VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks! Could you tell me if this is the part that's wrong? Does the sister from EL date this other guy that frames MC? Because if everything else is wrong but that's the part that's right, I don't even want to download the prequel. I have a problem with this kind of thing, not just in games, even watching a movie and seeing a sympathetic character making a big mistake or losing puts me in a bad mood, I don't want to play a game where by script, the MC just starts after losing the girl, with no way to avoid it, add to that it's to a guy who framed MC, and that the girl is the sister from EL... It would just piss me off and ruin any enjoyment, however good it might be (and if it's anything close to EL it probably is good)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks! Could you tell me if this is the part that's wrong? Does the sister from EL date this other guy that frames MC? Because if everything else is wrong but that's the part that's right, I don't even want to download the prequel. I have a problem with this kind of thing, not just in games, even watching a movie and seeing a sympathetic character making a big mistake or losing puts me in a bad mood, I don't want to play a game where by script, the MC just starts after losing the girl, with no way to avoid it, add to that it's to a guy who framed MC, and that the girl is the sister from EL... It would just piss me off and ruin any enjoyment, however good it might be (and if it's anything close to EL it probably is good)
I was about to write an answer... but Centurion's post covered everything I had to say. :)

To point out something that may be lost in the above: In the reboot, Gina is not related to the MC.
From what you said, I would agree with Centurion; it is not exactly as you present the situation but that seems "semantics" since you don't like the PC losing.

HOWEVER: Be warned: You may be hooked by the "prequel". I think it's not a prequel but actually a first chapter. It introduces some of the characters and it is essential to understand "His Legacy".
But it doesn't have Gina in it, I think so you stop before you learn about the mistakes and losing the girl.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Oh, don't get me wrong. The prequel is marvelous.
Also in this game you don't "lose" the girl. The MC never had any romantic interest in Gina, she was in love with him.
You start without Gina and she comes begging for forgiveness.

I prefer to go Sonic though. With a mix of Rose (new character).

I still see Gina as the main interest of MC
Play the Prequel then and you may change your mind; after the Prequel I see Sonic as the MC's main interest and Gina more as an afterthought.
I don't blame her, mind you and I still find her nice and interesting and want her to be happy and all.
But... I just like Sonic better. And Rose that I strongly dislike as a person (you probably will dislike her too) has a ... I can't place it. I find her very attractive despite her shitty character. In fact her shitty character and downright madness make her more alluring to me.

Come on now, where will you find a girlfriend that will ask you to wear her dead brother's clothes on a date?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Oh, don't get me wrong. The prequel is marvelous.
Also in this game you don't "lose" the girl. The MC never had any romantic interest in Gina, she was in love with him.
You start without Gina and she comes begging for forgiveness.

I prefer to go Sonic though. With a mix of Rose (new character).

Play the Prequel then and you may change your mind; after the Prequel I see Sonic as the MC's main interest and Gina more as an afterthought.
I don't blame her, mind you and I still find her nice and interesting and want her to be happy and all.
But... I just like Sonic better. And Rose that I strongly dislike as a person (you probably will dislike her too) has a ... I can't place it. I find her very attractive despite her shitty character. In fact her shitty character and downright madness make her more alluring to me.

Come on now, where will you find a girlfriend that will ask you to wear her dead brother's clothes on a date?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, you will miss out on a great game, but if you think it will piss you off, then perhaps this is not for you. Not all of us are affected the same by the same things.
I like this game more than any other, including Ethan's Legacy or Daryce, and I would like to "share the word" about it, but if you feel it is not for you, then it's not for you.

Now about some Gina spoilers... @Fusidrive

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
That's a fair decisison. I guess I can't really know how u feel considering I never played Ethan's Legacy. But I am pretty sure once more eps are out it will become clear whether or not u can just ignore Gina for most parts(not that I wld want to). So yeah just keep a watch on this thread.
@troll822

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Good game with a great story , much better than Ethan's Legacy. Only the thing between Gina and Ethan seem , how I can say, fake... What I mean, nobody had play the begining before the false rape so a best friend who appears nowhere, so
how can I feel anything, no even a little hate for Adam and Madison... Personnality , I think the dev must erase Gina/Adam/Madison form the story and use them for another purpose/role, the character wanted a restart dform this previous life...

It's only my opinion

( Damn why Rose did sleep with the guy who punch like a marshmallow, I wanted to be the first ....)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Good game with a great story , much better than Ethan's Legacy. Only the thing between Gina and Ethan seem , how I can say, fake... What I mean, nobody had play the begining before the false rape so a best friend who appears nowhere, so
how can I feel anything, no even a little hate for Adam and Madison... Personnality , I think the dev must erase Gina/Adam/Madison form the story and use them for another purpose/role, the character wanted a restart dform this previous life...

It's only my opinion

( Damn why Rose did sleep with the guy who punch like a marshmallow, I wanted to be the first ....)
You're entitled to your opinion but you're suggesting that V3X change the story line, making it a different story simply because you didn't see it happen.

As for feelings toward Adam and Madison, in real life do your feelings toward someone depend on whether you see what they do or are they based on what you know they did?

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
You're entitled to your opinion but you're suggesting that V3X change the story line, making it a different story simply because you didn't see it happen.

As for feelings toward Adam and Madison, in real life do your feelings toward someone depend on whether you see what they do or are they based on what you know they did?
I didn't suggest to make a different story but to erase the 3 characters.

For the last question, it's a little complicate to answer but let's say :
I believe what I see or if there is real evidence, I prefer not to judge rumors that could be raised false ( Seriously man, it's a difficult question to answer and thanks for the headache...)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I didn't suggest to make a dirry different story but to erase the 3 characters.

For the last question, it's a little complicate to answer but let's say :
I believe what I see or if there is real evidence, I prefer not to judge rumors that could be raised false ( Seriously man, it's a difficult question to answer and thanks for the headache...)
For the real life question, that was a needless headache because knowing they did it was based on a confession so my question would simply be would you disbelieve the confession because you didn't see the event happen?

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Is it out yet? Didn't even find Working Patreon Page for V3X...
Updates for this game don't come at a fixed pace (ie. monthly, etc), right now the OP of this thread has every link you need to play the latest version.

About his Patreon, if i remember right he removed it because he didn't want to feel pressured into a schedule, but he's still working on the game at his own pace.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Eka
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes