Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
nemod_banner_1600x400_3.jpg

Overview:
Simple but cozy companion mod for the game Holiday Island. Inludes a guide for the achivements list and some editing options.​

Updated: 08/05/2019
Game/Creator: by / /
Modder: Wilson (NiceErotica) /
Mod Version: 0.8.3
Game Version: 0.1.6.x
Language: English

Features:
  • Ability to change the current stats of the player.
  • Ability to change the current stats of the girls on the island.
  • Fully described instructions for unlocking the achivements of the game.
  • Add items at your inventory.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
- As ususal with patches, copy the attached files (the niceerotica_companion.rpyc file and the images folder) and paste them inside the folder called "game" in <Your Holiday Island path>.
- Answer yes if asked to overrite the 'images' folder.

UNISTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove the niceerotica_companion.rpyc file from the folder called "game" in <Your Holiday Island path>

START INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once the mod is installed, the companion button will appear right beside the phone button on the quick menu (bottom left placed).

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

necompanion1-guide.png necompanion2-editmc.png necompanion3-editchars.png necompanion4-inventory.png nemod_installation_1.jpg nemod_installation_2.jpg

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Well done mod. Simple to use and covers alot to make replays easier.
Still lacks the option in increase the girls stats above their max and stay there.
You still have to flirt with each girl to raise her max stats as they start 100/50 and go back to 50 until you butter up each girl.

Reactions: Wilson NE

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Great mod. Especially the hint system will reduce the amount of posts in the main thread.

Just a small mistake.
In the hint for all girls to play at the pool, it says beach.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Well done mod. Simple to use and covers alot to make replays easier.
Still lacks the option in increase the girls stats above their max and stay there.
You still have to flirt with each girl to raise her max stats as they start 100/50 and go back to 50 until you butter up each girl.
Yup, added to the to do list :)

Reactions: Tarasia

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
hi, do we need to start a new game with this, as it crashes with previous saves
No needed to start a new game. It should work fine in both cases.

If you send me the crash report I can try to find out what happened.

Reactions: Tarasia

Chin1983

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,

It will be ok if the colour of the scenes/events/appointments change from black&white to coloured when you achieve them. I find it easier to know what you've done and what no, and decide to send a girl home to bring a new one. Thanks in advance.

Bye

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hi,

It will be ok if the colour of the scenes/events/appointments change from black&white to coloured when you achieve them. I find it easier to know what you've done and what no, and decide to send a girl home to bring a new one. Thanks in advance.

Bye
Hi, thanks for the comment.

I won't include colorful images. I decided to use only B/W thumbnails to (partially at least) respect the artwork of the game creator. What I've planned to do regarding this feature is to add a button that filters the seen/unseen/all achivements... so you will be able to see only the ones you are missing :)

Reactions: Chin1983

chixvost

Jun 1, 2018
Can't instal mod, strange, try to past in "Holiday island" folder, or in "game" folder that is inside.. nothing appears (
What can be wrong?
But i have another mod installed

Reactions: king o Arceus

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Can't instal mod, strange, try to past in "Holiday island" folder, or in "game" folder that is inside.. nothing appears (
What can be wrong?
But i have another mod installed
Hi,
I assume the mod you are currently using modifies the left menu of the game and that's why the companion button doesn't appear. I'm affraid there's no much I can do concerning this.

Reactions: king o Arceus

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Is there any chance you could mod the chance for event occurance? Trying for hours to get events that occur randomly when going to your room is annoying.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Is there any chance you could mod the chance for event occurance? Trying for hours to get events that occur randomly when going to your room is annoying.
Hi, thanks for the comment,

Well, honestly, I don't know the game as well to know if that's already posible, but even assuming it is, I won't do that from the mod for several reasons:

- This mod was not concieved to change the original mechanics of the game.

- Try o do this kind of thing from the mod can really easily lead to creashes, malfunctions and a lot of headaches for me, for the developer and for the players as well. To much risk for too little reward.

- As long as darkhound is an attentive developer concerning the player complains and suggestions, and considering you are not the first one who complains about this, he probably will improve this kind of balancing issues for himself as soon as posible. Maybe not inmediately because he has more important and urgent things to take care of but he will. So even if I would work on it, it would probably be a waste of time :)

- I agree that when you are looking/waiting for an specific scene it can be annoying at that amount of "goto" actions... but if you start a new game and follow the natural gameplay (without cheating too much), it is pretty well balanced concerning the random scenes and this is becoming more true with every release of the game.

We should never forget this is an in development game, it cannot be fully and perfectly balanced yet for natural reasons.

So, just a bit of patience, this game worth some extra clicks for a while :)

Reactions: junior366

there

Nov 23, 2016
Maybe just an idea for the options in the mod.
Can you add a button which will max the favor, affection, love and lust of all the girls in the game? I did that by adding those commands manually to the option 'max all stats for player' in your mod but I think it will be better if you do it.

Also if you can, can you change the duration it takes to hack all girls in the game?

I usually do it because it makes the game easier for me but I do not know if it will create problems for me later in the game so please do it with your own discretion.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hi and thank you,

Suggestions noted to the to do list. Still haven't take a look to how hacking functions work but yes, I will add some options there too if there is any suitable way to implement it from the mod.

Reactions: there

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Either update 7zip or redownload the archive in case it was corrupted, because it works fine on my end.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes