VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Wow, I had skipped over this game a bunch of times after scimming through the thread and finding there is not that much sexy time in it yet. But I always wondered why people gave it such a high rating. So I tried it out today and have to say I understand now. Fascinating story, beautiful art (mainly the girls of course), soothing music and interesting characters. I could barely take breaks because this game keeps you wanting to read on. Looking forward to the next chapter no matter how long it takes.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, I can't argue with that, he's just probably too busy, who knows
I agree he keeps working on this and all. The problem with V3X dropping his patreon account is ... he has no medium to reach us. For all we know, the next chapter may be a huge expansion bigger than both the first 2 chapters combined coming out in October, or it could be a normal chapter right around the corner.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I agree he keeps working on this and all. The problem with V3X dropping his patreon account is ... he has no medium to reach us. For all we know, the next chapter may be a huge expansion bigger than both the first 2 chapters combined coming out in October, or it could be a normal chapter right around the corner.
Only time will tell, let us see what's in for us, and when he delivers, well, maybe then we could comment on it, it's not like we have to pay for it or anything lol... ;)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Only time will tell, let us see what's in for us, and when he delivers, well, maybe then we could comment on it, it's not like we have to pay for it or anything lol... ;)

Of course not, I am not complaining, nor I am impatiently demanding an update.
I just comment that it would be nice if we still had a venue to connect with V3X.

Reactions: mupp778 and bobbo69

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
This game is incredible. Really hope the dev continues this game.
I 100% believe he will. But it will take time as he does it as a hobby. This time around, V3X said he has the rough story in his head so it is just a matter of making it here and there when he has time.

V3X is a perfectionist though. So for everything to seem as perfect as we see it, he probably spends a lot of his free time.

Reactions: mupp778

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, it's a hobby. We can't rush him to give us a free, excellent game.

But a bit of info after so long about how the project goes would go a long way. Even if it was a notification like the animations and something like "Hello, I am working on a few more ideas. Here's a picture of another bar!" would be well received.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
No news is good news? Buggeration lol
Nope, but we can't do anything about it except wait for news. When V3X returns, we should ask him to be a bit more forthcoming and drop by to say a line every couple of weeks even if it is "I was busy with other things, progress is slow" or "Made good progress this week, you guys will like what I made"

Reactions: Endless and mupp778

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I really hope its gonna be a long Update since V3X is taking time in this one.
He said that animation was taking him a lot of time but he wanted to try it. A few pages back you can see the discussion. He said that a clip of 4 seconds took him as much as 60 renders but it was very lively. I.e. I guess the next update won't be x3 what we have seen so far, but it will have very good animation.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I really hope some news this month but i think that " His Legacy " will join " Ethan Legacy "... I understand that he stop patreon because he wants to go at his own pace and i understands that he have a real life but her last post was to told everyone he stop patreon ... Everyone have a life i respect that but come on one post = 5min max of your life ... We don't want screens or release date, we just want so news about the game ( on hold, abandon, still in process, ... ) we know nothing so for me His Legacy is abandon but i hope that i'm not wrong.

Reactions: Hadgar and bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I really hope some news this month but i think that " His Legacy " will join " Ethan Legacy "... I understand that he stop patreon because he wants to go at his own pace and i understands that he have a real life but her last post was to told everyone he stop patreon ... Everyone have a life i respect that but come on one post = 5min max of your life ... We don't want screens or release date, we just want so news about the game ( on hold, abandon, still in process, ... ) we know nothing so for me His Legacy is abandon but i hope that i'm wrong.
I totally what you're saying, and can't really argue with you, but I truly believe that creating this game is a passion of his or hers, I don't believe that he or her would abandon it just like that, call me naïve or whatever you want, but, I truly believe he will work on it when he's less stressed out, and I hope that I'm NOT wrong lol... :p

Reactions: DonStark

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I totally what you're saying, and can't really argue with you, but I truly believe that creating this game is a passion of his or hers, I don't believe that he or her would abandon it just like that, call me naïve or whatever you want, but, I truly believe he will work on it when he's less stressed out, and I hope that I'm NOT wrong lol... :p
Ahahaha thanks for the correction, my bad for my bad english

Reactions: bobbo69
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes