Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.G.R

Jan 30, 2019
Strange..I went into the game folder and there was no images folder. I added the one posted above and no luck. any ideas?
Thank you T.G.R! I have been playing the game normal for a day now and it runs a bit smoother then when i tried it way back, now if i can only get this mod working! CHEERS!
hmm... what game version do you have? and try to download the mod version of this op :)

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Strange..I went into the game folder and there was no images folder. I added the one posted above and no luck. any ideas?
Thank you T.G.R! I have been playing the game normal for a day now and it runs a bit smoother then when i tried it way back, now if i can only get this mod working! CHEERS!
Download the file from the OP.
Unrar it.
Open the folder you just created and copy the folder images and the file niceerotica_companion.rpyc.
Goto your Holiday Island\game folder.
Paste the images-folder and the niceerotica_companion.rpyc file

Jeremyj929

Oct 26, 2017
unbelievable ... I was looking over the file in the game folder and noticed at the end it was a 7zip file. I had to unzip it another time to get the files! i don't know how i didn't notice it before.Luckily i have it up and it seems to be working now as i restarted the game and now see the icons. Cheers and thanks for the help!

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
The mod isn't working for me with the new update. Am I doing something wrong? Usually the mod works, just not the walkthrough stuff.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
The mod hasnt been updated for support with this version of the game, that might have something to do with it.
I'm running the older version of the mod , and I can confirm it works fine .
The only difference is that new achievemnts are not added yet on the mod but everything else is there.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Main game v0.1.7.2b is a beta at the moment. Most modders wait with updating mods until after beta.

Cro

May 10, 2017
almost all versions of this game had "beta" in the title. It's just something that the dev uses to show it's not the final version with everything done.
So no alpha, beta, zeta or whatever, the version is now 0.1.7.2 and all the Mod needs are updated steps for all the scenes, everything else works.

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Well, I guess the developer hardcoded stats for new sisters Ramos. Can't find any clues about them is saves.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

It's been already several days since the HI 0.1.7.x release. The reason why I haven't released the new companion version is very simple: I haven't had any single minute for sitting down and work on it for the last weeks.

Unfortunately, this situation will probably continue for at least few weeks more. So, I'm stopping the patreon campaign right now. I asume you patreons have already been charged for july, but you won't for august.

Likewise I hope to find some time to release a companion version during august anyway. Depending on how the summer goes and Darkhound's schedule I will publish for 0.1.7.x or maybe I will even wait for the 0.1.8.x.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
wilson

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes