VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So how good is this game for someone that played Ethan's legacy ? I see that Sonic seems to be the main LI, which already kinda puts it in the iffy category for me... from the abandoned game I would rank them as

1. Sister
2. Violet
3. Sentry (Clara)
4. Pop Idol
5. Sonic
6. Voice
7. Liz
8. Ghost
9. Mom
10. Jessica

U

User_32285

So how good is this game for someone that played Ethan's legacy ? I see that Sonic seems to be the main LI, which already kinda puts it in the iffy category for me... from the abandoned game I would rank them as

1. Sister
2. Violet
3. Sentry (Clara)
4. Pop Idol
5. Sonic
6. Voice
7. Liz
8. Ghost
9. Mom
10. Jessica
I really liked EL and I have a major incest fetish, I still like HL more and it has no incest (nor needs it imo).

troll822

Jun 22, 2017

1. Sister
2. Violet
3. Sentry (Clara)
4. Pop Idol
5. Sonic
6. Voice
7. Liz
8. Ghost
9. Mom
10. Jessica
It is kinda early to say that Sonic is the main Love Interest. Violet has just been introduced in the story and we haven't see Clara yet, aside of some wallpapers that came with the first episode.
Jessica seems a bit too young IMO in this one and we don't see her doing naughty stuff, it is more "fade to black" with her.

Gina is definetely a love interest although I pretty much ignore her.
We also have a new psychopath love interest, probably with supernatural powers to boot.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
There isn't a schedule. V3X is doing this as a hobby and at his own pace. He took down his Patreon page so he could do it this way (and so Patreon couldn't control the content).
ahn good to know ^^ i like the game + story :) but if it's like that i completely understand it

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Really great game, loved the art, loved the story, loved the atmosphere. However, there seems to be a lot of "fade to black" moments - clearly implied that something is about to happen and then nothing happens. Got quite annoying by the end. While I appreciate slow build-up, judging from what you guys are saying that the dev wants to work on it for himself, no patreon, etc. etc. I really hope it's not one of those games that the dev gets bored of and just stops right before the pay-off.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Really great game, loved the art, loved the story, loved the atmosphere. However, there seems to be a lot of "fade to black" moments - clearly implied that something is about to happen and then nothing happens. Got quite annoying by the end. While I appreciate slow build-up, judging from what you guys are saying that the dev wants to work on it for himself, no patreon, etc. etc. I really hope it's not one of those games that the dev gets bored of and just stops right before the pay-off.
The fade to blacks are scene transitions and the scenes do change. V3X is experimenting with transition times and said he will modify them in the future.

I can't imagine V3X getting bored with it. This is a hobby that he enjoys. It's just a matter of time and attention needed for work and other things in real life. I don't know when the next release will be but I'm confident that it will happen.

Reactions: troll822
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes