
I read through all the post. I found the download from the patreon page that I unzip do not have the image folder in it (downloaded it twice just incase) the same issue karabonga had a dozen or so post up. Can someone post the file here by chance so I can get it Please. Thank you.
here you go

Jeremyj929

Oct 26, 2017
Strange..I went into the game folder and there was no images folder. I added the one posted above and no luck. any ideas?
Thank you T.G.R! I have been playing the game normal for a day now and it runs a bit smoother then when i tried it way back, now if i can only get this mod working! CHEERS!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes