Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
thank you. ok... do you have the nemod folder inside your game/images folder correctly installed?

If yes, how many images there are inside?

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Yes, you need to install the rpyc file with all the others rpyc files and the folder named 'nemod' that contains the images...

This folder need to be copied at <Your HI folder>/game/images

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Yes, you need to install the rpyc file with all the others rpyc files and the folder named 'nemod' that contains the images...

This folder need to be copied at <Your HI folder>/game/images

SORRY .... MY FAULT..ME FAILURE TO INSTALL THE IMAGES IN THE GAME ... NOW MOD. SORRY FOR THE DISTURBANCES

Gizmai

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 468, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 468, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 488, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 490, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 492, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

Can't get the mod to work because of this error?

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
You haven't installed correctly the mod.

Make sure you have the nemod folder in the right path: <your Holiday Island path>/game/images

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
i'm making a video how to make ne - mod works in HI 1.4 if it's ok with you,i have the same problem but copy/cut paste all the folder inside the mod and paste-ing into game folder make the mod work perfectly fine.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
i'm making a video how to make ne - mod works in HI 1.4 if it's ok with you,i have the same problem but copy/cut paste all the folder inside the mod and paste-ing into game folder make the mod work perfectly fine.
Hi,

I honestly still don't undertand what is the problem :rolleyes: when I figure it out I will post an explanation myself in the opening post.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Hi,

I honestly still don't undertand what is the problem :rolleyes: when I figure it out I will post an explanation myself in the opening post.
haha i know,i used to copy the whole folder and it worked just fine(up into 1.3.3) then i get an error when i do that into 1.4.0,well rather than bitching in the forum,might as well try another way and it worked perfectly,thank you for making this mod tho,using blue pill all the time to get ivy's event is a pain in the ass without this mod,it's must have in my opinion if you're playing holiday island,hahaha

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
haha i know,i used to copy the whole folder and it worked just fine(up into 1.3.3) then i get an error when i do that into 1.4.0,well rather than bitching in the forum,might as well try another way and it worked perfectly,thank you for making this mod tho,using blue pill all the time to get ivy's event is a pain in the ass without this mod,it's must have in my opinion if you're playing holiday island,hahaha
Wait is the new 1.4 version compatible with the outdated ne mod?

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Wait is the new 1.4 version compatible with the outdated ne mod?
yes,just go into the ne companion mod folder and there's 2 file and a folder in there copy/cut and paste it inside your game folder,it worked for me.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes