Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Your mod is not properly installed. Need to place the folder called nemod which contains the interface of the mod is correctly placed inside de <Your-Holiday-Island-path>/game/images

Don't know where you all are downloading the game and the mod from but you're troubling youself unnecesarily. Either the game and the mod are freely downloadable from the devs and mine patreon pages and f95zone threads.

Besides, this has been reported and explained 4 times in the last days... just scroll up a little bit and you'll find the answer.

Feb 26, 2018
Your mod is not properly installed. Need to place the folder called nemod which contains the interface of the mod is correctly placed inside de <Your-Holiday-Island-path>/game/images

Don't know where you all are downloading the game and the mod from but you're troubling youself unnecesarily. Either the game and the mod are freely downloadable from the devs and mine patreon pages and f95zone threads.

Besides, this has been reported and explained 4 times in the last days... just scroll up a little bit and you'll find the answer.
Funny, because that's exactly where I downloaded it

Whatever, I'm sure it's a problem on my end, anyway

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I have downloaded the mod & placed it on the "HolidayIsland\game" folder.
But I couldn't access or find the companion MOD icon on my game :(
Is it conflicting with my other MOD?

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
I have downloaded the mod & placed it on the "HolidayIsland\game" folder.
But I couldn't access or find the companion MOD icon on my game :(
Is it conflicting with my other MOD?
Hi, Yes, this mod you are using changes the left menu, so you won't be able to see the start button for mine. Cannot do anything about this, sorry.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, Yes, this mod you are using changes the left menu, so you won't be able to see the start button for mine. Cannot do anything about this, sorry.
so this game can't be save if the mod is working? and also the same as starting? i don't quite understand it.

and is this mod applicable for v 0.1.4.1?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
so this game can't be save if the mod is working? and also the same as starting? i don't quite understand it.

and is this mod applicable for v 0.1.4.1?
You could ofcourse simply read the OP (first post in thread).;)
Quote from changelog spoiler:
"0.6.1 Changelog:
- New achivements from Holiday Island main game versions 0.1.4.x fully described.
- Ability to remove some player effects: tiredness, drunkenness and hunger.
- Ability to filter the seen achivements in the guide section.
- Added the missing guides (all done except sexting now).
- Corrected minor mistakes, grammar and spelling errors."

...and no, no problems when saving game with mod running. And no problems with said savegame when playing without mod afterwards.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
You could ofcourse simply read the OP (first post in thread).;)
Quote from changelog spoiler:
"0.6.1 Changelog:
- New achivements from Holiday Island main game versions 0.1.4.x fully described.
- Ability to remove some player effects: tiredness, drunkenness and hunger.
- Ability to filter the seen achivements in the guide section.
- Added the missing guides (all done except sexting now).
- Corrected minor mistakes, grammar and spelling errors."

...and no, no problems when saving game with mod running. And no problems with said savegame when playing without mod afterwards.
sorry. i just don't get the 0.1.4.x i thought it was something else, instead of 1.4.1. cause i don't know how numbering works in this game every update.

ok thanks! will download it now

Reactions: Jack-O

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
sorry. i just don't get the 0.1.4.x i thought it was something else, instead of 1.4.1. cause i don't know how numbering works in this game every update.

ok thanks! will download it now
The x means an unknown number.
1.4.x meeans from 1.4.0 up to 1.4.9.
Just like some consolecommands say: lust=xxx were xxx is a number from 0 to 999. (Don't go higher then 100)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i Love this mod..only one problem is unsee filter..a bit hard to figue out.

wouldn't it be easy with "seen scene" Color pics and "unseen scene" black/white pics or visa visca.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
i Love this mod..only one problem is unsee filter..a bit hard to figue out.

wouldn't it be easy with "seen scene" Color pics and "unseen scene" black/white pics or visa visca.
Don't wanna do that... I decided to use only B/W thumbnails because at the end the art on this pics is not mine. But i will consider your commentary and I will try to make it easier to understand, thx :)

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

As you all probably already know, has just released the new 0.1.5.0 version for Holiday Island.

The companion for version 0.1.4.x it's obviously not updated with the new content guides but it's still functional.

In few days I will release a new companion version with the new content updated as well.

Have fun playing!
Will

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Don't wanna do that... I decided to use only B/W thumbnails because at the end the art on this pics is not mine. But i will consider your commentary and I will try to make it easier to understand, thx :)
your mod IS awesome...maybe with red/green ring ourside pics or little pixel down right or some you feel right.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes