Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Does this work on the current version or does it need an update?
As far as I know the mod had been working fine with both released versions: 0.1.3.2 and 0.1.3.3.

The info (the achivements guide) needs to be updated. Still working on it. New version of the mod will be released soon as well.

Last edited:

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Ok so I get this error just as the plane lands...cant get past it
This crash is not especifically related to the mod. Anyway, you need to update your game version. The 0.1.3.3 is already released:

Last edited:

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 172943

Overview:
Simple but cozy companion mod for the game Holiday Island. Inludes a guide for the achivements list and some editing options.​

Updated: 26/11/2018
Game/Creator: by / /
Modder: Wilson (NiceErotica) /
Mod Version: 0.5.6
Game Version: 0.1.3.x
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Hi, mate is this showing the events of the game or the added events in the mod?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
The ne companion rpyc file goes into the game folder. Where does the images folder go? It overwrites the regular images folder? Or the contents of it go into the regular images folder? Or do nothing with it at all?

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
The ne companion rpyc file goes into the game folder. Where does the images folder go? It overwrites the regular images folder? Or the contents of it go into the regular images folder? Or do nothing with it at all?
Hi,

Once unpacked you just need to copy all the mod files into yourHIpath/game folder. When the system ask you to overwrite the images folder answer yes. In fact, nothing will be overwritten, this just will add the nemod GUI images at the game/images/nemod subfolder.

So can also copy manually the mod files by yourself but is faster to do it as previousy explained.
The rpyc file goes to the yourHIpath/game folder (where there actually are all the others rpyc files of the game).
And the nemod folder goes to the yourHIpath/game/images folder.

MOSTAFA727

Oct 20, 2018
First how to but the mod folder and it work in android?
Second must i restart the game from beginning?
Thanks...

S1lent

Jan 16, 2019
companion not showing beside phone, where do i need to put nemod, just in the game folder?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
@Wilson NE New Holiday Island version 0.1.4 is out. Is there an update planned for this mod? I really :love: it, it makes ingame life so much better.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
@Wilson NE New Holiday Island version 0.1.4 is out. Is there an update planned for this mod? I really :love: it, it makes ingame life so much better.
Hi, the mod is functional for the new release... You can use it as it is.

What is needed to be udated is only the guides for the new content. It usually takes me few days to set it up. I calsulate it will be done during the weekend.

Reactions: Jack-O

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
companion not showing beside phone, where do i need to put nemod, just in the game folder?
Hi, sorry the late reply. Hope you've found the way to istall it meantime...

Just in case, there is not much to add to the the explanation of the readme file. You need to copy the rpyc file provided and the image folder to your <Holiday Island path>/game folder.

PS: If you've already done and still don't see the button is probably because you are using another mod the modifies the original left mehnu

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
First how to but the mod folder and it work in android?
Second must i restart the game from beginning?
Thanks...
Hi, sorry, still need to investigate if the game works for android :rolleyes:

No need to start a new game. It should work with old savedgames too.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes