Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
last update is now almost 5 months ago, anyone has information regarding [V0.1.8.2] ...?

Dev. Posted on July 22nd that he will wait until this edition (1.8) to update!

Reactions: libertypics

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
1. You should NOT MAX OUT the girls, you guys already know why not going to explain about bugs.
2. You can still use the companion as is and works for adding or (manually) maxing out points on girls stats maxing you inventory of pills, money, gifts and so on and mini game cheats.
3.Also still works to keep your arousal in check or add when needed and stats for hunger, drunk and so on.
Pretty much what does not work is the HINT system because it needs to be updated.
And speaking of...

HINTS:
Before activating a scene with X girl SAVE! then if you're not aroused enough or to aroused or she is not aroused you can go back fix the stats and get the scene! Rollback is your friend.

And while on the roll back subject if you're going to use the save/reload gameplay for the hotshots game, save before spining, spin then once you see where it lands if you do not want that, is a lost turn or want a specific thing then once it lands DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING and Rollback, if you mess up that's what that save before the spin was for ;).

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
last update is now almost 5 months ago, anyone has information regarding [V0.1.8.2] ...?

Dev. Posted on July 22nd that he will wait until this edition (1.8) to update!
No new information or it would be on here already. Let's hope.

It would potentially be considered abandoned (I hope not but... ) in about 2 more weeks but it's still not 3 months yet.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
A little question. If you mess with the stats of a girl (like affection and love) who still didn't arrive on the island, would it break the game if she arrives later on?

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Suggestion for the next release - add ENDURANCE for the girls to be adjusted. It does make a big difference in some of the scenes. IE - with Eva in the elevator.
Thank you

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 172943

Overview:
Simple but cozy companion mod for the game Holiday Island. Inludes a guide for the achivements list and some editing options.​

Updated: 08/05/2019
Game/Creator: by / /
Modder: Wilson (NiceErotica) /
Mod Version: 0.8.3
Game Version: 0.1.6.x
Language: English

Features:
  • Ability to change the current stats of the player.
  • Ability to change the current stats of the girls on the island.
  • Fully described instructions for unlocking the achivements of the game.
  • Add items at your inventory.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
- As ususal with patches, copy the attached files (the niceerotica_companion.rpyc file and the images folder) and paste them inside the folder called "game" in <Your Holiday Island path>.
- Answer yes if asked to overrite the 'images' folder.

UNISTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove the niceerotica_companion.rpyc file from the folder called "game" in <Your Holiday Island path>

START INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once the mod is installed, the companion button will appear right beside the phone button on the quick menu (bottom left placed).

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not working in many region. Mega has been blocked. Use Workspace or Zippy or Nopy

Reactions: modem123

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
same issue with mega in my region too.
I got alternate solution for this. I had Download and Install Mega Desktop, open the mega link in new tab, copied the URL and in system tray right-click the Mega icon and selected "Import Link". It works for me.

Deputy Dawg 1234

Oct 6, 2019
Downloaded mod but now I can't interact with any of the girls anymore. Nor can I interact with anything in the room once downloaded. Running 0.1.8 file for game

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Seems like with the 1.9 patch Amy's max love and affection both went back to 35 and the the cheat buttons don't bring them up to 100 again, but does with the other girls I don't have on the island yet

Xcaliba

Jun 4, 2018
Seems like with the 1.9 patch Amy's max love and affection both went back to 35 and the the cheat buttons don't bring them up to 100 again, but does with the other girls I don't have on the island yet
No, it's only for Amy (for now). To max out Amy's love and affection you have to do some quests. The cheat won't work in this case.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes